Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 53. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
I'm so surprised that this coin is still on life support after months of neglect and abuse.

I'm even more surprised about your vootcoin. (i sold my last 160k voot 3 days ago lol)

Sorry MsCollec but i think you are not welcome to talk about scamming or fail coin.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I'm so surprised that this coin is still on life support after months of neglect and abuse.
Oh I respect the choice, I wasn't sure so thanks for clearing that up. But the fact that it is Anon would make it so difficult to trace that MindFox could make a satoshi disappear into his wallet and no one would know the difference. But I have heard hard to trace used so this may be different and debugging works better with this not so anon solution?

And I would have to agree MindFox is smart to not give his code and keys to the devs since they already got locked out once.

You can debug to check the amount of coins, but hey.... it's fastest to use your brain to compare how many coins you had and how many coins you send (ho wait... the amount shown in the GUI can be falsified, then you have to use a debugger)

Anyway you can debug anything, even your own transactions (since it's client side  Kiss)

If you don't know that's possible to debug you own transaction i think your security skills is not enough in order to read and understand each line of the source, then to be able to know if a function can be exploited by a hacker or not.

Sorry but it's true, the most part of the people who want the code source are trying to play the pros by compiling the code themselves, or they are just checking the blocks, but finally this is the only one thing that they are able to do with a source code. They are free ok, but they don't have to intervene where they are not able to work and if they have a problem with that they have nothing other to do that moving away (or watching/telling their opinions) instead of talking bullshit for nothing good.

ps: nothing is personal, i talk for everybody but answer to you at the same time.

I was talking about ANON transfers. So if a Transfer is Anonymous how do you track it? But the fact that Crypt is not truly Anon I guess you can track it.

Ok but now the question is: why you want to track the transfers ?

If you can debug to see how many coins you send and the destination address (this is client side), why do you want to track the transfers ?

Anyway nothing prevents you to send some coin to a second wallet, then you will see if you receive it or not (fastest solution)

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Oh I respect the choice, I wasn't sure so thanks for clearing that up. But the fact that it is Anon would make it so difficult to trace that MindFox could make a satoshi disappear into his wallet and no one would know the difference. But I have heard hard to trace used so this may be different and debugging works better with this not so anon solution?

And I would have to agree MindFox is smart to not give his code and keys to the devs since they already got locked out once.

You can debug to check the amount of coins, but hey.... it's fastest to use your brain to compare how many coins you had and how many coins you send (ho wait... the amount shown in the GUI can be falsified, then you have to use a debugger)

Anyway you can debug anything, even your own transactions (since it's client side  Kiss)

If you don't know that's possible to debug you own transaction i think your security skills is not enough in order to read and understand each line of the source, then to be able to know if a function can be exploited by a hacker or not.

Sorry but it's true, the most part of the people who want the code source are trying to play the pros by compiling the code themselves, or they are just checking the blocks, but finally this is the only one thing that they are able to do with a source code. They are free ok, but they don't have to intervene where they are not able to work and if they have a problem with that they have nothing other to do that moving away (or watching/telling their opinions) instead of talking bullshit for nothing good.

ps: nothing is personal, i talk for everybody but answer to you at the same time.

I was talking about ANON transfers. So if a Transfer is Anonymous how do you track it? But the fact that Crypt is not truly Anon I guess you can track it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Beware ShadowCoin (SDC), the developer is the same Rynomster disappeared "for family reasons" for Cinni leaving everyone in the lurch and the currency problems stake.
Enough of both DEV swindler who are killing trade in altcoins !!

Give it up cinnitroll....and get off this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8142514

"I was not the original developer of CinniCoin, I just built the encrypted messaging system. My team and I decided to create the ShadowCoin project so we would have the freedom to implement our innovations as we saw best."

-rynomster
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Beware ShadowCoin (SDC), the developer is the same Rynomster disappeared "for family reasons" for Cinni leaving everyone in the lurch and the currency problems stake.
Enough of both DEV swindler who are killing trade in altcoins !!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Crypto Collector
Net Hashrate:
From ~225GHs (2 months ago) to ~5.53 GHs (today)
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
I am still waiting for my bribe / payoff / recompense from this shitcoin...........

Is anyone here dumb enough to still be mining it?

Crypto Collector
Well, as we all have predicted in the morning...Now its time for the HALCYON chart #3

Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Prom's group is not behind Halcyon (not creators or devs), but they are buying into it like many other groups.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
For those who cant go to IRC:

------------------------------------
mindfox on business trip till end of august apparently
or holiday idk
------------------------------------
Mindfox on vacation
eh
how do u know
lol
cuz he ain't getting shit done
no work has been done in the last 2 months
i am not expecting him to finish anytime soon
mmm
interesting
-------------------------------------

Mr.KK was kidding. He wasn't serious when he posted that. The only person presently in direct contact with Mindfox is Moosa.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
This group is playing people like puppets Smiley fontas, prom, boomsling etc all act innocent when the next coin dies. Never their fault they will say... LoL. No words man. Someday they'll get burned bad.

They will all go to prison sooner than later...and they dont even know it yet. Only a fool would think that the authorities havn't been watching the alt markets for quite some time now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
This group is playing people like puppets Smiley fontas, prom, boomsling etc all act innocent when the next coin dies. Never their fault they will say... LoL. No words man. Someday they'll get burned bad.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
WOW KEY looks like its abandoned by everyone? Whats up with that?

I think they've moved on to the next coin. Smiley

This price is a joke for a 2 mil coins only  Cool

I've noticed in the Bittrex trollbox Prometheus is somehow involved in this,maybe just "backing" it i dunno,make of that what ever you like...

I wonder which coin will be next.. Roll Eyes They will probably pump keycoin again some day aswell.

FACT #1: CRYPT

FACT #2: KEY

[/center]

Voice of Wisdom

NEXT CHART: HALCYON

https://twitter.com/FontasPumps
https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_
https://twitter.com/KryptoKiller
https://twitter.com/DJThistle01

Grin  this made my day. Nice NSA360
Crypto Collector
WOW KEY looks like its abandoned by everyone? Whats up with that?

I think they've moved on to the next coin. Smiley

This price is a joke for a 2 mil coins only  Cool

I've noticed in the Bittrex trollbox Prometheus is somehow involved in this,maybe just "backing" it i dunno,make of that what ever you like...

I wonder which coin will be next.. Roll Eyes They will probably pump keycoin again some day aswell.

FACT #1: CRYPT

FACT #2: KEY

[/center]

Voice of Wisdom

NEXT CHART: HALCYON

https://twitter.com/FontasPumps
https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_
https://twitter.com/KryptoKiller
https://twitter.com/DJThistle01
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
^^^^^^^^^^^  Roll Eyes  Grin  Cheesy at the post above

that is just hilarious, im at a loss for words
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Developers and Mindfox, The Greasy Greek From Greece:  Offer me a bribe to not do this and stop slamming in this topic.  1.0 BTC or more would be good.

Tim..... So you are asking for a bribe? Basically, you are trying to blackmail the dev team? Nothing you say surprises me anymore.

Not exactly, I am asking to be made whole for my losses from investing in this shitcoin and TWO MONTHS OF WAITING for this miracle wallet that is way the fuck overdue.

The develpers and Mindfox, The Greasy Greek From Greece, can take the easy way out and compensate me for my loss (and I will give them my 1304 CRYPT coins as part of the deal, if they want them), or.......

When I find out that Mindfox, The Greasy Greek From Greece, is working on something for another coin, I will go on its forum post and slam the hell out of it and tell everyone how he fucked up this coin and not to buy the next coin.  I may not stop it entirely, but I'll put a dent in their profits!

And don't even start with me on how the developers are so innocent, they were totally in on this pump and dump from the start.

Take the easy way out.  Compensate me for my loss and this'll all be settled.  Pay a little now or a lot later.  PM me for my BTC address.
Pages:
Jump to: