Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 54. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
That is fantastic news in fact lol.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
For those who cant go to IRC:

------------------------------------
mindfox on business trip till end of august apparently
or holiday idk
------------------------------------
Mindfox on vacation
eh
how do u know
lol
cuz he ain't getting shit done
no work has been done in the last 2 months
i am not expecting him to finish anytime soon
mmm
interesting
-------------------------------------
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Great news then lets get ready to dump on these whales!! So if it is not open source then how will we know about vulnerabilities? It could be hacked and we would not even know since it is Anon. All of our coin just vanishes into MindFox's wallet! lol gotta love it, can't out fox a fox.

Man, if you don't know anything about programming please shut up your mouth, okey?

We don't need the code-source to check vulnerabilities or a eventual infection from the wallet... you only need a HIPS, FW and a debugger.

Also any developpers from any coins can share the code-source without any vulnerabilities but can infect the binary version only... you really need to get some skill in offensive security man. (just saying)

Okey it's easiest using the code-source, but if the devs don't want to share the code-source (or not instantly) you have to respect this choice and to find another way if you want to search vulnerabilities.

Oh I respect the choice, I wasn't sure so thanks for clearing that up. But the fact that it is Anon would make it so difficult to trace that MindFox could make a satoshi disappear into his wallet and no one would know the difference. But I have heard hard to trace used so this may be different and debugging works better with this not so anon solution?

And I would have to agree MindFox is smart to not give his code and keys to the devs since they already got locked out once.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Great news then lets get ready to dump on these whales!! So if it is not open source then how will we know about vulnerabilities? It could be hacked and we would not even know since it is Anon. All of our coin just vanishes into MindFox's wallet! lol gotta love it, can't out fox a fox.

Man, if you don't know anything about programming please shut up your mouth, okey?

We don't need the code-source to check vulnerabilities or a eventual infection from the wallet... you only need a HIPS, FW and a debugger.

Also any developpers from any coins can share the code-source without any vulnerabilities but can infect the binary version only... you really need to get some skill in offensive security man. (just saying)

Okey it's easiest using the code-source, but if the devs don't want to share the code-source (or not instantly) you have to respect this choice and to find another way if you want to search vulnerabilities.
legendary
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Whales only set bots on coins they intend to pump. Common knowledge Nick.

Whitecoin will not inherit Cryptcoin's anon solution. Mindfox has stated that on irc and the other devs confirmed it. In fact, I've heard that there will be an extended period of time after the anon release before the code is open source.
legendary
I'm now sure crypt will come  back... Key-Crypt good coins...do you think dat group risking to no one believe them, after all this? Ok, maybe  you belive this...But I think this is the plan from the start...And I will come back to show this again and again, when crypt and of course key will fly again... pNd..? LOL ...strategy buddy ...strategy ..bots are controlling the market...I don't know when...but we will see huge rally again! ALOHA

There are definitely bots playing in the market. Makes you wonder why someone has their bots running if this is a "dead" coin? When anon is released, there will be fireworks.

Bots can make money from any coin at any time for any reason. So it doesn't mean anything.

Sure these bots can also play Whitecoin too as it inherits the Crypt Anon function!! TO THE MOOOON! Then MindFox can sell his solution to any coin out there! HODL to the MOOON! This coin isn't dead yet but it's anon function will bring it back to life along with every alt coin ever created! This is how Devs who are honest make their money. They don't PnD they just sell their Anon function out from under the coin that it was first made for. So better pick up your Whitecoin now to hedge your Crypt positions and then ask the Dev what other coin should you buy too. Keep buying these coins until the Dev says they have made enough money off you.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I'm now sure crypt will come  back... Key-Crypt good coins...do you think dat group risking to no one believe them, after all this? Ok, maybe  you belive this...But I think this is the plan from the start...And I will come back to show this again and again, when crypt and of course key will fly again... pNd..? LOL ...strategy buddy ...strategy ..bots are controlling the market...I don't know when...but we will see huge rally again! ALOHA

There are definitely bots playing in the market. Makes you wonder why someone has their bots running if this is a "dead" coin? When anon is released, there will be fireworks.

Big time traders using bots to manipulate the market.

Developers and Mindfox, The Greasy Greek From Greece:  Offer me a bribe to not do this and stop slamming in this topic.  1.0 BTC or more would be good.

Tim..... So you are asking for a bribe? Basically, you are trying to blackmail the dev team? Nothing you say surprises me anymore.
legendary

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8189411

4 HRS From the time of this post... There will be an announcement!

Be in #whitecoinfoundation

on IRC

ANN will be added here soon after

Well MF said that anon feature will be implemented on WhiteCoin after Crypt. So, today will be an annoucement there..stay tuned @ #whitecoinfoundation

So why would we need Whitecoin when we already have Crypt? Mindfox is implementing a one of a kind Anon within multiple coins? The whole point of creating Anon for 1 coin is so that everyone would just use the one coin and not just have 20 different coins with the same one of a kind Anon feature. This devalues the market of Crypt and by advertising this you just made it so people may go buy WhiteCoin instead of Crypt and the market won't move for Crypt. If someone cloned the Anon function they would be called out on it, but the fact that the Dev is promoting it there is nothing we can do and I guess we have been out foxed since someone must own a bunch of Whitecoin. This is Great News! To the Moon!
Crypto Collector
NSA360, you still here?

Yes. I'm waiting for the next crash to get in again. Till 40k (when i sold with almost 12btc of losses) i'm fine.

Btw, buy WC cause will have some ANN today...Maybe MF anon today
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
NSA360, you still here?
Crypto Collector

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8189411

4 HRS From the time of this post... There will be an announcement!

Be in #whitecoinfoundation

on IRC

ANN will be added here soon after

Well MF said that anon feature will be implemented on WhiteCoin after Crypt. So, today will be an annoucement there..stay tuned @ #whitecoinfoundation

Crypto Collector
ok haters...then why are you still here? The coin is dead..so you can leave us... we believe in the resurrection.. Jesus is resurrected ... Grin

I know you are a payed troll... I apologize you  Grin

Btw...were are the JC pictures? Did you lost inspiration?
legendary
Activity: 1029
ok haters...then why are you still here? The coin is dead..so you can leave us... we believe in the resurrection.. Jesus is resurrected ... Grin
Crypto Collector
Yesterday and today's facts:

Tomorrow it will be another day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Its not only LXC coin, most coins work on anon features. 1 month ago it would be outsanding, in 2-3 weeks anon may be just a regular releas, like crap TOR is. If you are interested go to LXC's thread. It's crypt's thread.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Apparently you ARE promoting LXC.  Tell me more!
Activity: 630
Within few days this anon can go to the trash. LXC is releasing LibreSend. Testing has just started. I am not promoting LXC since I have crypt also, but everyday the chance of getting money back or profit is smaller.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: