Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 56. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Were going to see 2-3k again if its not released in August. Price is only holding because of the small update. I think its near complete and release is coming soon. I also may be DREAMING so well see....
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
IF ANYBODY HAS ANY REASON TO BELIEVE MINDFOX WILL NOT COME THROUGH
SPEAK UP NOW OR 4EVR HOLD UR PEACE/PAX

I BELIEVE HIM TO HAVE INTEGRITY. CAN ANYONE PROVE OTHERWISE?

This has a 50% probability answer Smiley

seems like an arbitrary number Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector

This has a 50% probability answer Smiley
Dear Mindfox,

my people come from Croatia. Your people and mine have a long legacy.

i humbly request that you rejoin our thread and appraise us of your progress in your superbly important work.

the world needs a solution.

you are the man.

Summer in Greece, you work only if it's a matter of life and death. And that is how South Europe works! Maybe in North Europe that sounds unprofessional but that's it.
You are from Croatia, you can understand that but people from other parts of globe maybe not Smiley
And I believe Costas (MindFox) is honest guy and that he will deliver CryptCast and more. But not in August.

A most intelligent reply… thanks
Still hope ur wrong about the August phenomena Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Dear Mindfox,

i humbly request that you rejoin our thread and appraise us of your progress in your superbly important work.

you are the man.

Summer in Greece, you work only if it's a matter of life and death. And that is how South Europe works! Maybe in North Europe that sounds unprofessional but that's it.
You are from Croatia, you can understand that but people from other parts of globe maybe not Smiley
And I believe Costas (MindFox) is honest guy and that he will deliver CryptCast and more. But not in August.

Dear Mindfox,

you are the man.

NOW ONLY 1 BTC TO 0.00014
Dumbass Bots LOL

why not hold at 0.00007?

Deduction: You want cheap coins

Conclusion: A new CRYPT wallet is expected/anticipated/lusted_4
I must confess your references to MF as "greasy" have not got us off on a good footing…

but who are you timk225 and what is yuor motive/interest here besides being disagreeably rude?

p.s. price of CRYPT rising!?!
Activity: 824
Im just an investor like u guys - no connection to Team

I say it how I feel it and I DO think MF will release his load soon (phew!)

I keep buying intermitendly at these low prices (i,e, put my money where my mouth is). This is my only account on BTCTalk

P.S : I do not carry a US passport. I am European.
P.P.S : All ur fussing over a mere 0.8BTC?? For shame Tim. Tut tut.

Im doing & i think the same things as you.

Who are you, knightlife999?  Two possibilities.  

1. You are a crowd control expert sent here by the people who pumped and dumped this coin, and your job is to keep us in line and waiting.  Just hold on, it'll be here soon, for the last month and a half, BULLSHIT!  YOU said it'd go up in late june, then in july, now in august.  Nothing has happened like you claimed it would.  Yet you keep saying " hold on, hold on".....

2. Or you're so clueless about the concept of coins and money that you keep claiming the day is almost here, and you've got your head so far up your ass that you voted for Obama twice.

Which is it?

Pay me my 0.8 BTC back that I invested in this piece of shit coin, and I'll stop posting in this topic.  I'll sell you my 1304 CRYPT coins.

0.8 btc ? Have patience... and its the price of the risk buying crypto. Why do you complain about that ? When you gamble, you win or you lose.

And im pretty sure that if you had won 0.8 btc, you would have shut up.
Im just an investor like u guys - no connection to Team

I say it how I feel it and I DO think MF will release his load soon (phew!)

I keep buying intermitendly at these low prices (i,e, put my money where my mouth is). This is my only account on BTCTalk

P.S : I do not carry a US passport. I am European.
P.P.S : All ur fussing over a mere 0.8BTC?? For shame Tim. Tut tut.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Who are you, knightlife999?  Two possibilities.  

1. You are a crowd control expert sent here by the people who pumped and dumped this coin, and your job is to keep us in line and waiting.  Just hold on, it'll be here soon, for the last month and a half, BULLSHIT!  YOU said it'd go up in late june, then in july, now in august.  Nothing has happened like you claimed it would.  Yet you keep saying " hold on, hold on".....

2. Or you're so clueless about the concept of coins and money that you keep claiming the day is almost here, and you've got your head so far up your ass that you voted for Obama twice.

Which is it?

Pay me my 0.8 BTC back that I invested in this piece of shit coin, and I'll stop posting in this topic.  I'll sell you my 1304 CRYPT coins.
Mindfox is Greek.

Greece has BTC <3 for good reason (financial calamity >> BTC adoption)

I trust in Mindfox. I like he is European.

US big player in Crypto, for better or worse :|

I trust our European dev
I believe in Mindfox and the need for true anon solutions 4 crypto currencies

Crypto Collector
Can everybody please calm down?!

MF WILL DELIVER

How do you know? Are u from the team? Just asking...
Can everybody please calm down?!

MF WILL DELIVER

Crypto Collector
Did I hear a pump to 10k! When? Moon this is great! 10K here we come!

yeah! popcorn everywere!
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Did I hear a pump to 10k! When? Moon this is great! 10K here we come!
Crypto Collector
you are all dead here!

HAHAHAHA crypt  is going to 10 satoshi very soon

Oh wait..they will pump this coin again to 10k to shut up the trolls and spread some blind faith again...more ...humm...4 -7 weeks or more  Grin
Not ded yet Cheesy , but soon we all have news...lol
They must feed the payed trolls, or else they are receiving tips for doing nothing  Grin
pump to 10k iits nothing ,  be happy with the shit mindfox leaved for you , BTW  i am here just  to "Play the Troll"......i have my ow problems with GPC 

(Great Punishment Coin)GPC

Cenario: If the price reach 10k today, will be a party everywere and the hope will be established...lol
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
you are all dead here!

HAHAHAHA crypt  is going to 10 satoshi very soon

Oh wait..they will pump this coin again to 10k to shut up the trolls and spread some blind faith again...more ...humm...4 -7 weeks or more  Grin
Not ded yet Cheesy , but soon we all have news...lol
They must feed the payed trolls, or else they are receiving tips for doing nothing  Grin
pump to 10k iits nothing ,  be happy with the shit mindfox leaved for you , BTW  i am here just  to "Play the Troll"......i have my ow problems with GPC 

(Great Punishment Coin)GPC
Pages:
Jump to: