Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 58. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Tim, all people deserve respect. No one has to do anything for you to be worthy of respect. You are unbelievable. I've never seen a more selfish and immature person on any thread.
Activity: 812
I feel like the positive/negative ratio is improving in this thread, let's keep it positive Smiley

yes - my spidey senses are tingling - i'm feeling less than a week before some big news
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
I feel like the positive/negative ratio is improving in this thread, let's keep it positive Smiley
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Mindfox, the Greasy Greek from Greece!   Roll Eyes

He does not deserve my respect until I make a profit.
Nick, do you have any Cryptcoins? Or did you sell them? Why don't you go to the Keycoin thread or anyplace else but here. I know you are offended that no one paid you 10k Cryptcoins for your anon idea. Sorry about that. It would probably be best for your mental health to move on and focus on something else.

And, stop being disrespectful to people you don't know. Calling Mindfox names is childish and unprofessional.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
It's a shame that the whole community of cryptocurrency is overfilled with narrowminded investor-wannabees.

Not everybody is here to make a few $! it was already suggested that most of the people including Mindfox have a real job/occupation that brings the food on the table and getting involved with cryptocurencies is an idea/hobby/belief/hope that we can contribute towards a better future.

I suggest a slightly out-of-box thinking regarding people contributing to the cryptocurrencies scene. Even if Mindfox manages to provide a decentralized solution that is resistant to the x out y well known attacks, that will place him in the hall of fame of cryptocurrencies (or even of digital freedom fighters, maybe right next to R. Stallman Smiley ).
Please note that i am not discarding any financial incentives but there are much more important things that a  decentralized "anonymous" transaction network can bring.

The short history of cryptocurrencies has shown that a strong community can organize and manage the transaction network better than a bunch of P&Ders. I trust/believe that Mindfox is an honest guy (he has shown that he is not interested in any hyping or P&D schemes) and he finally manages to overcome the problems with the CryptCast, he will implement his solution here. If the people who hired Mindfox refuse to add the hard-to-trace futures to this coin, the community can easily outmatch the offered payment to Mindfox (compensation for his work) and hire him on a more permanent basis.

If and when Cryptocast gets realised, the community should start self-organizing. We don't need any MoosaNYC, Proms, etc (not that they are not welcome)! Ignore the fudders, the current and the future price (before CryptCast) is of no importance! Again if and only if the CryptCast gets implemented you will get you ROI, but till then let try to build a community.

Last but not least (probably the most important one): Support Costas (Mindfox) !

Great so now you agree with MindFux working for himself outside of Crypt yet the coin was sold to us on the basis of an Anon function. So this coin will be a complete fraud if MindFux just says eh you know I created this and those Crypt guys didn't pay me enough or those Crypt guys are iffy, now lets put it up for bid to the community, never mind that everyone else is broke from buying Crypt we can sell my work to the people who took advantage of all those Crypt BagHolders! Sounds about par for this coin. Thanks for your 2 Cents which is what this coin is currently worth!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
join us buddies... XD

plug.dj/trollboxtunes/   

https://twitter.com/magaura11/status/501060447731449856

I've been there...no time for that...enjoy it
legendary
Activity: 1029
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
When do you think the wallet will be released ?
Next week ? or in 2 weeks ?
My 10k crypt are impatient  Cheesy

Ei! The wallets are already finished...!

You can download the
Mac Wallet here: [xxx[/url]
and
Windows Wallet here: [xxx[/url]

Cool

Looks legit, let me download and just run on all my machines.....   
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector

Ei! The wallets are already finished...!

You can download the
Mac Wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#!oAtBWbIB!J9ffEPDISjnnaiQ8rtuee2ZS7wISQca_ncUkfyDtUiw
and
Windows Wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#!oAtBWbIB!J9ffEPDISjnnaiQ8rtuee2ZS7wISQca_ncUkfyDtUiw

Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

The wallet will be available once its finished. No news before so no one can make any price speculations in advance, and we avoid unnecessary FUD.

Activity: 824
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
nosce te ipsum
It's a shame that the whole community of cryptocurrency is overfilled with narrowminded investor-wannabees.

Not everybody is here to make a few $! it was already suggested that most of the people including Mindfox have a real job/occupation that brings the food on the table and getting involved with cryptocurencies is an idea/hobby/belief/hope that we can contribute towards a better future.

I suggest a slightly out-of-box thinking regarding people contributing to the cryptocurrencies scene. Even if Mindfox manages to provide a decentralized solution that is resistant to the x out y well known attacks, that will place him in the hall of fame of cryptocurrencies (or even of digital freedom fighters, maybe right next to R. Stallman Smiley ).
Please note that i am not discarding any financial incentives but there are much more important things that a  decentralized "anonymous" transaction network can bring.

The short history of cryptocurrencies has shown that a strong community can organize and manage the transaction network better than a bunch of P&Ders. I trust/believe that Mindfox is an honest guy (he has shown that he is not interested in any hyping or P&D schemes) and he finally manages to overcome the problems with the CryptCast, he will implement his solution here. If the people who hired Mindfox refuse to add the hard-to-trace futures to this coin, the community can easily outmatch the offered payment to Mindfox (compensation for his work) and hire him on a more permanent basis.

If and when Cryptocast gets realised, the community should start self-organizing. We don't need any MoosaNYC, Proms, etc (not that they are not welcome)! Ignore the fudders, the current and the future price (before CryptCast) is of no importance! Again if and only if the CryptCast gets implemented you will get you ROI, but till then let try to build a community.

Last but not least (probably the most important one): Support Costas (Mindfox) !

Just back from a long break away from this thread. Still holding on, and see that some of you are too. Great to know!  Cool
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion

Please note that i am not discarding any financial incentives but there are much more important things that a  decentralized "anonymous" transaction network can bring.

Respect and integrity in this post, rarity around these parts!

+1000

Thank you for writing such an inspirational post. Much appreciated.
Activity: 824
HODL of the CENTURY. Holders will be rewarded for their patience. This will wipe the floor with everything out there. Believe in the MindFox Cool

HODL is good !
Activity: 812
HODL of the CENTURY. Holders will be rewarded for their patience. This will wipe the floor with everything out there. Believe in the MindFox Cool

+1000
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

This is exactly what this coin needs! +1 Great Post
legendary
Activity: 1120
Pages:
Jump to: