Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 60. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I called TIMK out at least three times. What he does not understand is Crypt was fudded to death already. You cant FUD it anymore lol everything bad has happened to this coin. Only people left are bagholders like myself hoping for some developments from MINDFOX. FUD somewhere else until we hit 0.01 and come back and FUD.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I don't care if it is a holiday in Greece or not.  Mindfox, the Greasy Greek from Greece, better be working on finishing this wallet so I can get my PROFITS!!!!

And the "news announcement" didn't say anything that wasn't posted here a week prior to it.  Don't be fooled.

You are only spreading negative vibrations. That attitude will not help CRYPT neither your investment.
Can you please try to be positive and constructive? Or is that to much to ask?

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I don't care if it is a holiday in Greece or not.  Mindfox, the Greasy Greek from Greece, better be working on finishing this wallet so I can get my PROFITS!!!!

And the "news announcement" didn't say anything that wasn't posted here a week prior to it.  Don't be fooled.
Why r u crying like a kid?
Be patient and don't cry!!!
Activity: 812

You sir…  Angry
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Cometh the hour, cometh the man

Today is a national holiday in Greece:

August 15   
Assumption or Dormition of the Holy Virgin
Koímēsē tēs Theotókou   H Koίμηση της Θεoτόκoυ   
The most important celebration of the Virgin Mary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Greece

Just got back from 2 week vacation. Nice update from the devs. Long overdue. 

+1,000,000
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Just got back from 2 week vacation. Nice update from the devs. Long overdue. 
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
Activity: 824
How many Crypt do you guys own ?
Activity: 32
As far as I know (from reliable sources), the anon wallet has been finished for a few days at least. If that is the case, release should be coming any time now, then we move north.

Such a fucking troll
You did warn me..... ill give you that much lol Cheesy I should of listened.....
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
Our only hope is MINDFOX to release what he is working on. IF and the new word in crypt is IF he releases what he says he developed it will definitely make us fly to the moon! NSA I hate you   lol hahaha

Googs, i dont hate me Cheesy. I've sold @ 14k... ahahhaah . . i've warned you.

Promoting this coin with blind faith make me "lost" almost 12btc...Now i will stay quiet and wait for the time get in again. Till there, there are nothing new with this coin, only blind faith. Even this update wasnt a update because MF already had told that to us on IRC @ few weeks ago. Smiley
Activity: 18
From the CRYPT whitepaper:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CryptCast Summary
Our flow-chart is meant to represent Cryptcoins unique anonymous transaction method. This method is currently one-of-kind and not found in any other cryptocurrency. It has been built from the ground up amongst our team of expert dedicated professionals.
The anonymous send is innovative in the fact that its function requires no active ‘master nodes’ that require coins or partially anonymous mixers. Even with triangulation no one would never know who the owner of the public key is, capable of decrypting the message; it's fool-proof and innovative.
There will be NO fee for sending transfers as there are no master nodes that require payments. Transactions occur ONLY between two wallets with full decentralized anonymity. With the exemption of central master nodes from this anonymous system we have created a far more superior and free of charge based method of anonymous currency transfers.
This is why I got to CRYPT at first place. Innovation.
Price of CRYPT will be determined by innovation, and backing technologies.

http://www.embarquenaviagem.com/wp-content/uploads/Stevie-Wonder.jpg

nice one, but why are you here? You want us to sell all our coins to you or what?

Love / Hate relationship sindrome.
Also, I dont have blind faith anymore. From now on, I only believe in facts

Agree.
But we need to be supportive and patient while demanding full functionality of CRYPT.
That is the only thing we can do right now.
When I say we I am thinking of miners, bag holders, and supporting backing technologies developers(if any atm.).

Who are you?

Who am I? Looking for that answer all my life... Smiley
..., crypt miner, crypt bag holder, IT Consultant, developer, gamer, father, ...

And, you?   Tongue

Our only hope is MINDFOX to release what he is working on. IF and the new word in crypt is IF he releases what he says he developed it will definitely make us fly to the moon! NSA I hate you lol hahaha
I cant wait for this coin to take the world by storm…  Cool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
You guys are pessimistic. Just be patient and support this coin for the moment.

yes support this coin and see what happens
Activity: 824
You guys are pessimistic. Just be patient and support this coin for the moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
From the CRYPT whitepaper:
CryptCast Summary
Our flow-chart is meant to represent Cryptcoins unique anonymous transaction method. This method is currently one-of-kind and not found in any other cryptocurrency. It has been built from the ground up amongst our team of expert dedicated professionals.
The anonymous send is innovative in the fact that its function requires no active ‘master nodes’ that require coins or partially anonymous mixers. Even with triangulation no one would never know who the owner of the public key is, capable of decrypting the message; it's fool-proof and innovative.
There will be NO fee for sending transfers as there are no master nodes that require payments. Transactions occur ONLY between two wallets with full decentralized anonymity. With the exemption of central master nodes from this anonymous system we have created a far more superior and free of charge based method of anonymous currency transfers.
This is why I got to CRYPT at first place. Innovation.
Price of CRYPT will be determined by innovation, and backing technologies.

nice one, but why are you here? You want us to sell all our coins to you or what?

Love / Hate relationship sindrome.
Also, I dont have blind faith anymore. From now on, I only believe in facts

Agree.
But we need to be supportive and patient while demanding full functionality of CRYPT.
That is the only thing we can do right now.
When I say we I am thinking of miners, bag holders, and supporting backing technologies developers(if any atm.).

Who are you?
Pages:
Jump to: