Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 65. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
this coin has maybe future so why not few hundred for luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nope like I said all the focus we put into crypt the last few weeks will be turned into proving the devs and mindfox are not to be trusted. There names are all over the forums and IRC. Everyone knows who they are, they've been called out multiple times. Just need to show other investors of their new projects not to get involved and happen to them what happened to us. Have to admit we got burned. But it happens in crypto world. Just feel bad for the ones who invested everything into this. Thats going to hurt when its OFFICIALLY dead.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
No miracle can fix this.
That's what I am saying. A lot of people got burned here including me. Who is ever going to buy this back again after months of fiasco and misery. Nobody Wink At least no sane person would.
Activity: 824
Maybe a drunk guy will come to buy 300k crypt  Cheesy Cheesy
No miracle can fix this. Time to start forgetting about Crypt and focus on the devs and mindfox who created this mess and make sure anything else they are involved with gets shown to their other potential investors they are going to scam them out of btc.
legendary
Lets wait the miracle  Cheesy Cheesy
Sure... wait Cheesy Watch Bittrex, Mintpal and Cryptsy and tell me this coin won't die tonight?
Lets wait the miracle  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Game over... in 3.. 2.. 1...
legendary
Seems that today is the last day for Crypt. Everybody is dumping on all exchanges. Too bad this has to end like this.
legendary
Activity: 994
I remeber a few weeks ago someone bought 50 BTC at 30k sat on cryptsy, after that price always had a downtrend
Where is he/she?!
Epic lose or smart move? who know
Always there is small light in the dark world
legendary
I DEMAND THAT THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS CRAPCRYPTCOIN MAKE THE DAMN PRICE RISE!!!!!!!
You again?  Cheesy you never learn do you? Just sell and move on. Nothing to see here. Watch the cryptsy dumps.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
I DEMAND THAT THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS CRAPCRYPTCOIN MAKE THE DAMN PRICE RISE!!!!!!!
legendary

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Cryface was just joking Tongue

Someone forgot to change profiles ? hehe

WOW Cryptowest is infact KEYCOIN dev.. there is the true guys.. this is very bad news to all Investors. Do yourself a favor and dump your keycoins before you will be left bagholding just like what is happening to CRYPTCOIN. these are the same DEV team and same Pump and Dump team behind this coin and Crypt. look at crypt now, 5k sats !!! slowly dying , Keycoin is heading the same direction ! do yourself a favor and not be a bagholder, you have seen it with CRYPT !

From IRC:

[17:28] It's like losing someone and hoping day in day out that he will be found because you don't want to believe he is dead. So days, weeks, months even years go by and you still have this tiny hope that he will return. Found somewhere. Old. But alive.
[17:28] It is killing me Cheesy
[17:28] +
[17:29] Shut everything down so I can bury my coins and move on.

Cheesy Yep. This is over. I'm out.
Activity: 12

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Love to know why the fuk your here. Keycoin Mod We were told not to post on your ann and you come on here ?
You got something to say say it or fuk off. Ive been minding my ps & qs but you and cryptowest come out trolling our thread im getting hot now. Wtf is up ?

This idiot Big Bollos = MrKK

Try to cover up for Cryptowest = Keycoin
Activity: 12

Cry

Someone forgot to change profiles ? hehe

WOW Cryptowest is infact KEYCOIN dev.. there is the true guys.. this is very bad news to all Investors. Do yourself a favor and dump your keycoins before you will be left bagholding just like what is happening to CRYPTCOIN. these are the same DEV team and same Pump and Dump team behind this coin and Crypt. look at crypt now, 5k sats !!! slowly dying , Keycoin is heading the same direction ! do yourself a favor and not be a bagholder, you have seen it with CRYPT !
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
22:50:07   @bumface   MoosaNYC, you made a coin?
22:50:50   @MoosaNYC   bumface, yes with a team I am not dev but founding member

18.06.14 04:30:21   @MoosaNYC   pr0m3theus2013, yep, let em be jelly im proud to have worked with you guys Wink
18.06.14 04:28:20   @MoosaNYC   he make me lots of manny

21.06.14 06:00:25   @GamingUnleashed   I heard the annon CRY Dev is BTC-e dev
18.06.14 10:15:58   @GamingUnleashed   well i know your polo name Tongue
18.06.14 10:14:40   @GamingUnleashed   anyone watching CRYPT ?

26.07.14 20:37:49   @pr0m3theus2013   Do you guys know what makes KEY anon 100% untraceable?
26.07.14 20:34:38   @pr0m3theus2013   I really wanna test the anon with someone here. It's just fun to see it in action

21.06.14 06:12:36   @pr0m3theus2013   Crypt is going to be the new LTC guys, it's obvious alts get replaced, LTC was the first alt to btc but there are hundreds of superior products out there.

11.06.14 06:35:18   @pr0m3theus2013   There's leaked news on CRY apparently devs have wallet in testing phase with new anon 0 masternodes, no mixers.

24.06.14 22:33:59   @koolio   Stop talking of coins not on here!

4 members of a team
2 devs of btc-e and why they dont ban Prometheus if he talks about other altcoin???
and Prometheus you say crypt going to be the new ltc Huh?
and that anon from key , was it for crypt???

It does make sense that the Devs would use the money they stole from Crypt Dump to create the anon function with another coin so they would pump that coin freely since it was all stolen money anyways. Pretty smart plan. The market will think it can sustain since it is them propping it up. Good Job on the Ruse Devs!
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
This coin is dying and has no future, lack of communication from dev has killed CRY. It only needs 4.5 BTC to get the price down to 1 satoshi. so sad...
legendary
Next weeks....lol serious? Were at 5k.... This coin doesn't even have this week to survive. The dev team and Mindfox made a cluster fuck of this thing. Only thing you can do is hold and hope but with the last four to five weeks of nothing I dont see any hope anymore.... I hope im wrong.
Same here. This coin is dead and we are hoping for a miracle Cheesy
Next weeks....lol serious? Were at 5k.... This coin doesn't even have this week to survive. The dev team and Mindfox made a cluster fuck of this thing. Only thing you can do is hold and hope but with the last four to five weeks of nothing I dont see any hope anymore.... I hope im wrong.
Its really time for Dev team to tell something or this coin will die in the next weeks.  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: