Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 63. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

To infinity and beyond!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
For a brief moment Crypt was on 10k Smiley !
It is funny how low this is man. 10k Cheesy It should have stayed above 200k.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
For a brief moment Crypt was on 10k Smiley !
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
DeViL303: If Crypt had only "a little FUD" I would agree with you

You are right, it did get a fairly big attack by former group members. I can see why though, Even if I was a member and this group had made me some BTC profit, I would still be sceptical of their actions and I would not want to be associated with them, its not sustainable to pull scams like this, too many big mouths etc as we have seen with all the leaks.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
DeViL303: If Crypt had only "a little FUD" I would agree with you
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
getting ready for the moon, exciting times for CryptCoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
  • One of our team members will be testing the wallet internally before release to public very soon
  • Our method is truly new to anything out there, as it uses no intermediate nodes, a totally new innovation
  • We thank our investors who are still believing in us, and we have more coming

Thanks for the update ccryptcoin. Anon with no intermediate nodes means that the coin is bomb-proof from DDOS attacks, now the only threat to this coin is believing the FUD. hold strong fellas!

<3

Yeah, the random people with no reputation posting on the internet is really the only threat to this coin, but what does that say about the investors? if all it takes is a little FUD from strangers to drop this coin to 1.5k ?

Im not sure why MoosaNYC didn't just lock this thread and go self moderated about 250 pages ago. It would make much more sense.  
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
  • One of our team members will be testing the wallet internally before release to public very soon
  • Our method is truly new to anything out there, as it uses no intermediate nodes, a totally new innovation

Thanks for the update ccryptcoin. Anon with no intermediate nodes means that the coin is bomb-proof from DDOS attacks, now the only threat to this coin is believing the FUD. hold strong fellas!

<3
Activity: 111
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Of course these losers above me need a moderated thread, so that the moderator could delete all the counter arguments, legitimate concerns and others. It would be easier to manipulate new people into buying this shitcoin so they could dump on them. Great idea. Satoshi would piss on on ya, on your stupid dev and on your shitclone. The shitclone would have a shiny new feature called... "Ban the freedom of speech and promote manipulation".

man what is wrong with you ? Cheesy

if you will make a coin..i will buy. #fudcoin
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Of course these losers above me need a moderated thread, so that the moderator could delete all the counter arguments, legitimate concerns and others. It would be easier to manipulate new people into buying this shitcoin so they could dump on them. Great idea. Satoshi would piss on on ya, on your stupid dev and on your shitclone. The shitclone would have a shiny new feature called... "Ban the freedom of speech and promote manipulation".

Why don't you post with your real account noob..
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Agreed, lock this Puppy up and start a new one with Anti fud laser beams n shit...
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
You guys need a moderated thread, like key has now.
Yup id agree. Im being acused of being in on the pump team now. Wish I was then id be laughing at the fudders too its crazy now.
Activity: 14
You guys need a moderated thread, like key has now.
legendary
Mark my fucking words. This will be the funniest shit in crypto's history. Dumb people falling again for the hype, choosing to believe the same guy that posted the ANN which said that CRYPT will get to BTC-e. They will get dumped on again, but this time they will have more cryptobags. Thanks for prolonging the inevitable death of this useless shitcoin. Still the funniest one around.
Activity: 84
lol at those who sold at 5k
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Cryface was just joking Tongue

Love to know why the fuk your here. Keycoin Mod We were told not to post on your ann and you come on here ?
You got something to say say it or fuk off. Ive been minding my ps & qs but you and cryptowest come out trolling our thread im getting hot now. Wtf is up ?

This idiot Big Bollos = MrKK

Try to cover up for Cryptowest = Keycoin
Bro who the fuk is mrkk?
Im a kiwi living in aus so I dont know wtf ur smoking fool
but ive just a out had enough of pimple face lil kids and middle age fat fuks living with at home with there mum talking ahit like there stand up dudes. Lil punks wouldnt last 5 minutes in the real world talking shit
Activity: 111
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

New Update!!
8/12/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Our new anon method is in its final stages, we would like to reassure everyone on that. We are calling it "CRYPTCAST"
  • We also would like to reassure everyone that Mindfox, the developer behind our anon method "CRYPTCAST" is still working very hard
  • The wallet is nearly done, right now the developer is working on the security side of things
  • He has solved 4 out of 5 potential attacks to the method, regarding the 5th issue, from the DEV: "5th, might require me to save the messages to the blockchain or an alternate file, so, this could change slightly the way it will work, but nothing worth mentioning"

This is a message from the same guy that made the announcement on how CRYPT was going to be added to BTC-E

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this is a message from same guy that made all the announcements for CRYPT.
legendary

New Update!!
8/12/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Our new anon method is in its final stages, we would like to reassure everyone on that. We are calling it "CRYPTCAST"
  • We also would like to reassure everyone that Mindfox, the developer behind our anon method "CRYPTCAST" is still working very hard
  • The wallet is nearly done, right now the developer is working on the security side of things
  • He has solved 4 out of 5 potential attacks to the method, regarding the 5th issue, from the DEV: "5th, might require me to save the messages to the blockchain or an alternate file, so, this could change slightly the way it will work, but nothing worth mentioning"

This is a message from the same guy that made the announcement on how CRYPT was going to be added to BTC-E

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Activity: 22

New Update!!
8/12/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

I believe in the Mindfox. 
Pages:
Jump to: