Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 62. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I hope MF now owns some CRYPT. I would like him to have a stake.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
DO NOT MODERATE this thread! Worst idea. Shows you can not handle the criticism and FUD. When you mod a thread everything on the thread is perfect and I mean if there is a flaw in their ANON only they know about, they can delete a post from a potential investor proving the flaw but the investors will not see it until the team has dumped and left the people on the thread still thinking everything is OK. I love FUDDERS, I FUD myself sometimes on other threads lol. Without FUDDERS investors wont come back to defend the coin and have arguments with fools, also gives us some stuff to read. But in Crypt.... FUDDERS this coin has been FUDDED to death, seriously why waste your time. Look at the last few weeks of this thread same people are invested.... Dont waste your time go to another coin and FUD. When we hit 0.001 please come back and FUD we will need it when we get that high again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
TO ALL FUDDERS :  Really there is no pump happening it was just them showing they didn't abandon. Didn't mean anything just helped the investors. Also to the 2 FUDDERS, lol because there is only 2 FUDDERS on Crypt. Find another coin, this coin has been FUDDED to death it means nothing. There are 100s of coins that need FUD this one has been FUDDED to death why waist your time here. The only people left in Crypt are bagholders like myself why keep FUDDING. We didn't leave before we wont leave now. When Crypt gets back to 0.001 then you can come back and FUD the new people but remember the only ones left in Crypt are bagholders and we wont leave.... It wont work so stop it really is a waste of your time.

You are correct.  It was very easy to ignore a couple people, and not see the same sky is falling crap repeated page after page.  Don't get me wrong,  I want to be informed with true facts.  But spouting hell fire and speculation, like its gospel, gets old after the 5th or 6th sermon.

A side note,

Another coin's forum went full moderated, today.  The coin immediately dropped its value by half.  
As much as we might enjoy the forum being a crypto-utopian bubble.  Telling each other mune! and how great crypts is.  And also knowing the FUD mountain this coin has been through.  Please, don't full mod the crypt thread.  A certain credibility is lost when you censor the FUDmeisters.  Many times a coin can benefit from the noise they make.  I don't know of any coin that has been helped by silencing its detractors.  

+1

with a good coin, the facts speak for themselves, so it doesn't matter what fudders say if all they say is lies.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
TO ALL FUDDERS :  Really there is no pump happening it was just them showing they didn't abandon. Didn't mean anything just helped the investors. Also to the 2 FUDDERS, lol because there is only 2 FUDDERS on Crypt. Find another coin, this coin has been FUDDED to death it means nothing. There are 100s of coins that need FUD this one has been FUDDED to death why waist your time here. The only people left in Crypt are bagholders like myself why keep FUDDING. We didn't leave before we wont leave now. When Crypt gets back to 0.001 then you can come back and FUD the new people but remember the only ones left in Crypt are bagholders and we wont leave.... It wont work so stop it really is a waste of your time.

You are correct.  It was very easy to ignore a couple people, and not see the same sky is falling crap repeated page after page.  Don't get me wrong,  I want to be informed with true facts.  But spouting hell fire and speculation, like its gospel, gets old after the 5th or 6th sermon.

A side note,

Another coin's forum went full moderated, today.  The coin immediately dropped its value by half.  
As much as we might enjoy the forum being a crypto-utopian bubble.  Telling each other mune! and how great crypts is.  And also knowing the FUD mountain this coin has been through.  Please, don't full mod the crypt thread.  A certain credibility is lost when you censor the FUDmeisters.  Many times a coin can benefit from the noise they make.  I don't know of any coin that has been helped by silencing its detractors.  
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
The price of this coin is all that matters now, and you will see it get slammed if it goes up. The Devs have been raping the coin over the last months while they set buyers up. People wanting to make money off this coin. Lets show the Devs of this coin that their true price is now .00008 and no should be buying any higher until the coin is dispersed into real investors wallets. These Devs are Fraudulent and manipulate markets along with their friends at Cryptsy.

I thought Crypto was for the people but really it is just a game Cryptsy and these Anon Devs are playing with us. Fuck these exchanges and their fake coin fronts where the only thing anon is the Devs who locked themselves out and cry about it, but take no action at the very exchanges that listed them. They gave the perpetrator of Fraud a free pass to screw us all and then pretend they are twiddling their thumbs while MindFuxs gets the code done. The Devs had to be in on this, first since they also dumped simultaneously and second since they pumped it in the first place. 

Look at what these Coins are doing to our capital and for nothing, no real worth to them. I think Crypt is the best thing to happen to Crypto as it shows people how stupid and worthless these coins really are, along with how greedy and corrupt Devs can become.

I hope that we all get the chance to dump on these Devs!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Mindfox. Active. Daily.  Can't wait to see what you have in the work! 

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector

Cant see any "0" before the moon  Huh . I remember clearly that time.The price was between 30-60usd before went to the moon!

If you are using wisdom for history then you need your head checked.     2011 BTC to one cent.

good luck.

2011 was not "before the moon" that you was talking about  
Activity: 778
Merit: 563

Cant see any "0" before the moon  Huh . I remember clearly that time.The price was between 30-60usd before went to the moon!

If you are using wisdom for history then you need your head checked.     2011 BTC to one cent.

good luck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Im sure this app could be modified to run on 100 CRY quite easily by someone with the skills, if only I knew the "very little known language with proprietary IDE and plugins" etc.

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Of course these losers above me need a moderated thread, so that the moderator could delete all the counter arguments, legitimate concerns and others. It would be easier to manipulate new people into buying this shitcoin so they could dump on them. Great idea. Satoshi would piss on on ya, on your stupid dev and on your shitclone. The shitclone would have a shiny new feature called... "Ban the freedom of speech and promote manipulation".

STFU already... We're tired of you.  You're so god damn annoying.   You have done nothing but FUD'ed this coin for months,  you OBVIOUSLY have a personal vendetta with the "group".  My guess is you were shunned in some way and this is your attempt to "get back" at them.

On top of that, you REFUSE to post with your real account.  That really makes me wonder, what are you hiding?
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
I do not believe the hype.  I could not care less what the hype says.  All I care about is the numbers going sky high for any reason, or even no reason.  It's all about my profit.
Activity: 812
For illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb.

Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (Live in Houston)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

Grin

New Update!!
8/12/2014

Crypt Cast Dev. Status

• Our new anon method is in its final stages, we would like to reassure everyone on that. We are calling it "CRYPTCAST"
  • We also would like to reassure everyone that Mindfox, the developer behind our anon method "CRYPTCAST" is still working very hard
  • The wallet is nearly done, right now the developer is working on the security side of things
  • He has solved 4 out of 5 potential attacks to the method, regarding the 5th issue, from the DEV: "5th, might require me to save the messages to the blockchain or an alternate file, so, this could change slightly the way it will work, but nothing worth mentioning"
  • One of our team members will be testing the wallet internally before release to public very soon
  • Our method is truly new to anything out there, as it uses no intermediate nodes, a totally new innovation
  • We thank our investors who are still believing in us, and we have more coming

Definitly good news and gives investors some hope that there is progress. Small updates always help even after weeks of nothing. Keep up the good work!
Crypto Collector

legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1029
Crypto Collector
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
  • One of our team members will be testing the wallet internally before release to public very soon
  • Our method is truly new to anything out there, as it uses no intermediate nodes, a totally new innovation

Thanks for the update ccryptcoin. Anon with no intermediate nodes means that the coin is bomb-proof from DDOS attacks, now the only threat to this coin is believing the FUD. hold strong fellas!

<3

Yeah, the random people with no reputation posting on the internet is really the only threat to this coin, but what does that say about the investors? if all it takes is a little FUD from strangers to drop this coin to 1.5k ?

Im not sure why MoosaNYC didn't just lock this thread and go self moderated about 250 pages ago. It would make much more sense.  

Didn't BTC hit zero before the moon?   No serious investor is in this coin based on this thread alone.   I actually purchased due to the FUD.  I don't see this as investing currently, much closer to gambling.   Once there is a product we will see more "investors".    I'm holding my 40k and we will see where this takes us.   To anyone working on the development of the coin, good luck and can't wait to see what you've done with it.

If this coin is vaporware, well.  I lost my BTC and we move on.  Sounds fair enough.

Did you just compared the evolution of BTC with the evolution of a shitclone ? AAAA....AAAA.....AA

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Activity: 778
Merit: 563

Thanks for the update ccryptcoin. Anon with no intermediate nodes means that the coin is bomb-proof from DDOS attacks, now the only threat to this coin is believing the FUD. hold strong fellas!

<3

Yeah, the random people with no reputation posting on the internet is really the only threat to this coin, but what does that say about the investors? if all it takes is a little FUD from strangers to drop this coin to 1.5k ?

Im not sure why MoosaNYC didn't just lock this thread and go self moderated about 250 pages ago. It would make much more sense.  

Didn't BTC hit zero before the moon?   No serious investor is in this coin based on this thread alone.   I actually purchased due to the FUD.  I don't see this as investing currently, much closer to gambling.   Once there is a product we will see more "investors".    I'm holding my 40k and we will see where this takes us.   To anyone working on the development of the coin, good luck and can't wait to see what you've done with it.

If this coin is vaporware, well.  I lost my BTC and we move on.  Sounds fair enough.
Pages:
Jump to: