Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 61. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
From the CRYPT whitepaper:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CryptCast Summary
Our flow-chart is meant to represent Cryptcoins unique anonymous transaction method. This method is currently one-of-kind and not found in any other cryptocurrency. It has been built from the ground up amongst our team of expert dedicated professionals.
The anonymous send is innovative in the fact that its function requires no active ‘master nodes’ that require coins or partially anonymous mixers. Even with triangulation no one would never know who the owner of the public key is, capable of decrypting the message; it's fool-proof and innovative.
There will be NO fee for sending transfers as there are no master nodes that require payments. Transactions occur ONLY between two wallets with full decentralized anonymity. With the exemption of central master nodes from this anonymous system we have created a far more superior and free of charge based method of anonymous currency transfers.
This is why I got to CRYPT at first place. Innovation.
Price of CRYPT will be determined by innovation, and backing technologies.

http://www.embarquenaviagem.com/wp-content/uploads/Stevie-Wonder.jpg

nice one, but why are you here? You want us to sell all our coins to you or what?

Love / Hate relationship sindrome.
Also, I dont have blind faith anymore. From now on, I only believe in facts

Agree.
But we need to be supportive and patient while demanding full functionality of CRYPT.
That is the only thing we can do right now.
When I say we I am thinking of miners, bag holders, and supporting backing technologies developers(if any atm.).
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

legendary
Activity: 1029
CryptCast Summary
Our flow-chart is meant to represent Cryptcoins unique anonymous transaction method. This method is currently one-of-kind and not found in any other cryptocurrency. It has been built from the ground up amongst our team of expert dedicated professionals.
The anonymous send is innovative in the fact that its function requires no active ‘master nodes’ that require coins or partially anonymous mixers. Even with triangulation no one would never know who the owner of the public key is, capable of decrypting the message; it's fool-proof and innovative.
There will be NO fee for sending transfers as there are no master nodes that require payments. Transactions occur ONLY between two wallets with full decentralized anonymity. With the exemption of central master nodes from this anonymous system we have created a far more superior and free of charge based method of anonymous currency transfers.

nice one, but why are you here? You want us to sell all our coins to you or what?

..belive in facts?...So why are you still here?!

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
CryptCast Summary

CryptCast Summary

http://www.embarquenaviagem.com/wp-content/uploads/Stevie-Wonder.jpg

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
CryptCast Summary

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Crypt has been sleeping for a while now but it is definitely the next big thing in the world of cryptocurrencies. Waiting for 550k.

Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.  I will offer you a fantastic one time only chance to buy my 1304 CRYPT coins for ONLY 300,000 satoshis each, so you can nearly double your money if (I mean WHEN) it hits 550k. Grin

timk225- What part about trolling here don't you understand. There are no new investors coming to Crypt. The only people left are US who never left even at 3k.... Why are you still here lol there is nothing to accomplish. Us bagholders already know that nothing is happening. Troll somewhere else and come back when were at 0.01 and keep trolling. But doing it now is a waste of time as we already know nothing is happening. Were just bagholding till the end.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Crypt has been sleeping for a while now but it is definitely the next big thing in the world of cryptocurrencies. Waiting for 550k.

Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.  I will offer you a fantastic one time only chance to buy my 1304 CRYPT coins for ONLY 300,000 satoshis each, so you can nearly double your money if (I mean WHEN) it hits 550k. Grin
CryptCast Summary

***This user is currently ignored***

tell him i'm buying up to 0.00008 Wink
legendary
Activity: 994

***This user is currently ignored***

Why not 540k or 560k ?

LMFAO

God, these fucking idiots. Help them, daddy figure in the sky. I'm atheist, but i wish for someone with such power to wake you the fuck up, dumb crypto bag holders. Every comment in here makes me cringe hard. The level of imbecility in this thread could destroy entire planets or even galaxies.

Oh, and i forgot. Where is your old fart developer, Mindfox ? Where is that cheap greek flea-carrier bastard ? Is he still alive ? I read an announcement about the release of anonymity days ago, but Mindfox is nowhere to be found. You got trolled the fuck out, sons. I'm not the one who trolls this thread. Don't make a confusion. I'm not the developer that said in an ANN that the coin will reach BTC-e. I'm not that fat virgin pig Attious that posted FUD on his own coin. I'm not that old fart greek bastard that ran away from this project.

I'm just a simple watch-and-expose guy and believe me when i say that i exposed this shitclone many months ago and i did it with style. Don't worry, i'm here to hold your hands when this shitcoin will reach 10 satoshi. I will be here to hand out the tissue, faggots. I will be here to see how your profits will go 10000x deep down in the shitter. From 200k to 20 satoshi. Mark my fucking words when i say that this shitcoin will be challenged by shibecoin, flappycoin and the rest of the clones that lay in the crypto graveyard.

Curiously I take ur FUD as a positive sign Smiley

BUY BUY BUY!
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Why not 540k or 560k ?

LMFAO

God, these fucking idiots. Help them, daddy figure in the sky. I'm atheist, but i wish for someone with such power to wake you the fuck up, dumb crypto bag holders. Every comment in here makes me cringe hard. The level of imbecility in this thread could destroy entire planets or even galaxies.

Oh, and i forgot. Where is your old fart developer, Mindfox ? Where is that cheap greek flea-carrier bastard ? Is he still alive ? I read an announcement about the release of anonymity days ago, but Mindfox is nowhere to be found. You got trolled the fuck out, sons. I'm not the one who trolls this thread. Don't make a confusion. I'm not the developer that said in an ANN that the coin will reach BTC-e. I'm not that fat virgin pig Attious that posted FUD on his own coin. I'm not that old fart greek bastard that ran away from this project.

I'm just a simple watch-and-expose guy and believe me when i say that i exposed this shitclone many months ago and i did it with style. Don't worry, i'm here to hold your hands when this shitcoin will reach 10 satoshi. I will be here to hand out the tissue, faggots. I will be here to see how your profits will go 10000x deep down in the shitter. From 200k to 20 satoshi. Mark my fucking words when i say that this shitcoin will be challenged by shibecoin, flappycoin and the rest of the clones that lay in the crypto graveyard.

I will be here...

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
Thanks for the update!  Smiley

Let's watch a video about trolling while we wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqGV5WjS4w

Grin fucking great!
Activity: 57
Thanks for the update!  Smiley

Let's watch a video about trolling while we wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqGV5WjS4w
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Of course these losers above me need a moderated thread, so that the moderator could delete all the counter arguments, legitimate concerns and others. It would be easier to manipulate new people into buying this shitcoin so they could dump on them. Great idea. Satoshi would piss on on ya, on your stupid dev and on your shitclone. The shitclone would have a shiny new feature called... "Ban the freedom of speech and promote manipulation".

STFU already... We're tired of you.  You're so god damn annoying.   You have done nothing but FUD'ed this coin for months,  you OBVIOUSLY have a personal vendetta with the "group".  My guess is you were shunned in some way and this is your attempt to "get back" at them.

On top of that, you REFUSE to post with your real account.  That really makes me wonder, what are you hiding?

Oh, you TWAT! I already explained myself on IRC. I don't use my real username, because i'm ashamed to even post on this shitclone thread. I guess that you missed the parts where Attious and CCCrypt ( the same guy that posts all the announcements even today ) destroyed the credibility of the coin by acting like little kids. Stupid fucking kids with no real coding skills and with only "faggot, fucker etc" in their vocabulary. One stupid kid posted that the coin was going to BTC-E and the other one posted FUD by saying that there was a hidden premine at block number "fuckyourmother". They hired loljosh or whoever the fuck to make their coin and as you can see... 2-3 months and NO FUCKING FEATURE RELEASED. It's just a shitclone meant to be pumped and dumped, but people for some reasons don't have the balls to recognize that they got raped in the ass without lube. Not to mention that they are holding bags expecting to hit the lottery.

My points are addressed in a vulgar or arrogant matter, but that doesn't mean that i'm not right. Try to counter argument what the fuck i just said, cunt face! You can't, because the shitcoin speaks for itself and because i started to read this thread when your balls were in your stomach and you were searching drivers on google for Pixel Shader 3.0. Go in your favorite corner and just masturbate...

BITCH!
Activity: 824
Cant wait for the update  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Isn't this just another Darkcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: