Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 85. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
The white paper was not really a proper white paper. I gave a very rough outline of an idea. Mindfox has spoken in much more detail about what he was planning on irc.  

MINDFOX said @ few weeks ago that its not a whitepaper but a draft  Wink
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Why would you speak in such a condescending way about the members of this community. I'm certain that there are many people with tech and mathematics backgrounds who read and don't post. Vidarh seems to be very knowledgeable.

The white paper was not really a proper white paper. I gave a very rough outline of an idea. Mindfox has spoken in much more detail about what he was planning on irc. 

I've noticed that you're "gentleman" trolling both Key and Crypt threads. Why aren't you on the other anon coin threads? Cloak, Dark, Monero, XC, Conceal, etc? Plenty to choose from with much more public interest at the moment.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Why do you assume that the only reason why are people interested in anonymity features is the speculation and trading? People may be interested in this coin for other reasons. Some people may want to USE coin that provides anonymity features and not just speculate on its price.

And no, I'm not interested in developing another anon scamcoin.

What risk should I take?

If your saying your just here to use a good anon coin, your early. Come back when its finished, and we'll tell you how good it is. As for now, again, WE ARE IN A SPECULATION STAGE!  So place your bets, or move along. You will not get the answers you seek here. You should call a psychic.
There it is.

This community will tell me how good the anonymity solution is? You can't be serious. This community is seriously lacking experts (software security experts, mathematicians, cryptographers etc.). And most non-expert members of this community don't have enough (or any) critical attitude.

How can you explain the fact that no one could figure out that the anonymity solution from whitepaper can't work at all? And that there was almost no technical discussion about technical aspects of anonymity features after these problems with anonymity were exposed on Reddit?

Activity: 36
This was posted on Reddit yesterday:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btj6m/reasons_why_keycoin_anonymity_doesnt_work/

I think that this post is a good example of what can happen if the development of the coin is not open and transparent. CRYPT has extremely secret and non-transparent development and it is probably very vulnerable to attacks like this.

Does the community still think that the secret and non-transparent development of cryptocoin anonymity features should continue?

Don't be such a pussy. Place your bets and let the game play out.  Nobody is going to tell you the future, this a high risk/ high reward, speculative investment. Don't you understand?  If you had all the secrets answered, then we also would know the secrets. Price would be appropriate and you still Would Not Buy. I just don't understand you people. You could take a risk right now, and buy cheap coins, and be rewarded for that early risk. Or you could walk away, and never make a real decision in your life. And of course a couple other possibilities we don't have time for today, but we can explore further in a future posting.

I suspect though, from following this thread from page one, that you want this information for another purpose. Like for example if you were developing coins yourself. You would be very interested in how this sausage is made. You would likewise become more persistent as time went on, fearing you may fall too far behind existing innovatios.  Also, many more possible scenarios to be explored here.

If you are for real though, which I doubt. How do ever buy anything? I picture you car shopping, or at the deli counter. Asking about all the ingredients, week after week, coming back in the store for answers. And the girl working the counter saying to her coworker "OMG! Here comes that wierdo again". "He fuckin' drives me crazy with his questions about everything in the store, its insane". " Sshh.. Here he comes".

Take a risk pussy, take a risk.

Why do you assume that the only reason why are people interested in anonymity features is the speculation and trading? People may be interested in this coin for other reasons. Some people may want to USE coin that provides anonymity features and not just speculate on its price.

What risk should I take?

If your saying your just here to use a good anon coin, your early. Come back when its finished, and we'll tell you how good it is. As for now, again, WE ARE IN A SPECULATION STAGE!  So place your bets, or move along. You will not get the answers you seek here. You should call a psychic.
There it is.
Activity: 40
Yeah now it definitely is obvious I was impatient) But cest La vie. pretty good sell off way lower than my last purchase. But overall only slight effect on my average.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btj6m/reasons_why_keycoin_anonymity_doesnt_work/

I think that this post is a good example of what can happen if the development of the coin is not open and transparent. CRYPT has extremely secret and non-transparent development and it is probably very vulnerable to attacks like this.

Does the community still think that the secret and non-transparent development of cryptocoin anonymity features should continue?

Don't be such a pussy. Place your bets and let the game play out.  Nobody is going to tell you the future, this a high risk/ high reward, speculative investment. Don't you understand?  If you had all the secrets answered, then we also would know the secrets. Price would be appropriate and you still Would Not Buy. I just don't understand you people. You could take a risk right now, and buy cheap coins, and be rewarded for that early risk. Or you could walk away, and never make a real decision in your life. And of course a couple other possibilities we don't have time for today, but we can explore further in a future posting.

I suspect though, from following this thread from page one, that you want this information for another purpose. Like for example if you were developing coins yourself. You would be very interested in how this sausage is made. You would likewise become more persistent as time went on, fearing you may fall too far behind existing innovatios.  Also, many more possible scenarios to be explored here.

If you are for real though, which I doubt. How do ever buy anything? I picture you car shopping, or at the deli counter. Asking about all the ingredients, week after week, coming back in the store for answers. And the girl working the counter saying to her coworker "OMG! Here comes that wierdo again". "He fuckin' drives me crazy with his questions about everything in the store, its insane". " Sshh.. Here he comes".

What risk should I take?

legendary
Activity: 1120

This is why people are switching back from KEY to CRYPT Wink
Activity: 40
Great price move today! Nice to see us above 20k. This is just the beginning.  Wink

Someone got a bit impatient - someone bought up to 25k (not much volume though) on Cryptsy.

I didn't do it on Cryptsy, but I did buy the .5bc up to 24k on bittrex. Yeah I can tell I was a little impatient. I'm going to be afk for a bit, and felt like I was wrestling too much to get orders filled. Got caught trying to play the spread) Still learning, but I didn't lose more shares than I've gained doing this for past week.
Activity: 36

Activity: 37

The reason for secrecy in the initial development is because there's lots of money involved, and getting a feature "first" makes a publicity difference.

I agree that in the long run it's not beneficial.

The problems mentioned in that reddit post seems serious, btw., but they're easily mitigated by applying relatively simple changes. E.g.  split up transactions and normalize amounts combined with more volume. The example is somewhat contrived because it depends on having low enough volume passing through the mixing nodes to be able to deduce the amounts. This will still leave odd transaction amounts vulnerable (e.g. someone transferring 9.15153 will be easier to trace than someone transferring 10, because presumably the likelihood of other transactions of value 10 also passing through is going to be much higher). Implementation is also going to matter a lot since e.g. timing attacks is an issue with that kind of model - a proper version will apply random delays, and will intentionally process transactions "out of order", and make sure to interleave partial transfers from multiple transactions.

The central node issue is a bit ugly but can also be mitigated somewhat by splitting up transfers and mixing through multiple (hopefully independent) nodes (this is basically the Tor model, and is still vulnerable if an adversary controls enough of the nodes).

None of this is unfixable, and I don't think it's a major issue with taking first stabs on these implementations in private.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Wallet is unable to find a connection to the network.   Cry
Activity: 37
Great price move today! Nice to see us above 20k. This is just the beginning.  Wink

Someone got a bit impatient - someone bought up to 25k (not much volume though) on Cryptsy.

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
the only reason that you are here is because you are scared that crypt will hit the 200k again.
so that people can say to you that you are wrong all the time.
and that we laugh at you hahahahaha loser.
so you spread fud again ,it will not work this time.
and why you talk so much here on this topic do you like this coin crypt so much.
you say you dont like it but you think about crypt all day long .
in your head (what will i post on CRYPT CRYPT CRYPT CRYPT  topic).

Let's see  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812

Let Mindfox know I'm ready Wink
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Activity: 812
For illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb.

Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (Live in Houston)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Not going to happen this time.......live with it.....and hold some coins Tongue
Noone will follow you !
 Cool

Your actually really crazy. I thought you were just pretending at first. Your talking won't affect the price, I promise.

correct, because the only ones left holding on are those who are waiting on mindfox. all the other investors have fled already a month ago.

theyre the ones crazy enough to stick it out forever

You must be equally crazy for wasting your time posting on a topic you care nothing about and have invested nothing in.
Not going to happen this time.......live with it.....and hold some coins Tongue
Noone will follow you !
 Cool

Your actually really crazy. I thought you were just pretending at first. Your talking won't affect the price, I promise.

correct, because the only ones left holding on are those who are waiting on mindfox. all the other investors have fled already a month ago.

theyre the ones crazy enough to stick it out forever
Pages:
Jump to: