Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 87. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the forthcoming anon implementation. Could do wonders for the price if it's well-designed and executed.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Many ppl used to  profit from this coin......today they will not  Grin
They just can't afford to pass 20  Grin
So let them stake some coins in their bags  Cheesy
They are so afraid ....the big pumpers .....can't pass 5 btc  ---- xaxaxaxa
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Activity: 374
Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh 

KH/s    CRYPT/Day   BTC/Day
464,107     333.509            0.0574

What is wrong with this picture ?    Anyone ?  Why those ppl still mine CRYPT ?
464 KH/s  is @ least 300 KW/h per day .......for 35$  worth coins Huh
Where is my mistake ...pls help  Huh

Miners looking long-term
Miners can mine smth else , and bye more crypt with their sellings .....so nope !

I never did that. I mined (and continue to mine) the coins which I support

same here, i mine the coins i want and by that also support the coin i favor. . .
What's new, why the spiking price? anyone?

I guess you missed it... BTC-E is adding crypt.

LMAO..

It's a last ditch effort by some people to get out at higher then 10K sat.

hehehe
Buy Orders @ 18k ATM....Houston, we have a problem   Grin
Bob try it some other place  Cool
All P&D - boys , will stay in their places now.......cuz they wont go over 10 btc wall......never  Wink
And the wall will stand   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

I guess you missed it... BTC-E is adding crypt.

LMAO..

It's a last ditch effort by some people to get out at higher then 10K sat.

hehehe
Activity: 532
Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh 

Miners looking long-term
Miners can mine smth else , and bye more crypt with their sellings .....so nope !

You will support the coin you want more , when you put some bye orders on the markets , with the btc you earn from mining shitcoins  Wink
That is the whole idea of the multipools like that one of blackcoin................. Cool

I know lots of people do as you do. I always felt mining shitcoins in multipools for the purpose of immediate sell-off was a kinda cynical approach to crypto.

After all mining is really about securing a network. I like to secure networks and confirm transactions on networks that have a future. That's what I do.
What is you hashrate you mining with ? 1 Gh/s ? Right now securing the CRYPT network is not a big deal,as there is enough net hashrate,and no 51% problem.....So answer me pls, why not go on blackcoinpool for example.....take the BC coins and exchange them for CRYPT Huh Which coin will loose ?

That is true if you are only looking for short term gains. For my part, I only mine the coins I invest in, and I don't give a shit if the mining itself is profitable. The point is to contribute at least in some small way to the stability and viability of the coin because it helps my investment.

So you are right for miners who only mine and don't care what they mine. But that's not the only reason for mining.

Do you read what i am typing? I am telling you a better way to SUPPORT the coin you choose.....not to profit from it ! ! !
Read my post again pls .
Activity: 812
Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh  

464,107     333.509            0.0574

What is wrong with this picture ?    Anyone ?  Why those ppl still mine CRYPT ?
464 KH/s  is @ least 300 KW/h per day .......for 35$  worth coins Huh
Where is my mistake ...pls help  Huh

Miners looking long-term

You will support the coin you want more , when you put some bye orders on the markets , with the btc you earn from mining shitcoins  Wink
That is the whole idea of the multipools like that one of blackcoin................. Cool

I know lots of people do as you do. I always felt mining shitcoins in multipools for the purpose of immediate sell-off was a kinda cynical approach to crypto.

After all mining is really about securing a network. I like to secure networks and confirm transactions on networks that have a future. That's what I do.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

That is true if you are only looking for short term gains. For my part, I only mine the coins I invest in, and I don't give a shit if the mining itself is profitable. The point is to contribute at least in some small way to the stability and viability of the coin because it helps my investment.

So you are right for miners who only mine and don't care what they mine. But that's not the only reason for mining.
Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh  

Miners looking long-term

You will support the coin you want more , when you put some bye orders on the markets , with the btc you earn from mining shitcoins  Wink
That is the whole idea of the multipools like that one of blackcoin................. mining and dumping other coins , for the one they want Smiley
Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh 

Miners looking long-term

Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh 

Miners looking long-term
Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh  

Miners looking long-term
Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh  

BOB: We are of an accord. Not going naywhere. Be seein' u Wink

No... That's not how bets work here.. You challenged me to a bet now put the coins up in escrow and let's do this.

I have contacted the hero member dannyH and he will come to this thread to get the escrow going.

I dont trust you at all but I do trust DH.

Unless of course you dont have the measly $100 and cant put it in escrow. Than you're just a chump anyway and this whole bet fiasco will prove it.

Already bored by this banter and your charmless manner
Invite DH to the thread and Ill follow his instructions.
If nobody cries foul I guess he's sound.

No need for reply. Bring in DH.

Goodbye Bob
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
I dont think so you will receive any info, when I asked who is the leader of this coin @ IRC channel, no one knew, lol.

MoosaNYC has claimed to be the sole starter of this coin before, he claimed it was his own personal project, and claimed it was not linked to the group in any way. yeah right!!

Edit: Strange, but he had posted in this thread saying exactly that, but it seems his post has been deleted, maybe he is trying to distance himself from this coin, Im sure he had stated this was his own personal project in a post on this thread, and he stated it was not linked to his group and they we not involved.  Huh I know this thread keeps getting shorter as people pull their support.
Activity: 455
I dont think so you will receive any info, when I asked who is the leader of this coin @ IRC channel, no one knew, lol.

Thats how anonymous this coin is!

But seriously.  It's not hard to find mindfox.  He's usually in #cryptcoin on freenode.   I spoke with him on Thursday.

All you have to do is connect to the IRC channel and double click his name.  He responds eventually.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: