Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 88. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is KEY anon the same as CRYPT anonymity?

KEY anonymity seems very centralized. Does anybody know who operates KEY mixer nodes? Prometheus?

Why did the whales/pumpers switch from CRYPT to KEY? Is this centralized KEY anonymity superior to upcoming CRYPT anonymity?

Hello Paul, Phil, Patrick, Peter Bremen. What has brought you back to this thread? Is it because it's looking like Crypt is going to rally again in the near future?
Or are you feeling that great concern for the future of anonymity that you've expressed in the past? If so, where have you been for the past couple of weeks?
Did your concern wain when it appeared that Crypt was going nowhere? Now has your concern returned since we are poised to take off?

Hello knightlife999!

What brought me back? Curiosity about anonymity features. I didn't follow CRYPT thread for quite some time because the devs didn't post anything useful (except this Cryptcoin commander video).

I don't know anything about upcoming Crypt rally. Will MindFox finally show us at least something?

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, im pretty new to altcoin and i wonder what is concretely the project under this coin.
It is only about total anonimity of transactions or are there also some others features that devs are looking for ?
I bought few coins 1 week ago (around 5k) thinking this coin can have a great futur but atm i just see a lot of panic. Im looking for a true answer.
Thanks guys.

Hi tkon. Welcome to Cryptcoin! The primary selling point of Cryptcoin is the Peer to Peer anonymous sending solution being coded by Mindfox. He is a highly respected dev and has a history of excellent coding on wallets and multipools. His anon solution is expected to be significantly better than other options presently available. In addition to the anonymous features, the Crypt dev team have been working on "Cryptcoin Commander". A web GUI interface that will allow you to fully utilize your wallet from anywhere on the internet (using another pc or your mobile device). They are talking about adding additional features for Commander such as integration with exchanges that will allow you to trade cryptcoin through the interface. There have been some bumps in the road over the last 5 weeks (issues with people attached to the dev team), but they have worked through them and the coin is still moving forward. If you bought at current prices, you are in a good position to take advantage of the coming rally.

Watch the video for Cryptcoin Commander at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxmX6TEs1I&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for your serious reply. I hope Mindfox will succesfully complete his project and i hope Commander wallet will be stable & reliable. I'm pretty sure this coin has a great future if devs keep the good work .
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
I think we will see some action on this coin in the next days. Price can double on bittrex with only 1BTC buy. I reinvestet a part of my gains in crypt.

+1000
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I think we will see some action on this coin in the next days. Price can double on bittrex with only 1BTC buy. I reinvestet a part of my gains in crypt.

Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Hey guys, im pretty new to altcoin and i wonder what is concretely the project under this coin.
It is only about total anonimity of transactions or are there also some others features that devs are looking for ?
I bought few coins 1 week ago (around 5k) thinking this coin can have a great futur but atm i just see a lot of panic. Im looking for a true answer.
Thanks guys.

Hi tkon. Welcome to Cryptcoin! The primary selling point of Cryptcoin is the Peer to Peer anonymous sending solution being coded by Mindfox. He is a highly respected dev and has a history of excellent coding on wallets and multipools. His anon solution is expected to be significantly better than other options presently available. In addition to the anonymous features, the Crypt dev team have been working on "Cryptcoin Commander". A web GUI interface that will allow you to fully utilize your wallet from anywhere on the internet (using another pc or your mobile device). They are talking about adding additional features for Commander such as integration with exchanges that will allow you to trade cryptcoin through the interface. There have been some bumps in the road over the last 5 weeks (issues with people attached to the dev team), but they have worked through them and the coin is still moving forward. If you bought at current prices, you are in a good position to take advantage of the coming rally.

Watch the video for Cryptcoin Commander at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxmX6TEs1I&feature=youtu.be
Is KEY anon the same as CRYPT anonymity?

KEY anonymity seems very centralized. Does anybody know who operates KEY mixer nodes? Prometheus?

Why did the whales/pumpers switch from CRYPT to KEY? Is this centralized KEY anonymity superior to upcoming CRYPT anonymity?

Hello Paul, Phil, Patrick, Peter Bremen. What has brought you back to this thread? Is it because it's looking like Crypt is going to rally again in the near future?
Or are you feeling that great concern for the future of anonymity that you've expressed in the past? If so, where have you been for the past couple of weeks?
Did your concern wain when it appeared that Crypt was going nowhere? Now has your concern returned since we are poised to take off?
If anyone finds mindfox, please tell him that i would like to speak with him.

I'll try to get in touch with him on irc over the weekend Pr0m. How would you like to be contacted by him? Email, Skype, PM?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 448
The funniest thing about this dead shitclone is that nobody gives a shit about its technology. Everybody pretends to care, to stimulate the devs, to debate, but in fact they are nothing but sad motherfuckers who bought at 200k and now they live in garbage cans in the favelas, because they lost everything.

If it weren't for the cryptobags, they would've switched many weeks ago to other shitcoins fabricated in order to make profit. So, there are 2 types of people in here. The sad dumb pigs who carry their crypto bags and the ones who are laughing like hyennas at them. Guess which side i am on ? LMFAO

The side where you look like an idiot because you must also have lost a lot of money coming in here so much. I come on and check about once a day and from what I gather you lost a shit load of money so you think that every one else needs to aswell?

@asoom Post of the week.

Look, a wild bagholder appeared. He's sucking on his colleague's nutsack. Also, tell that dumb faggot asoom that i never invested in Crypt. I actually helped people from this same account and told them to sell when the coin was at 50k+. I'm a little harsh with my words, but i never once said something that didn't happened.

This is fucking comedy, son. I don't have anything bad to say about people that bought and failed weeks ago. I just love to humiliate dumb sheeps that live in denial. The ones that i kept telling them to sell and they never did. The ones that are flushing their hard worked money or their parents money down the toilet.

What passion.
What a helping attitude you have.
Have you ever thought about focusing it in other areas?

Maybe you can start helping senior citizens cross the street, or serve at a soup kitchen.
Teach immigrants English skills or knit warm sock for the homeless?

I would hate to see someone of your conviction waste such a burning desire to help the meek.

Can you start a new thread, on whatever journey you choose from my list?
The altcoin community eagerly anticipates your new adventures....

Actually i'm helping my uncle to learn some basic english skills, because he will go to England to work in a few months. Also, i do it for free. Also, please, let me talk to dumb animals the way i like it. I had so much fun until you came and spoiled it by sucking more dick than this dead shitclone. And this is hard to do.

You don't have to participate in this slaughter, so please, nephew, go in your corner and suck on a candy or something and let me put some sense and manhood in these losers.

@YourMother
sucking weinies was not on the list.
If you insist that is what you have been born to do, then by all means follow your heart.

You might want to post your adventures on a different forum however...
If thats what you choose, you would still have both your hands free...maybe you could still sew leather sandles in a factory.

The brightside in that option, with your mouth constantly full of your favorite man dream, your co workers would NEVER complain about your obnoxious talking or breath.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
YourMother....just went over your post history and its literally a mound of shit. It seems like you talk a lot about sucking on dicks, nutsacks and candy, so its very obvious where your mind is. If you think this coin is dead, let it die in peace, you miserable feg.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The funniest thing about this dead shitclone is that nobody gives a shit about its technology. Everybody pretends to care, to stimulate the devs, to debate, but in fact they are nothing but sad motherfuckers who bought at 200k and now they live in garbage cans in the favelas, because they lost everything.

If it weren't for the cryptobags, they would've switched many weeks ago to other shitcoins fabricated in order to make profit. So, there are 2 types of people in here. The sad dumb pigs who carry their crypto bags and the ones who are laughing like hyennas at them. Guess which side i am on ? LMFAO

The side where you look like an idiot because you must also have lost a lot of money coming in here so much. I come on and check about once a day and from what I gather you lost a shit load of money so you think that every one else needs to aswell?

@asoom Post of the week.

Look, a wild bagholder appeared. He's sucking on his colleague's nutsack. Also, tell that dumb faggot asoom that i never invested in Crypt. I actually helped people from this same account and told them to sell when the coin was at 50k+. I'm a little harsh with my words, but i never once said something that didn't happened.

This is fucking comedy, son. I don't have anything bad to say about people that bought and failed weeks ago. I just love to humiliate dumb sheeps that live in denial. The ones that i kept telling them to sell and they never did. The ones that are flushing their hard worked money or their parents money down the toilet.

What passion.
What a helping attitude you have.
Have you ever thought about focusing it in other areas?

Maybe you can start helping senior citizens cross the street, or serve at a soup kitchen.
Teach immigrants English skills or knit warm sock for the homeless?

I would hate to see someone of your conviction waste such a burning desire to help the meek.

Can you start a new thread, on whatever journey you choose from my list?
The altcoin community eagerly anticipates your new adventures....

Activity: 30
FattyWhalle NEWS!!!

Fellas the time is now... SELL NOW TO REBUY @11/12K...

... and u heard here first!!!

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

@asoom Post of the week.

@asoom Post of the week.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I just realized the Best way to take care of Tax burden for a coin. Every quarter the coin goes to 0 satoshi. Then you report the loss, everyone will know this is where it goes and then rebounds instantly to the previous level of trading. So if it were at .01 it would rebound from .000000000 to that level. No trades would happen that day but you could still buy things since all would agree the price will go back to the previous level since no one would hold a zero coin. If it is something that is good for all then it would also show we have to trust everyone involved to make it work. The only thing is that gov's could destroy the coin by mining it and manipulating the markets to their benefit which would be like making their tax revenue. lol gotta love it!

How would you ever get something delivered to your home and be 100% anon? Even if the coin were anon, now you are linked to whatever corp has your info which could be seized or granted access for investigation into that company. 100% Anon seems futile but this idea about zeroing the market for tax reasons would be the only way to legally own a worthless coin to prove no tax burden. So you can say yeah I own 10,000 ZeroCoin at .000000000 for a total of Zero liability. Then the next day your 10,000 turns back into value. This way you don't need anon anymore.

Not sure if this would hold up to scrutiny though but I tried...

Activity: 32

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Activity: 824

Thanks guys.
Activity: 37
People hope they will recover their money, especially these who bought it 200k+, but true is price like this will be

Extremely hard to achieve, when it is reached everyone sells because none will risk again to lose their money. New investors will be afraid to put their money in because history like this may happen again. That's my opinion. I wish the best for crypt team but looking at other coins and devs I feel sorry for people who still believe for like drk price.

The thing to keep in mind is that a lot of us have averaged down our investments substantially over the lengthy period of dips, as well as by putting in more money.

While I agree with you it will be hard to get into 200k territory, for me the breakeven point is 20k. And if get to even 60k, it's getting to the point where I'd start slowly covering my investment and be left with a not unsubstantial amount of profit. If it gets into that kind of territory, it'll be tempting for at least some of us to set aside some of the profits to rebuy after a correction, "just in case", and at the same time effectively setting floor substantially over where we are now.

(This is of course dependent on Mindfox coming through with a good anon solution)

Pages:
Jump to: