Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 86. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Do you read what i am typing? I am telling you a better way to SUPPORT the coin you choose.....not to profit from it ! ! !
Read my post again pls .

Did you read what *I* wrote? It doesn't look like it. Several people have explained to you the reasoning behind mining the coin you support rather than mining something else and dumping. And no, you're not telling us a better way.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Link to the video everyone is talking about?
Activity: 414
Merit: 251

Perhaps its worth checking to see how long ago the video was recorded.....

The timing of OP to come back (after being gone a month) just to post the video is interesting.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Not going to happen this time.......live with it.....and hold some coins Tongue
Noone will follow you !
 Cool

Your actually really crazy. I thought you were just pretending at first. Your talking won't affect the price, I promise.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02148/putin-close-up_2148052i.jpg
Not going to happen this time.......live with it.....and hold some coins Tongue
Noone will follow you !
 Cool
All the pumpers....go back to your wholes ....and take your bags full of  coins Tongue

Or you may try again .......it is up to you   Cool

I will not post a screen shot of my account balance lol, are you that scared you are the only bagholder? For someone who is invested in this coin, you need to relaaaaxxxx.

And how did you understand , that is my full balance??? ....I just want to talk with ppl , who @least have similar......do you ?
If not....you can be a 12 years old father, or 50 years old child..... Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
All the pumpers....go back to your wholes ....and take your bags full of  coins Tongue

Or you may try again .......it is up to you   Cool

I will not post a screen shot of my account balance lol, are you that scared you are the only bagholder? For someone who is invested in this coin, you need to relaaaaxxxx.

Or you may try again .......it is up to you   Cool

Cmoon ...don't be shy ...i got another 50 k for you   Grin
Take some fulll bags ....... Grin
Cmooon ...bring it on  !!!!

Dude, you just keep posting non stop fud. What is your agenda on this thread? You want cheap coins, is that it? Go mine a coin you can make profit in and stop wasting your breath here. Let us bag hold in peace.
Let me see .....https://i.imgur.com/KjyQz9S.png
Show me yours ...and than call me fuder...........OK ?

Wow and its a coin you hold? Just when I thought I had seen it all, comes M1SHO, who FUDs a coin that he is invested in, 50% of his net worth on MintPal.
I invested something......i posted part of it .....what do you? Give some screen...img ...etc....to understand,i am talking @ least with someone @my money!?!

@ Dude ....don't works for you my friend.........

Dude, you just keep posting non stop fud. What is your agenda on this thread? You want cheap coins, is that it? Go mine a coin you can make profit in and stop wasting your breath here. Let us bag hold in peace.

Wow and its a coin you hold? Just when I thought I had seen it all, comes M1SHO, who FUDs a coin that he is invested in, 50% of his net worth on MintPal.
And you think you saw it all?
Noone will pass 20 ....live with it ..... Grin

Let's see who is bigger holder ...ok?
All of you must sleep with the thoughts ,you made for many ppl.....live with it ....this is not your day !  
Cmooon ...bring it on  !!!!

Cmooon ...bring it on  !!!!
look @ them .......scared too much  Smiley
Every "big" pumper is now where ?
Just hit the market , and you will be a bag holder,same as many ppl you made !
Looking forward to the forthcoming anon implementation. Could do wonders for the price if it's well-designed and executed.
Noone will begin a Pump , with a coin , which is in POW stage  Grin This are some small pumps ......noone can't do it with coin miners are on......Reason is clear......if it goes @ top profit coin on charts, all will switch on it , and no pump can't be made ....simple as this  Wink

Wtf are you talking about, do you know how many pumps this coin has already seen? POW doesnt determine the pumps as much as good tech and features, and lets not forget the hype that these techs and features will bring, which will ultimately determine a nice pump.
Will not argue with you,cuz you have no idea what is going on......want to ask you just one question:  You know the site coinwarz......?   imagine if pump on coin , which can be mined , pops up @ first place there?......What will happen ?   All miners will switch on it , and...what will come of the pump?
Looking forward to the forthcoming anon implementation. Could do wonders for the price if it's well-designed and executed.
Noone will begin a Pump , with a coin , which is in POW stage  Grin This are some small pumps ......noone can't do it with coin miners are on......Reason is clear......if it goes @ top profit coin on charts, all will switch on it , and no pump can't be made ....simple as this  Wink

Wtf are you talking about, do you know how many pumps this coin has already seen? POW doesnt determine the pumps as much as good tech and features, and lets not forget the hype that these techs and features will bring, which will ultimately determine a nice pump.
Pages:
Jump to: