Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL - page 15. (Read 8550 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Nice project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up and I think to buy some tokens for myself in the near future. I really like the way that this will be green mining.
Well, the most important thing for investors is to make money on this. Essentially, mining doesn’t really interest me, but I’m sure that the demand for tokens will be maximized.
Well, a lot will depend on the market itself. I think that if there is a market reversal, then there will be much more users at the platform.
But nevertheless, tokens are now offered at a very reasonable price. I think many will be interested in buying and holding for a long time.

Perhaps this is some logic. But personally, I want to wait for the full start of the project and then draw any conclusions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Nice project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up and I think to buy some tokens for myself in the near future. I really like the way that this will be green mining.
Well, the most important thing for investors is to make money on this. Essentially, mining doesn’t really interest me, but I’m sure that the demand for tokens will be maximized.
Well, a lot will depend on the market itself. I think that if there is a market reversal, then there will be much more users at the platform.
But nevertheless, tokens are now offered at a very reasonable price. I think many will be interested in buying and holding for a long time.
Activity: 251
Activity: 448
Activity: 336
Activity: 364
The project looks just fine. I think that it will be possible to make very good money on this. But right now I am not ready to invest a large amount.
But you will need to try mining and after that you can draw conclusions for yourself. Personally, I'm going to buy tokens for myself and keep them for a long time.
Well, you can essentially consider this project as a trader. I think that the price of the token can go up after the full launch of the platform.
Activity: 434
The project looks just fine. I think that it will be possible to make very good money on this. But right now I am not ready to invest a large amount.
But you will need to try mining and after that you can draw conclusions for yourself. Personally, I'm going to buy tokens for myself and keep them for a long time.
Activity: 350
Activity: 420
How does this project differ in essence from cloud mining? And what guarantees can give developers that it will be profitable for a long time?
In fact, no one can give you such guarantees, but no one forces you to buy a tariff plan for a year. You can choose the best time. For example, 1 month.
as I understand it, mining without commissions will be available now. Ie, the developers have created very favorable conditions for those who will mine.
I think in such a market it is dangerous to make any decisions. At this stage, the market is too unstable, but until the end of February we will know any news.
Activity: 144
How does this project differ in essence from cloud mining? And what guarantees can give developers that it will be profitable for a long time?
In fact, no one can give you such guarantees, but no one forces you to buy a tariff plan for a year. You can choose the best time. For example, 1 month.
as I understand it, mining without commissions will be available now. Ie, the developers have created very favorable conditions for those who will mine.
Activity: 378
Activity: 159
I can receive a reward from mining only in project tokens? Or can I get coins that I mine?
I myself do not understand how this will work. I think it is worth using the demo version and then it will be possible to understand more about the development of this project.
Activity: 191
I can receive a reward from mining only in project tokens? Or can I get coins that I mine?
It is interesting that the developers have signed contracts for 15 years. They plan that the mining market will be relevant for so long...
Apparently then this development will be very popular. And new coins appear every day. And I think that the price will quickly go up.
While it is difficult to say something. I think we should wait for the project to start on March 1 and after that it will be possible to decide how much it will be in demand. Since the interest as mining fell in our time.
Activity: 336
It is interesting that the developers have signed contracts for 15 years. They plan that the mining market will be relevant for so long...
Apparently then this development will be very popular. And new coins appear every day. And I think that the price will quickly go up.
Activity: 476
Hey. I am pleased with the pace of development is still nice that the project has already been launched. I think to start with mining, but after mining, I think I can say more about it.
Activity: 144
An interesting project. I think he has a perspective. I think the price will quickly go up after the launch of the platform. But now the market does not look the best way.

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful

But still, it would be better to wait for March 1 and wait for the launch of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: