Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 78. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
You're forgetting that the decentralized exchange is still early in development, and we have no funding either so things go slower as we can only work on it in our part time.

Having said that, we're constantly adding new coins (few this week) and are slowing attracting more volume as development progresses and more features are completed. Now's the time for interested parties to get in at a cheap price before exposure grows.

no criticism just my current opinion when thinking about going to invest.

Might I know whats the current Volume? So someone could math out the current share as soon its implemented Smiley

Best wishes to your project!

I know you don't do bounty, otherwise i would promote and translate in german local board. More Coins and more users!
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
I'll be investing a good amount of capital into this project. I don't think many people know about it, but DEX's are going to be in high demand soon given more regulations are being placed on centralized exchanges. Looking to see $0.70- $0.90 out of this one by Q2 2018.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello Dev

Good luck for your project an development
I am really exciting your project will success Undecided
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
You're forgetting that the decentralized exchange is still early in development, and we have no funding either so things go slower as we can only work on it in our part time.

Having said that, we're constantly adding new coins (few this week) and are slowing attracting more volume as development progresses and more features are completed. Now's the time for interested parties to get in at a cheap price before exposure grows.

Activity: 238
just waaaaay to less coins to be interesting. And no volume either :/
Activity: 280
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Is there planned Linux version?
Got enough of Windows ...  Embarrassed

By the way, how much cost to list ERC20 ETH token?
Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
In the graphics you use the example of a 2% market share target being hit, resulting in $0.092 monthly per BCO held. Is that assuming that 100% of BCO coins are on the DEX? For example if only 20% of BCO coins are on the DEX then would that mean nearly $0.50 would be shared per coin held?

exactly this is always the case with staking coins, also 2% is tiny , this could become a goldmine
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
In the graphics you use the example of a 2% market share target being hit, resulting in $0.092 monthly per BCO held. Is that assuming that 100% of BCO coins are on the DEX? For example if only 20% of BCO coins are on the DEX then would that mean nearly $0.50 would be shared per coin held?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This coin has been accumulated by interested long term holders since the beginning. I feel that once all the coins are mined in december, there is going to be so very few people selling this coin that it will rise dramatically, ontop of the fact the DEX will be operating and gaining traction early next year. Such a promising project.

smart man! i agree!

deposit is easy, just go to deposit/withdraw tab choose the coin and deposit to the given ad..
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
This coin has been accumulated by interested long term holders since the beginning. I feel that once all the coins are mined in december, there is going to be so very few people selling this coin that it will rise dramatically, ontop of the fact the DEX will be operating and gaining traction early next year. Such a promising project.

Yeah when all the insanity with the forks and BTC doesn't make an ATH on a bi-daily basis anymore, this has a lot of potential!
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
how can I deposit on the site?? I cant find it............
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
since nova is closing, any plans for a coinexchange or smiliar listing?

Yeah, that would help. I was looking into buying some BCO for the long term, with plans to stake and/or provide liquidity on the DEX. I'm sure it'll take time to develop liquid markets, but it seems like a project with long term prospects.

But I'm not comfortable sending BTC to Nova given all its recent problems and the announcement of closure. The only other markets I see listed on Coinmarketcap are the DEX itself, I believe. Anyone interested in selling me some OTC? Are there any other markets not listed on Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
-
since nova is closing, any plans for a coinexchange or smiliar listing?
Activity: 49
Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of this from day to day, so I decided to make an article about this topic in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!

There was no premine in the beginning so there is no budget for bounties unfortunately. We would still appreciate any additional exposure everyone can offer. Spread the word!

Will make some tweets from my account to spread the word about BCO. Cheers!
Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of this from day to day, so I decided to make an article about this topic in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!

There was no premine in the beginning so there is no budget for bounties unfortunately. We would still appreciate any additional exposure everyone can offer. Spread the word!
If you still have problems with a stuck transactions, please reach out to us on Slack.

We have paid out the first week of market maker program compensation:

EOT 3034.69981800
BTC 0.02764665
XIOS 3.05162955
BCO 546.24098225
LTC 0.00418134
ETHCA 45.54125525
PIVX 0.00914818
DOGE 200.88902600
EQT 11.76250440
XVG 0.49818333

Next payout will be on Wednesday! You can earn 0.10% per filled order if you provider liquidity to an existing market on the DEX.
Activity: 22
Hello, I need help:

I sent BCO from Novaexchange (yesterday) to address for deposit generated in my wallet (BykKN99Khg1wrx86LYGmk86gKnFyuvRAqY) and in explorer everything is OK but balance in my wallet-account it is "0".

Did I do something wrong or should I do something more to see proper balance?

Thanks in advance for any help/hints.

I had the same problem, no worries just wait. All transactions are being processed manually at the moment, movement is slow. Just give it time.

I get it, cheers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Hello, I need help:

I sent BCO from Novaexchange (yesterday) to address for deposit generated in my wallet (BykKN99Khg1wrx86LYGmk86gKnFyuvRAqY) and in explorer everything is OK but balance in my wallet-account it is "0".

I had the same problem, no worries just wait. All transactions are being processed manually at the moment, movement is slow. Just give it time.
Activity: 22
Hello, I need help:

Pages:
Jump to: