Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 77. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
PIVX and DOGE has been put into the CryptoBridge Decentralized Trade. Enjoy.

Thats good news, Now I'm just waiting for XLR, PIRL, and ELLA to get an add then I think I will actually take my trading over there full time because stock.exchange and coinexchange are not the best places to hold a lot of BTC on imo.

Thanks for the info... is there any discord or telegram group for bco?

I don't know if there any discord or telegram but there is slack where you can ask for your questions. You can join slack at https://join.slack.com/t/cryptobridge/shared_invite/MjI2OTAzNjU3MzYyLTE1MDI4MTUyNDItYzQ0OTgwMDc0Yg

Well that's no good discord is where all the cool coins go these days, slack is full of bots spamming all the time these days and telegram is okay from what I've used of it but I think people prefer discord, do the devs have any places to setup a channel by chance?
The dev should create a discord and telegram channel. It takes only seconds to do, and helps create a community around the coin. Very important IMO.

Devs are in full-time development mode at the moment to deliver roadmap milestones. It takes away some of those resources to manage another social platforms. It will probably happen (as with other marketing) but I think getting the tech in place is the priority  for now.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Where can I find more info on the team or are they anonymous?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Thats good news, Now I'm just waiting for XLR, PIRL, and ELLA to get an add then I think I will actually take my trading over there full time because stock.exchange and coinexchange are not the best places to hold a lot of BTC on imo.

I don't know if there any discord or telegram but there is slack where you can ask for your questions. You can join slack at https://join.slack.com/t/cryptobridge/shared_invite/MjI2OTAzNjU3MzYyLTE1MDI4MTUyNDItYzQ0OTgwMDc0Yg

Well that's no good discord is where all the cool coins go these days, slack is full of bots spamming all the time these days and telegram is okay from what I've used of it but I think people prefer discord, do the devs have any places to setup a channel by chance?
The dev should create a discord and telegram channel. It takes only seconds to do, and helps create a community around the coin. Very important IMO.
Activity: 153
In around 2 weeks, all coins will be mined  Grin

I predict that the price will gradually rise and fomo will kick in once the profit share program is live.

Exactly! Is there a date or estimation when the profit sharing program starts?
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
In around 2 weeks, all coins will be mined  Grin

I predict that the price will gradually rise and fomo will kick in once the profit share program is live.
Activity: 14
Hello Bridge team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in BCO just set c=BCO as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
Activity: 7
Absolutely loving this idea, but what makes Cryptobridge stand out between all the other Dex's, presently Dex's are growing out of the floor like marijuana, that infographic appears very good, but it could use a section where it sums all things up that couldOror make it stand out from other Dex's.greets and keep up adding new coins!

The fact that its decentralized and dividence sharing makes it very interesting.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Activity: 4
Absolutely loving this idea, but what makes Cryptobridge stand out between all the other Dex's, presently Dex's are growing out of the floor like marijuana, that infographic appears very good, but it could use a section where it sums all things up that couldOror make it stand out from other Dex's.greets and keep up adding new coins!
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night

Activity: 1
I have the same  but my stability is showing good.
Activity: 3
I have tried personally the pocket book based trade two times now. The 2nd time to add to my placement. It's very effective and user friendly. I believe the devs are German and it has that German feel. Appropriate and Perfekte.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Man I was buying bco on etherdelta thinking it was this coin... but it's some fucking coin called banana coin.... blockfolio thru me off... lol live and learn 
Activity: 3
It is nice and all but Coinmarketcap is taking their fairly sweet butt time including BCO. Many investors depend on CMC to complete the type of 'safety verification' of a gold coin for them. A means of reducing risk on reduced mkt cap cash.I am not one of them however i know a lot who have mentioned this type of criteria for their opportunities.
kpx
Activity: 29
k so thing kept closing bc i was missing a space somewhere.. now i got a new problem.  does anyone know how to fix this?  

"Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
 [2017-10-29 20:02:23] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://stratum.bridgecoin.org:3333  User: es "

" Waiting for devices; press 'M+' to add, or 'Q' to quit
 [2017-10-29 20:17:36] Probing for an alive pool
 [2017-10-29 20:17:36] pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2017-10-29 20:17:37] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
 [2017-10-29 20:17:37] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
 [2017-10-29 20:17:37] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
 [2017-10-29 20:17:37] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://stratum.bridgecoin.org:3333  User: esk"

i bet you are just missing a password

first go to https://pool.bridgecoin.org/index.php?page=account&action=workers

ad your worker there with user and password (activate monitoring and hit update again)

then add the new user info in your miner

good luck

Thanks for the help, rechecked user stuff and was using my email instead of username in the runme text.  changed it and now this is what i got:

bfgminer version 5.4.2 - Started: [2017-11-09 09:33:23] - [  0 days 00:01:16]
 [M]anage devices [P]ool management ettings [D]isplay options                                          [H]elp [Q]uit
 Pool 0: ....bridgecoin.org  Diff:8  +Strtm  LU:[09:34:36]  User:kpx.minemeBCO
 Block #141343: ...d3f5f36d  Diff:2.56k (18.35Gh)  Started: [09:33:22]  I: 0.00 BTC/hr
 ST:2  F:0  NB:1  AS:0  BW:[125/ 18 B/s]  E:0.00  BS:0
 0            |   0.0/  0.0/  0.0 h/s | A:0 R:0+0(none) HW:0/none
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO DEVICES FOUND: Press 'M' and '+' to add
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [2017-11-09 09:33:22] Waiting for devices; press 'M+' to add, or 'Q' to quit
 [2017-11-09 09:33:22] Probing for an alive pool
 [2017-11-09 09:33:22] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://stratum.bridgecoin.org:3344 alive
 [2017-11-09 09:33:22] Pool 0 is hiding block contents from us
 [2017-11-09 09:33:22] Network difficulty changed to 2.56k (18.35Gh)
 [2017-11-09 09:33:22] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block

[2017-11-09 11:47:08] Pool 0 is hiding block contents from us
 [2017-11-09 11:47:08] Network difficulty changed to 198 ( 1.42Gh)
 [2017-11-09 11:47:08] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block
 [2017-11-09 11:47:20] Network difficulty changed to 181 ( 1.30Gh)
 [2017-11-09 11:47:20] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block

is there anything else I might need to change?  

text i used for the runme file is this:

bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.bridgecoin.org:3333 -u kpx.minemeBCO -p 50xqo17cT
Activity: 5
This looks like promising project.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Please any nodes. Wallet not sinc. Nodes on Nova- do not help
Activity: 253
Why is this coin rarely mentioned in large vehicles? Is this the time to accumulate BCO? Decentralized Exchanges has been desired by several people, this coin is a gem.
Pages:
Jump to: