Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 22. (Read 42998 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
They sent me a personal message asking to delete all my publications , but didn’t tell the reasons why they are hiding new features form ICO participants.
about what features are you talking? I didn't understand. Are these real screens?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
They sent me a personal message asking to delete all my publications , but didn’t tell the reasons why they are hiding new features form ICO participants.
Activity: 266
What is it? I'm talking about photo.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Hello everyone who's in this topic! Admins, you can not ban me here and i'm gonna tell whatever i want

Hello,serheo42.
Send me your username in pm, please. I ll clarify the reason of your ban.
Done

The reason for your ban is flud...
I don't know if it's the same admins with the official telegram are here or not , so i'll ask it one more time  I have the information about  new e-chat feature , about which no one talks about and there is no press release about it as well

What are you talking about?

these are my messages before BAN
man, why so much "mystery"?

after BAN my messages disappeared and I can't write in this chat any more.

I have no more information about your ban.
Hello everyone who's in this topic! Admins, you can not ban me here and i'm gonna tell whatever i want

Hello,serheo42.
Done

I don't know if it's the same admins with the official telegram are here or not , so i'll ask it one more time  I have the information about  new e-chat feature , about which no one talks about and there is no press release about it as well

https://i.imgur.com/9qQ7cou.png
https://i.imgur.com/rkibr95.png

after BAN my messages disappeared and I can't write in this chat any more.

https://i.imgur.com/2WJp5h5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xvfD0om.png
Activity: 434

Hello,serheo42.
Done

Hello,serheo42.
Done

https://i.imgur.com/9qQ7cou.png
https://i.imgur.com/rkibr95.png

Activity: 57
As I see you added selebrity section, looking impressive. Plan to update it?

It depends on celebrities.
It's a great honor that Dmitry Portnyagin appreciated your project. Will follow your news Wink

It depends on celebrities.
Activity: 57

Hello,serheo42.
Done

wow, something interesting.

Why they need to hide new features?
Moreover, when i've asked admins about it in its official telegram - they baned me and deleted all my posts Smiley Smiley

It's impossible that support banned you with no reason
Activity: 311

Hello,serheo42.
Done

Moreover, when i've asked admins about it in its official telegram - they baned me and deleted all my posts Smiley Smiley
you already wrote it. It seems that you are hiding something. I see no reason for admins to do this
Activity: 84
devs, now the 15 % discount, right?

Hello,serheo42.
Done

Hello,serheo42.
Done

I don't know if it's the same admins with the official telegram are here or not , so i'll ask it one more time  I have the information about  new e-chat feature , about which no one talks about and there is no press release about it as well

Activity: 311

Hello,serheo42.
Done

I don't know if it's the same admins with the official telegram are here or not , so i'll ask it one more time  I have the information about  new e-chat feature , about which no one talks about and there is no press release about it as well

Hello,serheo42.
Done

I was interested in this project. As soon as I will examine in detail.

Hurry up!  Wink

Hello,serheo42.
Done

Activity: 267
Merit: 6
Crypto Worker
I was interested in this project. As soon as I will examine in detail.
Pages:
Jump to: