Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 24. (Read 42971 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Activity: 311
Merit: 0
https://image.prntscr.com/image/z9RtaGQAQFWFYweT1HA8TA.png

E-CHAT: INVESTING IN THE TECHNOLOGY OF FUTURE

More and more often e-Chat attracts the attention of the world's media, famous media people and the increasing number of users. Recently, the messenger got in sight of one of the world's largest international financial news agencies - The Reuters, which officially recognized e-Chat as a technology that could change the future! And indeed it is!

e-Chat is unique for a number of reasons. It is a decentralized multifunctional platform that is greatly appreciated at numerous conferences thanks to its secure algorithm, reliable encryption and an incredibly user-friendly interface. These qualities and other useful properties (for instance, the ability to earn money with the help of "cryptolikes") made our product a real boom on the crypto market.

Specially for you, we have prepared a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to become the owner of e-Chat tokens in a short time! If you haven’t bought ECHT at a bargain price yet, you have to hurry, as you still have some time to invest in the technology of the future!
Useful instruction. Thanks for your care about new users
Activity: 95
This a very unique project and it's another revolutionary project taking the advantage of blockchain technology to totally decentralized social messenger
I agree. This is really crazy team with all these unique fork idea and crypto likes. Grin
Love you, guys
Activity: 75
The people, as far as I see on the official website of ICO, consists of five stages and the last stage ends on February 15. The only thing I do not understand is the price of the token. Near the timer, one price, and on the dates of the ICO stages is different. I asked questions in telegrams, about updates, they answered soon, you can not worry. In general, we are waiting for the end of the sale of the tokens. then payments on the bounty. but there it will be seen.
The price differs depending on the stage - because each stage has its own bonus. Now the main thing is the results of the voting. A lot depends on it
Activity: 148
This project looks really good, Good luck !  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The people, as far as I see on the official website of ICO, consists of five stages and the last stage ends on February 15. The only thing I do not understand is the price of the token. Near the timer, one price, and on the dates of the ICO stages is different. I asked questions in telegrams, about updates, they answered soon, you can not worry. In general, we are waiting for the end of the sale of the tokens. then payments on the bounty. but there it will be seen.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
This a very unique project and it's another revolutionary project taking the advantage of blockchain technology to totally decentralized social messenger
Activity: 266
The 4th and 5th stages of ICO it's this is a joke?  Undecided

In WP was writen only pre- and main ICO, but now we have 3th, 4th and 5th stages. What's next? 6th, 7th...38th stages of ICO? it's just ridiculous

It is a stages of one ICO with different discounts for a stage.

With unplanned stage of ICO and how much it will be heaven knows. You just collect money. App for android not update since november 2017. Early investors have a panic

They announce an update of the app soon. And now the most interesting is voting. I think future of project depends on this voting
Personally, I vote for the fork. New possibilities for the users
hmm... but will the application be developed further?
As I understand, absolutely yes! They will develop the app + all investors will get full-value coins of the new platform.
Activity: 84

In WP was writen only pre- and main ICO, but now we have 3th, 4th and 5th stages. What's next? 6th, 7th...38th stages of ICO? it's just ridiculous

With unplanned stage of ICO and how much it will be heaven knows. You just collect money. App for android not update since november 2017. Early investors have a panic

They announce an update of the app soon. And now the most interesting is voting. I think future of project depends on this voting
hmm... but will the application be developed further?
Activity: 266

Activity: 84
The 4th and 5th stages of ICO it's this is a joke?  Undecided

Activity: 476

More and more often e-Chat attracts the attention of the world's media, famous media people and the increasing number of users. Recently, the messenger got in sight of one of the world's largest international financial news agencies - The Reuters, which officially recognized e-Chat as a technology that could change the future! And indeed it is!

e-Chat is unique for a number of reasons. It is a decentralized multifunctional platform that is greatly appreciated at numerous conferences thanks to its secure algorithm, reliable encryption and an incredibly user-friendly interface. These qualities and other useful properties (for instance, the ability to earn money with the help of "cryptolikes") made our product a real boom on the crypto market.

Specially for you, we have prepared a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to become the owner of e-Chat tokens in a short time! If you haven’t bought ECHT at a bargain price yet, you have to hurry, as you still have some time to invest in the technology of the future!

wow, The Reuters? great honor!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

Activity: 19
wake up, neo. its a scam
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!

Activity: 19
Say "goodbye" to your money with e-chat.
Activity: 23
https://image.prntscr.com/image/odoHbEkMTIuLY5l8qd3UyA.png

E-CHAT COMMUNITY POLL: DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!

Dear friends, as you already know we are seriously thinking of launching the Ethereum Fork and we need your support! We have figured by having a coin of our own that is not dependent on the ERC20 standard will open up new possibilities for investment and trade operations with ECHT coin in the future!

We have the best community and you have been supporting us along the way, now it’s the time to make a serious decision on which path to choose: with the fork or without it. And we cannot make it without you!

If you vote for the fork, then we are ready to launch it just after the end of ICO, in February 2018. The availability of our own coin will open new opportunities for investment and trading operations with ECHT coins in the future, and the advent of our own network will lead to the immediate growth of a large number of users. It also can give us the green light to turn the e-Chat messaging platform into the constructor-type multitask platform, providing the opportunity for its users to create their own decentralized apps.

The project team will rely on the voting results of investors -  follow the link and make your choice! Our community is our team, together we will create a new generation of messengers!

Hi,

Some your advisors haven't got any relationship information with your project.  e.g Ryan-Scott, i don't see anything about e-Chat in his Linkedin account.
Activity: 434
What will the fork give? Why do you need it?
Pages:
Jump to: