Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 4. (Read 59901 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
120/115 sat... and 0.19btc in buy orders )))
Activity: 139
how long would it take to make a copy paste game ( jewels) and implant the abillity to win coins?
you were already working on it BEFORE launch and now it still will take weeks?

nobody's gonna buy that.

I really hate when people make a statement like this "well.. how hard could it be" , "copy and paste", etc..

Have you ever coded a single line of code in your life?Huh!!!  Sure does not sound like it!!

Coding is not copy and paste, they are developing a game. Software development is done according to a development plan (which they published) and not based on ur biased uneducated opinion of what should be easy or not.

The team is using Unity Framework to develop, which makes the game platform agnostic to an extent.

Getting ur code to be compatible and work correctly across multiple platforms/devices is not an easy task.

Totally agree! Dev has a real plan for development (roadmap on first page). It's better than feed empty promises.
I support crystal!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
its hard to when the dev is online but does not drop any messages here.

This is ridiculous, dev is gonna on vacation = coin is dead.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Being negative when the developer is working on the project doesn't really help anything.  Let's wait until September to see what he comes out with.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
how long would it take to make a copy paste game ( jewels) and implant the abillity to win coins?

nobody's gonna buy that.

Ever look at the roadmap douchebag?
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

nobody's gonna buy that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Keep talking all you want. We'll see you the 10th of September.
I don't really know what you want me to say. We're working hard to get this done on time. The roadmap is there. So everyone knows the first week of September there will be a BETA phase, and then the game will be released.

The community have been suggesting various things for  a stable growth of this coin and you dont have any opinion about those?
It looks like you yourself have no faith in this coin and you dont need the community to make any suggestions either.

Activity: 182
I don't really know what you want me to say. We're working hard to get this done on time. The roadmap is there. So everyone knows the first week of September there will be a BETA phase, and then the game will be released.

Hi

as the lead in this project, not only is it your duty to produce a final product, an equally responsibility is public relations.  during the infancy of an  IPO it is very easy for doubt to work its was in to many minds.  even a day of absence can cause catastrophic results to the community and the price of the coins.  i know you are very busy with the game, but i ask you to regularly keep in contact with this thread and help maintain morale until such day as the BETA.  i for one am very grateful for you to show up, even without any real update.
Activity: 168

You asked in the IPO 3BTC for bittrex so you got them, community suggested diff idea, to twith this coin way to bittrex(it is very possible) and you to use that BTC in buying from dumpers thus investing in your own coin
Activity: 364

Appreciate you Harry.  Just keep doing what you do.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Still no words from dev, seems that this is over, good job dev

Most probably, one of the reason, buying selling account very dangerous.
Scammer buy big account and do their scam easily on altcoin section.
Activity: 168
Still no words from dev, seems that this is over, good job dev
Don't give up.... 

its hard to when the dev is online but does not drop any messages here.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Don't give up.... 
so.. no big exchange, low volume on c-cex...
even dont want to trade...
if nothing changes, everyone will forget about CRYST...and it will die.. sad!

What's really sad is what happened to the IPO buyers' btc. Always do the math before deciding to buy an IPO, if it isn't dirt cheap stay away.
Worst. IPO. In. History. (yeah, worse than ICB)

close, but ICB was 100 BTC...this was only 15.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
tweet bittrex and let them know this coin maybe will add in future

Yes, Bittrex always add when so many member tweet them about coin.
After that they contact developer and mostly make the deal with them.
Activity: 139
dev still not posting on what some members(including me) proposed

Maybe because it adds nothing to this coin. We need a game, not an exchange, untill then: be patient, im sure the dev will deliver.
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
tweet bittrex and let them know this coin maybe will add in future
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
so.. no big exchange, low volume on c-cex...
even dont want to trade...
if nothing changes, everyone will forget about CRYST...and it will die.. sad!

What's really sad is what happened to the IPO buyers' btc. Always do the math before deciding to buy an IPO, if it isn't dirt cheap stay away.
Worst. IPO. In. History. (yeah, worse than ICB)
Pages:
Jump to: