Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXN] SocialCXN - A Blockchain Enabled Solution for Influencer Marketing - page 3. (Read 5264 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Ours is a productivity based platform providing a data repository to large brands so they can gain valuable insights from their influencer marketing campaigns.
Our automated SaaS-based approach has been described as the most intuitive and user-friendly influencer-solution in the market.
The current platform helps a brand Search, Select, and Communicate with credible Influencers who can market their products or services within the relevant target market.
Our solution is “collaboration-based” and allows for multiple users within an organization to use the tool across their entire marketing strategy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The team and all the investors who will realize that this Project will be a huge success, do not worry about fraud because the project is very trustworthy and secure. And I am proud to be part of this project. His mission vision made me even more convinced.
Activity: 322
Exchange information will be announced after main sale, our team is actively in touch with some top exchange platforms. We will list on several exchanges roughly 4-6 weeks after the ICO is completed
Activity: 448
SocialCXN Based on their knowledge and experience, an influencer will create personalized content for the brand. With a firm understanding of their social media audience, content can be in the form of videos, articles, reviews, memes and even hashtags!
that a good idea..strong team will success
Hello! I asked a question a week ago in your bounty-chat, but the admin does not answer ... How do I find out the information I'm interested in? Why is your bounty chat?
Activity: 224
Hey. cleared the issue with forums that there are people who are represented by company representatives and sell tokens with a large discount and then throw people on the money you had such incidents? Thanks for the help))
Activity: 266
the correct brand marketing strategy is the key to successful development!
to develop such a rational and effective program is very time-consuming and costly, and only thanks to the project companies have the opportunity to use a quality product in this area!
Activity: 266
I hope you have good news for me today,my friends!! Something interesting today? I think this project will be very successful in the future!!
I read some information about this project. Its really intresting. Good luck.
SocialCxN is on target to be the first decentralized influencer management platform built on Blockchain technology. With existing major brands already on our platform as customers, we are the next generation social application for Brands, Retailers, Startups, and Enterprises that are looking for greater visibility in the social media ecosystem in collaboration with content creators & distributors.
Activity: 280
much has already been done, and much remains to be done when preparing the project! great team!
plans for July 2018 are simply fantastic, proceeding from their White Paper project!
Activity: 308
I hope you will be just in your ratings
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Knowing the platform, spend some time on such platform looking for the proper influencers. All these men and women have to be active in the appropriate community, possess an image, and also above all, be relevant to your business or brand.

It will provide those influencers with a whole range of new opportunities and also with more cash going into their pockets instead of a corporation in the back.
Activity: 104
this really a supper currency a blockchain that enables solution for influencer marketing
Activity: 29
I liked the project, good luck in the financing.
Activity: 150
I think it will be a great project, I look forward to it and wish your project great success in the future. Can help the crypto community
Activity: 184
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Do you accept buyers from every country?
Pages:
Jump to: