Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXN] SocialCXN - A Blockchain Enabled Solution for Influencer Marketing - page 10. (Read 5264 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
Many comments say that it is very good, profitable and beautiful project and they are all have read the White Paper, I don't have any arguments with them but it is better if you update this ANN and include such pieces of information from the WP, some people like me are lazy enough to read the White Paper, we just read the White Paper if we found an interesting topic from the ANN thread.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
With the Tripago Coin (TPG) method used for alternative payment instruments in transportation, booking accommodation using internet connectivity in a foreign country, and can be used as an easy and inexpensive currency exchange tool.
good project to follow. with an interesting and also useful concept,I am sure that this project will be favored by many investors.besides, this project also has many features that will make users feel easy to make transactions or other.  I think it is a profitable project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This is another detailed and informative project of the social network industry everybody is involve now to develop an more secure social network platform. Will be looking forward to this project and record it on my priority list of the social network platform category. Awesome development team as well, congratulations and more success to come!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
With the Tripago Coin (TPG) method used for alternative payment instruments in transportation, booking accommodation using internet connectivity in a foreign country, and can be used as an easy and inexpensive currency exchange tool.
Activity: 280
I am convinced that this project can achieve the target because already many products leading successful companies campaign to capital promotion attract investors, with a strong team and hard workers will certainly facilitate the project to succeed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
what criteria for a blog or website can be categorized as influencer and can work with this platform?
and to join in ICO, can U.S citizens contribute?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator

good project and promising I'm sure this project will attract many investors, good luck to be successful :=
Activity: 126
When projects like this one have thete own apps on the App Store and Google Play thats deffinatly a good sign. But strong marketing campaign needed anyway...
I totally agree, they are working in actual area and also have apps (it's kinda big advantage), but in relation to advertisment needed more attention
Activity: 322
This is not so important, but you have several links that do not work with the thread and little information on the main page
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Great to know the release of the new wallet. Will try it shortly
Activity: 182
This is very different to what i though while reading the first few line in the heading part. I am definately amazed with this project and would be following it..
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
It looks very promising, I wish good luck for the team  Smiley
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Thanks, I checked the referral program, all looking good. For me it's kind of working idea, it has benefits for me as as users who bring other friends into the platform, but also for a great marketing program.
I think this will be a very profitable project, participate in referral program dan bring another friends to join in this platform.
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
When projects like this one have thete own apps on the App Store and Google Play thats deffinatly a good sign. But strong marketing campaign needed anyway...
Activity: 388
There have a successfully campaigns. what are they advertising campaigns or online promoting campaign using people social media accounts.
Activity: 336
Do you plan to work with existing social networks? If so, what specifically? And do you plan to create your own social network?
Activity: 98
This is a very good project, don’t missed it 👍👍💪💪 will hold and follow to the moon
Activity: 172
Thanks, I checked the referral program, all looking good. For me it's kind of working idea, it has benefits for me as as users who bring other friends into the platform, but also for a great marketing program.
Activity: 168

The project SocialCXN is of interest to me. How to get to know the project more closely?
Does the project have a page on facebook?
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
good project and famous. I'm sure this project will attract many investors to make this project become advanced and successful. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: