Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXN] SocialCXN - A Blockchain Enabled Solution for Influencer Marketing - page 8. (Read 5264 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Exchange information will be announced after main sale, our team is actively in touch with some top exchange platforms. We will list on several exchanges roughly 4-6 weeks after the ICO is completed.
Can't wait for this coin to hit market.
I hope it will hit the market soon, and also it will be listed in many well known market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
An impressive, if albeit small, list of companies whose campaigns were successful on SocialCXN, but I would like to see the evidence of what these campaigns were and what sort of success they had.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The services and tariffs offered by this project are very timely. This will increase the confidence of governments and investors in crypto-currencies and allow the market of the crypto-currency of the blockchain technology to rise to a new, higher-quality level!Nice work
Activity: 322
Exchange information will be announced after main sale, our team is actively in touch with some top exchange platforms. We will list on several exchanges roughly 4-6 weeks after the ICO is completed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
This is a very good project with a very good dev team. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful projects today! I am so very pleased to be part of this project...i love this project quite frankly
Activity: 69
The current marketing market needs SocialCXN. Thanks to this solid team, you can create an excellent project. I hope ICO will be successful.
Activity: 225
Good afternoon,can you clarify when will the bounty program??? Ready to participate, but there is no information about the start...
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Your roadmap is very short-termed and optimistic. Some projects make a several years plan and adjust it every now and then, making us wait even longer. Best wishes to you, make it on time!!!
Activity: 126
I totally agree with you, it look like a prefect project to me! good luck and keep it up!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I feel that this project will be very successful in the future as it is aimed at the community. Brands have the opportunity to find and interact with the best online communicators quickly, accurately, and inexpensively,  which in particular has a great impact on investors. Great. I pay attention to your marketing methods and rewards. I will continue to update information on this project.
Being success or not is mainly depend on the marketing and the response fro the investors.
If the investors get more people to join, then hopefully that the project will be success.
Activity: 124
the incredible thought of the developers of the socialCXN project. By creating apps in the google app store, it automatically expands the promotion of the project, thus the investors will glance a lot for the divestment.
Activity: 238
I feel that this project will be very successful in the future as it is aimed at the community. Brands have the opportunity to find and interact with the best online communicators quickly, accurately, and inexpensively,  which in particular has a great impact on investors. Great. I pay attention to your marketing methods and rewards. I will continue to update information on this project.
Activity: 266
Wow you represent a good result concerning campaigns
Activity: 24
Who are you guys competitors if you don't mind me asking?
Many things change over time, somebody leaves, somebody stays. But it is your project that deserves attention throughout the journey.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Strong team behind this project and it is also a very good investment opportunity for those who are seeking for a profitable investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I like the design of the project. it's a real-life project. a project to change the understanding of the market has been prepared. it offers the opportunity to trade over different and popular networks on social media.
congratulations, I wish the team success.  Cool
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
SocialCXN will become a very popular and useful project.
With what exchanges are you planning to cooperate?
How much is the soft cap for the project?
just one percent on the bounty? so-so, to be honest. but is there a branch of the campaign bounty? Is it already coming? I liked your site
Pages:
Jump to: