Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXN] SocialCXN - A Blockchain Enabled Solution for Influencer Marketing - page 5. (Read 5264 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
could you send me extra information ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
After doing a thorough research on this project, I feel the project is long overdue as it is going to play a very significant role in the media world. I believe the Token sale is going to be successful, I only hope it gets listed on major exchanges.

What I love most about socialCxN is, it serves a selfless purpose for the benefit of the entire public. One advice I have for socialCxN team is to step up their publicity as there is going to be lots of competition out there.
Activity: 14
sound like good. I am so very pleased to be part of this project. go ahead
Activity: 104
This a nice project the block chain Tongue that Enable solution for influencer market
Activity: 182
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!

I really agree with you because I have seen this project will work and I intend to join and hopefully many people who follow this project because this project gives the ability to work and receive information in a convenient place especially the project is very interesting and good luck

i think  i have same with opinon. this is a good project. it's will be success because  have innovative idea and good team. very intresting. goodluck for the team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
How is going first stage of private sale by number of invested Ethereum so far as it is about to meet its finish line sooner. It is not for many people like me who can't put 5 Ethereum but want to know the statistics to be on board with actual figures and information about performance of fundraising.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
I have read and read carefully about the SocialCXN project. I find it very interesting, clear goal, high public interest. The brand interacting online with the social media is the purpose of the project that  many investment and investment business expectation. I see tremendous potential and progress. But if I am right, the project should promote so people can easily find and trust the project. I see the project will be successful and more and more prestigious for investors.

in addition to the promotions they undertake as well as the participants must work together in support of this project
if it's successful then it will be easier to get interest from investors, but we are still waiting for a decision from them
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have read and read carefully about the SocialCXN project. I find it very interesting, clear goal, high public interest. The brand interacting online with the social media is the purpose of the project that  many investment and investment business expectation. I see tremendous potential and progress. But if I am right, the project should promote so people can easily find and trust the project. I see the project will be successful and more and more prestigious for investors.
Activity: 112
Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hbccpyo-1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @hbccpyo1

Please PM or email me if you accept.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This is a very good project with a very good dev team. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful projects today! I am so very pleased to be part of this project...i love this project
Are you going to negotiate the sale of your token at the tidex exchange?
Activity: 322
This company attracted me with its new innovative ideas, which are modern in our world. I would like to see more projects like yours, because it's nice and easy to deal with you. Also do not want to leave the staff of this company without attention. It is distinguished by his responsiveness and help in any matters. Continue in the same. The best project as for me. Good luck to you, guys! How are you, guys? what new?
Activity: 266
The future is here! It's unusual to see how new technologies are being used right now in real life. With each such example, I am convinced that it is the technology of the future and sooner or later it will change the world. The  project is very promising and very hopeful. It can be used in many areas of our life and it pleases !!! Good luck and prosperity to the project and the whole team !!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
SOCIALCxN is a comprehensive media platform for digital influencers that want to work with major brands from all the over world and display their talents in engaging and monetizing their overall reach on the social media channels.
Activity: 126
There's a need in the market for such services, I hope you serve us well!
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Recently I saw this project and wanted to know that it would be an explosion in the cryptocurrency market, the company is no longer part to take part bounty campaign. It signals that this is an innovative project specially designed by people skilled in the art to create a team.
Activity: 350
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!

I really agree with you because I have seen this project will work and I intend to join and hopefully many people who follow this project because this project gives the ability to work and receive information in a convenient place especially the project is very interesting and good luck
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
the project touched upon a very important aspect that brands will work much more efficiently if they direct information through key influential persons in their target community!
it seems to me that this is an ingenious thought, with the help of its own tools it will help to solve rationally!

The project has a good intention, but will it be that the brands of world renown or great assets will want to participate or use this tool?
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Very excited to be a part of your project… Excellent idea overall, really digging it… Influencer marketing is really big right now and someone (hint: YOU) from the crypto world needs to really capitalize on this opportunity…
Activity: 322
Nothing can be more fun than having a decentralized influenced management platform that can connect brands and influential ....it's gonna be massive
Al the best to the team
Activity: 280
the project touched upon a very important aspect that brands will work much more efficiently if they direct information through key influential persons in their target community!
it seems to me that this is an ingenious thought, with the help of its own tools it will help to solve rationally!
Pages:
Jump to: