Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXN] SocialCXN - A Blockchain Enabled Solution for Influencer Marketing - page 6. (Read 5264 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I just went through the project detail on the white paper, it really looks promising been that is targeted at solving a particular problem. Kudos to the Team
Activity: 266
Hello, what is the rationale for using blockchain technology in your project? Thank You!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
SocialCXN is one of the best projects in Q2 2018. Their concept will provide a great solution for Marketing Industry. Currently, the token sales period already collected 1,380 ETH. What do you think about this project?
Activity: 322
new and fresh decision in marketing, hope that it will develop and raise good funds!
I do not even know if it's fresh, it seems to me that a part of it has been used for a long time already in life
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Who does invite me to this waste of money! Stop ICOs joke
I could just name how many scam icos is there
Just pls listen to me and stop
Folk, don’t spend in icos
Activity: 126
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed
Activity: 187
It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
SocialCXN is a profitable project for those who will attract referrals.
Where can I find the bonus program terms and conditions?
Activity: 50
More and more people are talking about it. This ICO looks attractively. I know you can achieve success. Do you have a prototype?
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
new and fresh decision in marketing, hope that it will develop and raise good funds!
Activity: 157
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Just about any form of advertising is a license to print money, take a look at all the places around you that have ads on them and you can see what a market there is for this.
Activity: 200
i have read a lot of news and story about SOCIALCXN,there project is very neat and awesome team,i an extremely happy to participate in this project as an investor,more success to the project..one of the best ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
SocialCXN will allow the authors of brands to significantly expand the audience of customers and increase sales. Great vision and concept.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
very interesting, i see whitepaper your video project has a clear purpose for the future. renewable energy generation using blockchain technology as data security that provides more benefits. I support your project.

the purpose of this project is to disseminate a video project and make many customers interested with their content. this is a profitable project. i see that the team who handles this project also professional. it's a great project.

How do you already know that this is going to be a profitable project? I think we first need to see what this turns into.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hello, manager. tell me, please,
can I recording video about project on the russian language??
Activity: 66
This is an amazing project and am very excited to be part of it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I believe if this project really can provide good benefits for participants who participated here. this project has good potential and quality and I am interested to see the development of this project in the next day. hopefully the team in this project can work as well as possible and make this project a success.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
What is the maximum number of tokens, that a single investor will be able to purchase?
Pages:
Jump to: