Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 5. (Read 35980 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I'm not sure the project is very serious : I was involved in their bounty campaign but never received anything ...
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
Why don't you do it yourself, file a report for them being fraud. I'm sure you have evidences of this as of course its all there in their documents. No one will ever disagree about it as long as you have them that would be a much better thing to do than constantly monitoring this thread for updates when you actually want something else. We'll tap your back after that.

Why do i even bother talking to a signature whore, who doesnt even know anything at all about this thread.
yikes, shit poster doesnt even contribute anything to the forum. I hope your penny posting feeds you forever.

I do not invest in copy+paste shit because this are thieves who steal from the crypto community.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
1 satoshi for the scammy project  Grin Grin
Taruk spending ICO funds for his vacation trip  Wink

I don't even knew who Taruk until I read the project team. But since you knew him I guess you really have invested money to this project well that made you so piss when Taruk got some funds. You can relax dude. Nothing to hurry, besides if this project drop to 1 satoshi per token, you still can't do anything about it.

Well, they claim that this is registered in ASIC and people can file a report on them for fraud.
The whole crypto market is down right and there is no chance to rise in this year so never sell at cheap price and hold.
Hope so next year value of coin will rise, In my opinion they will not fraud but they need time to make this project better and valuable coin.  Smiley 
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I don't even knew who Taruk until I read the project team. But since you knew him I guess you really have invested money to this project well that made you so piss when Taruk got some funds. You can relax dude. Nothing to hurry, besides if this project drop to 1 satoshi per token, you still can't do anything about it.

Well, they claim that this is registered in ASIC and people can file a report on them for fraud.

Why don't you do it yourself, file a report for them being fraud. I'm sure you have evidences of this as of course its all there in their documents. No one will ever disagree about it as long as you have them that would be a much better thing to do than constantly monitoring this thread for updates when you actually want something else. We'll tap your back after that.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The easiest way to mine solo or pool http://comining.io
1 satoshi for the scammy project  Grin Grin
Taruk spending ICO funds for his vacation trip  Wink
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Every investment has its risk, but I see many features in Eti that are interesting, if you do not like the project, do not invest and look for some more cheerful to do! hug
They collected millions of $ just like you said so why do you think they got lot of funds from investors when their project is shitty?

The DAO hack which resulted ETC fork happened because of the shitty codes, if they copied those codes from the updated ETH then it must be full proof but they do have their own though.  

you see noobs like you don't even know what they are talking about. DAO hack is the result of DAO coders not Ethereum, i bet you dont even know the reason why Ethereum fans wants to fork ETH and to have ETC.

guys like you are the reason why thieves like Taruk gets free money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of EtherInc mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/etherinc
ETI price is going down AND CMC is not showing info about circulating supply or correct volume, only $2.5k volume?
I am waiting for HOTbit exchange but after listing announcement there is no more info, specific listing date!
Hope they will share more about exchange listing very soon.  Smiley

there are no real volumes and exchanges and no investors in this market either. but their project and their idea is high. so im think when the new growth begins, many will think why we did not buy at such low levels.
Maybe they are waiting for Bull run! prices are going down and today market showing green sign but not enough.
Ethereum also broke the support level of $100 and next Ethereum could break the $50.
Let's see what will happen and we are waiting for next step of EINC Team.  Roll Eyes
there are no real volumes and exchanges and no investors in this market either. but their project and their idea is high. so im think when the new growth begins, many will think why we did not buy at such low levels.

their idea is shitty, crypto noobs only invested in this project..

copy+paste ethereum code and collect millions of $

They collected millions of $ just like you said so why do you think they got lot of funds from investors when their project is shitty?

The DAO hack which resulted ETC fork happened because of the shitty codes, if they copied those codes from the updated ETH then it must be full proof but they do have their own though. 

their idea is shitty, crypto noobs only invested in this project..

copy+paste ethereum code and collect millions of $
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
ETI price is going down AND CMC is not showing info about circulating supply or correct volume, only $2.5k volume?
I am waiting for HOTbit exchange but after listing announcement there is no more info, specific listing date!

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
target value for this ethereum copypasta is 1 satoshi  Grin

is 1 sat divisible? currently its 36 satoshis though.

we are really in a long low, and expect high moments, the moment now and invest in the best and enjoy the cheap bitcoin price!

opportunities are just lost when you have bought bitcoin while the price is more than $6k. i did thinking it would go up now that i have lost money when it dropped to $4k, i dumped it and keep the cash in fiat. i think this steep straight line down is going to go further. 1 sat is possible.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
we are really in a long low, and expect high moments, the moment now and invest in the best and enjoy the cheap bitcoin price!
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Etherinc is also listed on CoinRanker. Check out the portfolio to keep track of Etherinc: Portfolio Etherinc
target value for this ethereum copypasta is 1 satoshi  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: