Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 6. (Read 35980 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
literally dead.
low volume and trash price perfect for garbage coin.
collect millions of dollars and spend nothing on marketing.
Crypto market already very down but they are working well, you should wait and watch what they are doing!
Already listed on 3 exchanges  exrates, biteBTC and STEX. They are going for HOTbit exchange hope so price will rise when volume will increase.  Smiley

Trash coins good for trash exchanges. hahaha

I can agree those exchanges aren't that impressive but if the volume is true I think this token can probably be one of the best that can move up. The market really isn't good everyone is suffering. I can't even look at the prices now. Most of the investors are already regretting for buying early.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Crypto market already very down but they are working well, you should wait and watch what they are doing!
Already listed on 3 exchanges  exrates, biteBTC and STEX. They are going for HOTbit exchange hope so price will rise when volume will increase.  Smiley
During down market, we have great opportunities to verify the reliability, potential, and power of projects.
Only good ones will be less impacted during those harsh days.
You are right but project need some time, i think team members are not lazy and not wasting time.
I am also holding ETI, price very cheap but waiting for good news.
Anyway what about fuDDErs? who are spreading negativity about project!
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
literally dead.

Trash coins good for trash exchanges. hahaha
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
During down market, we have great opportunities to verify the reliability, potential, and power of projects.
Only good ones will be less impacted during those harsh days.
literally dead.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
literally dead.

Conclusions that are too rushed..
Be patient ... that's what you need now Smiley
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
literally dead.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I like the ETI movement and the work of the developers to give greater liquidity and volume for ETI, I find it very interesting to have more exchanges for new buyers and to show the real potential of Etherinc

they are doing everything right, and if they had boiled onto the market a year ago, they made a profit for their investors. but in such a market it will be simply unrealistic. investors run away and trying to save money, and this project is no exception.
Yeah there is no doubt about EINC project, they are working very well but i am bit shocked that ETI total supply is 5 billion and circulating supply is around 300 million so i don't think so they will cross the ico price $0.1. Well right now very cheap price and time to fill up bag with ETI, hope price will rise soon.

so I know until then your supply is 997,528,142 ETI, but look at the ETH project with the great use of the ETH token even with a high amount of currencies the use and big, so the price is high, if today 1 ETh cost 0 , 03BTC would be very fair ETI in 2 or 3 years to reach 0.0001. But to say that everything depends on its usability, to have market and to have projects with use of TOKEN ETI, that stipulates its price!

while the development, though visible didnt know of any company that uses their achievements. and they did it for the sake of the companies. that is, at the moment it turns out that the project does not work for the target audience.
It's hard to say about right things in crypto.
When massacre comes, most of investors feel bad, pessimistic, and with them, all things likely wrong ones during such bad period.
In contrast, when market blossoms, they will feel optimistic, and all things probably right ones.
they are doing everything right, and if they had boiled onto the market a year ago, they made a profit for their investors. but in such a market it will be simply unrealistic. investors run away and trying to save money, and this project is no exception.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I like the ETI movement and the work of the developers to give greater liquidity and volume for ETI, I find it very interesting to have more exchanges for new buyers and to show the real potential of Etherinc

Yeah there is no doubt about EINC project, they are working very well but i am bit shocked that ETI total supply is 5 billion and circulating supply is around 300 million so i don't think so they will cross the ico price $0.1. Well right now very cheap price and time to fill up bag with ETI, hope price will rise soon.

so I know until then your supply is 997,528,142 ETI, but look at the ETH project with the great use of the ETH token even with a high amount of currencies the use and big, so the price is high, if today 1 ETh cost 0 , 03BTC would be very fair ETI in 2 or 3 years to reach 0.0001. But to say that everything depends on its usability, to have market and to have projects with use of TOKEN ETI, that stipulates its price!

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
ETH price was pegged at 120 usd and cost of 1 ETI is too slow. We need to get back to ico price, with the efforts and consistency of the team, i hope ETI will get there and beyond
ETI listed on STEX and trading ETI very well with around $42k 24h volume but still price very low why? there are investors who selling at cheap price?
Miners selling at cheap price, 20 million ETI coin burn event has been announced hope so price wil be rise after coin burn and list on bigger exchange.

in such a market, projects of this type are simply not needed. need to soberly on things look. although their idea for a business is a great thing for the team to have enough money and charisma to convince this of a real business. then the price increase can happen very quickly. Currently it is one of the best projects in this field in the crypto market.
ETH price was pegged at 120 usd and cost of 1 ETI is too slow. We need to get back to ico price, with the efforts and consistency of the team, i hope ETI will get there and beyond
ETI listed on STEX and trading ETI very well with around $42k 24h volume but still price very low why? there are investors who selling at cheap price?
Miners selling at cheap price, 20 million ETI coin burn event has been announced hope so price wil be rise after coin burn and list on bigger exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
EtherInc Announces CoinBurn Event

Close on the heels of successful listing on multiple exchanges in November, the EtherInc team announced a CoinBurn event as the next step in their planned strategy for Q4 2018. 40 Million ETI coins will be burned and removed permanently from the total supply. The first coinburn event will happen in November followed by another coinburn event in December 2018.

The date for the first phase of coinburn has been set as 28th November 2018. During the coinburn event on 28th November, a total of 20 million ETI will be removed from the total supply. The dates for December coinburn event will be announced in December 2018.

https://medium.com/einc/etherinc-announces-coinburn-event-af539b5709af

Good to see an announcement from the team. I like that development is going with full speed and there is a big chance to deliver the roadmap with no delays. I hope we will be only better after not the best start.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
EtherInc Announces CoinBurn Event

Close on the heels of successful listing on multiple exchanges in November, the EtherInc team announced a CoinBurn event as the next step in their planned strategy for Q4 2018. 40 Million ETI coins will be burned and removed permanently from the total supply. The first coinburn event will happen in November followed by another coinburn event in December 2018.

The date for the first phase of coinburn has been set as 28th November 2018. During the coinburn event on 28th November, a total of 20 million ETI will be removed from the total supply. The dates for December coinburn event will be announced in December 2018.

https://medium.com/einc/etherinc-announces-coinburn-event-af539b5709af

Activity: 434
20 million ETI coins have been burned, I hope that next year ETI prices will rise,
Some exchanges are needed to increase trading volume.
Burning will give the eInc strong force to move upwards much higher.
It's common scenario after burning, but not sure will the eInc movements will follow the common trend.
Let's see how it move next days after the end of burning process.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
20 million ETI coins have been burned, I hope that next year ETI prices will rise,
Some exchanges are needed to increase trading volume.
Pages:
Jump to: