Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DC] *NEW * DynamicCoin~ Pure Pos ~ Fair distribution ~ New wallet 1.0.2 - page 9. (Read 45896 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Why my Wallet don´t Sync?
Stop in block 704?

Yes is update...1.0.2...

I had the same problem, and have managed to get it working.

Close wallet, go into appdata/roaming/dynamiccoin and delete everything in folder except for wallet.dat & dynamiccoin.conf (backup wallet.dat first)

Open wallet, let it download all blocks again...takes a while but it has now synced.

Thanks....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coin is a real nightmare with all the forks.

So what is the current block and network hash rate on correct blockchain?

I think we are correct because i recompile all file and download all block 10 min ago from official node....

Cool, that means http://dc.novahash.org is correct as well. I did recompile a daemon 10 min before you, thought pool had a forked chain because net hash rate dropped too low, but it was correct.  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
http://www.multi-pool.eu

I think we are correct because i recompile all file and download all block 10 min ago from official node....
Stop in block 704?

Yes is update...1.0.2...

Close wallet, go into appdata/roaming/dynamiccoin and delete everything in folder except for wallet.dat & dynamiccoin.conf (backup wallet.dat first)

Open wallet, let it download all blocks again...takes a while but it has now synced.
I had to do this a couple times to get it working.

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Stop in block 704?

Yes is update...1.0.2...

I had to do this a couple times to get it working.
Activity: 126
http://www.multi-pool.eu
New Fork Huh

I was about to say this coin is fork city. I looked at xHash and dc.multi-pool.eu they are both finding the same blocks. I was gone for a while and I just looked and it's seems forked again.
Forked again....

I have put off stratum now.
Delete all blockchain, update daemon to 1.0.2, restart and redownload all block.... and put stratum online.

No orphan...

So i think we are on good fork but, without an official block explorer is impossible to find it...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I have 20k left to sell

20k for 2.5 BTC
nice gig atriz has going, have friend or self release some shit coin thats near instamined, or all mined within a cpl days/week/whatever, and have my pool farm mine all the coins and sell them all.
he prolly made over 100btc first day from bc, now this, shit youll be a billionare soon
this isnt helping the community in anyway, only a few peoples pockets
they all say "fair distribution" if allowing a cpl of gpufarms to mine and sell 90% of coins is fair you people deserve to lose money

Sure thing, my job is to make my miners BTC, that's what I do. Please feel free to buy cheap coins and make a profit just like MANY did with BC.

Don't be upset.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have 20k left to sell

20k for 2.5 BTC
nice gig atriz has going, have friend or self release some shit coin thats near instamined, or all mined within a cpl days/week/whatever, and have my pool farm mine all the coins and sell them all.
he prolly made over 100btc first day from bc, now this, shit youll be a billionare soon
they all say "fair distribution" if allowing a cpl of gpufarms to mine and sell 90% of coins is fair you people deserve to lose money

Umm isn't he collecting the coins from hashco.ws in which he is paying the miners for in BTC?!?
Activity: 756
I have 20k left to sell

20k for 2.5 BTC
Activity: 76
Stop in block 704?

Yes is update...1.0.2...

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
New Fork Huh

I was about to say this coin is fork city. I looked at xHash and dc.multi-pool.eu they are both finding the same blocks. I was gone for a while and I just looked and it's seems forked again.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
wts 1k DC for 0.12 btc

pm me
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Stop in block 704?

Yes is update...1.0.2...
Activity: 493
Did you delete the peers.dat and put the addnodes in the .conf file to make sure that you are not on the wrong fork?

my wallet has been stuck on 2847 blocks remaining for a few hours...latest version.
Same... Fail?
Sure did.
Activity: 1034
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I have 20k left to sell

20k for 2.5 BTC
Activity: 133
Activity: 133