Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DC] *NEW * DynamicCoin~ Pure Pos ~ Fair distribution ~ New wallet 1.0.2 - page 5. (Read 45896 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Does redownloading blockchain help or well and truly forked?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Someone jump in here and help this guy out.

I like the fundamentals behind this coin.  I like the instant re-targets and 30 second blocks,  I think it is aggressive and aside from constant forking due to huge hashers jumping on and off the coin cannot stay stable it would seem.

I like the PoS mining system that is in place here. 

This is crypto,  I don't care of this is little more than a tweaked blackcoin,  It brings a little something different to the table.   I think this coin/concept could play out well.   

Someone jump in and see how to polish this up.

yea please, before everyone jumpes off and the coin is worthless...

I don't know how you would even begin to fix it. I've done multiple wallet resynchs, and it seems to be pure dumb luck which nodes you hit as to whether you see payments from the two biggest pools. Payments from XHash have already gone missing because they've been on their own chain since yesterday. On the other hand it's not even clear if all of the other pools are on the same (different) chain either. If the dev had bothered to try to get everyone on the same fork and add more/better nodes earlier, or even encourage the pools to add each other as nodes, then a rescue might have been possible, but it's transparently clear now that he lacks the skills and dedication to do so.

Given how many coins are / were being generated per day, not even the entire pre-mine would compensate the pools and miners. That's assuming you could get them to agree to (and stay on) the same chain in the first place.

Chalk it up to experience and move on IMHO.

Well I hate to say it but I agree with this guy I think it's time to chalk it up and move
On
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

I like the fundamentals behind this coin.  I like the instant re-targets and 30 second blocks,  I think it is aggressive and aside from constant forking due to huge hashers jumping on and off the coin cannot stay stable it would seem.

This is crypto,  I don't care of this is little more than a tweaked blackcoin,  It brings a little something different to the table.   I think this coin/concept could play out well.   

I don't know how you would even begin to fix it. I've done multiple wallet resynchs, and it seems to be pure dumb luck which nodes you hit as to whether you see payments from the two biggest pools. Payments from XHash have already gone missing because they've been on their own chain since yesterday. On the other hand it's not even clear if all of the other pools are on the same (different) chain either. If the dev had bothered to try to get everyone on the same fork and add more/better nodes earlier, or even encourage the pools to add each other as nodes, then a rescue might have been possible, but it's transparently clear now that he lacks the skills and dedication to do so.

Given how many coins are / were being generated per day, not even the entire pre-mine would compensate the pools and miners. That's assuming you could get them to agree to (and stay on) the same chain in the first place.

Chalk it up to experience and move on IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

i have transfer all the coins from pool but still 0 Coins in wallet Sad when it will be fixed Huh or we should leave this coin and move to another ??  Angry Angry
Activity: 210
can't be that big issue to orphane the wrong branches

True....but he needs to do it now.

He doesn't seem to wanna take this by the horns.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
can't be that big issue to orphane the wrong branches
Looks like the kindest thing to do at this point would be to shut down the pools, close wallets, and last one out turn the lights off. Sad.

It is.....I liked the concept and wanted to see how things would develop.

I wish I had the knowledge to take it.

Who knows....coins have recovered from worse. Not many.

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Looks like the kindest thing to do at this point would be to shut down the pools, close wallets, and last one out turn the lights off. Sad.
Activity: 148

DynamicCoin is pure Proof of Stake coin, except stage of initial distribution, when it was mixed PoW and PoS coin.
Its a improved version of BlackCoin with recent bitcoin patches against transaction malleability are integrated.

Initial PoW distribution: block reward scale with network difficulty. Thanks to this system, u will get 0.1 DC / 1MH/s / block (mining 1MH/s for 24h will get u ~280 coins)

Fast block time (30sec) for more PoS blocks later

Links
Reddit | Facebook | Twitter | Website

Mining progress
0%    |====-====|====-====|====-====|====-====|====-====|====-====|====-====|====-====|====-====|====-====|100% (28800 block)
now   |................................5000~

Launch Date: 05 Mar 2014 20:00 GMT

Specifications
  •    Block time: 30sec
  •    Difficulty retarget: every block
  •    Nominal stake interest: 10% annually
  •    Min transaction fee: 0.0001 DC
  •    Fees are paid to miners
  •    Confirmations: 10, maturity: 240 (2h)
  •    Min stake age: 24 hours, no max age

Proof of work
  •    Algo: scrypt
  •    Block reward: scales with network difficulty
  •    Max height: 28800 (max 10 days) (after this network will not accept PoW)

Amount of coins after 10days more power, more coins!
  • 1GH/s averange network = 2,8kk
  • 5GH/s averange network = 14,4kk
  • 10GH/s averange network = 28,8kk
  • 30GH/s averange network = 86,4kk

Pools
http://www.xhash.net 0% fee 1% donation (removable) PROP
http://dc.novahash.org
http://dc.weminecrypto.pw first 25 0% fee
http://dc.bondni.com/
http://dc.multi-pool.eu

Downloads

Faucets

Explorers

Exchanges

Games

Nodes
Code:
addnode=162.243.39.189
addnode=107.170.59.61
addnode=107.170.38.188

Premine 200k (0.1% - 5%)
Ok about this premine... it will be used in 3 ways
1 part for bounty
1 part for stacking - coins generated this way will be used to found giveaways, promotions etc
1 small part for other things

but i need to see how much coint will be generated by the network to know fair number on this

why delete the pool url= http://dc.sumpool.com ?
Great opportunity here folks. Turn key crypto.   Cheesy

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
maybe a more capable dev can take over this coin. I can give access to nodes + send rest of the premine after i pay pool for lost coins (when the network will be fixed)

i dont want to fail this coin because, it's realy a great way to distribute coins in a PoS coins

this was my first coin... sorry for the problems

pm me if u are interested and u have the skills to fix the network

LOL Are you kidding me... go back to sleep and promise everyone that you never tries this again! EPIC fail! just glad i dint redirect all my hash here and now im focusing fully on good "old" steady Smartcoin, atleast dev and community there knows what theyre doing!
Activity: 154
maybe a more capable dev can take over this coin. I can give access to nodes + send rest of the premine after i pay pool for lost coins (when the network will be fixed)

i dont want to fail this coin because, it's realy a great way to distribute coins in a PoS coins

Please let it be your first and only coin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

will our coin be a trash? or just temporary problem

Well, it is actually a temporary problem.
But because of the problem, this coin will be trash even if its fixed.
Activity: 56
will our coin be a trash? or just temporary problem
Activity: 245
Is anyone able to assist in repairing the network? If not, then perhaps there is no other choice but RELAUNCH this coin. At the moment it is hard to find two people with the same chain. Whole network is a big mess

Unless someone has a different proposals to solve this situation

Why create a coin, if you did not even really good at programming? You are a child? You framed a lot of people, I do not trust you.

Because the dev missed out on the Blackcoin train, paid someone to clone (incorrectly) a 0 premine coin, he had them add a premine to "get rich".
Wallet problem again .... Undecided

Oh really? That is the problem man, pools got forked and everything.
Activity: 56
Wallet problem again .... Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: