Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DC] *NEW * DynamicCoin~ Pure Pos ~ Fair distribution ~ New wallet 1.0.2 - page 7. (Read 45896 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi all

No coins are lost on www.mingopool.com

We are fixing the wallet trought the source code, your coins are safe and will appear in your wallet in a few hours.

Thanks for your understanding

-- MingoPool Team --

Would really like to see this work, all these forks and lack of dev communication has entirely destroyed my interest in this coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hi,

Forked again ... this is unsupportable !
Dev we liked you coin concept, we think it had a good potential, but a good coin needs dedication.
We will continue to run our wallet as it is, till any information is submitted by the Dev.
We are sorry, but we don't have the time or the desire to fix a wallet on hourly bases.

I hope you can fix those issues and save your coin.

Regards,
xHash Team

But i mining on http://dc.multi-pool.eu/, send now coin to my wallet (v 1.0.2 sync) and work fine...

So is your pool's problem?

Other pool work fine?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hi,

Dev we liked you coin concept, we think it had a good potential, but a good coin needs dedication.
We will continue to run our wallet as it is, till any information is submitted by the Dev.
We are sorry, but we don't have the time or the desire to fix a wallet on hourly bases.

Regards,
xHash Team

I am new to mining and this is my first coin that I am mining. I don't have good hardware to mine and I am using couple of CPU miners to give me me an avg of 40 kHash. I now it is not much, but that all I got. I have been mining from the first day throughout and gathered only around DC 14 coins (I am happy with my small share).

Reading your post and me being a n00b, should I be worried about getting my little coins to my wallet? I am just downloading the wallet 1.0.2 version now and have not send the coins to my wallet. Should I wait to do that or should I transfer them? I have been using your service and I like it very much and want to continue with you going forward.

Thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

All addresses start with B because the creator of the coin forgot to change it to D when he cloned the BlackCoin source.

Oh dear. What a fail.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All addresses start with B because the creator of the coin forgot to change it to D when he cloned the BlackCoin source.

Why do u mine this,guys? Grin#
Not profitable, a brainless clone and fork party Grin
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Hi,

Regards,
xHash Team

so are my coins toast?
Activity: 213

It's also up for vote on Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting remember if you can vote 3 times an hour unregistered and 6 if you are registered. With enough people voting per hour we can get to the top fairly quickly.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi,

Regards,
xHash Team
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Huh Coin not up on my wallet
Activity: 224
I'll send my hash somewhere else until this is sorted out.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Very coin. Such forking. Wow.

Can you elaborate?

Much coin. Very cursed. No right chain. So black magic.

bahaahaa! totally black magic. such voodoo.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
wallets all screwy. i deleted everything and re-installed. already i had those nodes. i kept frezzing at trying to synch forward. i closed and restarted all over again. 3 times back to back. finally it synched and i was able to get the coins from the pool.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
could some one that believes is in the right fork share their nodes?

i also sent 365 coins from http://dc.multi-pool.eu/ to my wallet.. i dont see them

First make sure you have the latest wallet and then shut down the wallet, back up wallet.dat, remove everything in \users\\AppData\Roaming\DynamicCoin except for wallet.dat, create the file dynamiccoin.conf with:

addnode=162.243.39.189
addnode=107.170.59.61
addnode=107.170.38.188
addnode=188.226.161.169

Then run the new wallet.

Please note that this is just a best guess as nobody really seems to know which is the correct fork including the developer. It certainly let me receive payments from multi-pool.eu when I was till bothering to mine this.
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Very coin. Such forking. Wow.

Can you elaborate?

Much coin. Very cursed. No right chain. So black magic.
legendary
could some one that believes is in the right fork share their nodes?

i also sent 365 coins from http://dc.multi-pool.eu/ to my wallet.. i dont see them
its a wrong chain
the right is on diff ~1

I'm not inclined to be an ass (check my post history) but do you have any idea at all what you're doing? Diff ~1 is a meaningless statement when one of the major pools shows 1.76415958 and the other shows 1.10235492 but they're on different forks.

As for your assertion that the forks are related to the 30 second block time, there are myriad coins out there with block times the same as DC or even faster, but they don't fork every 5 minutes. Then again they have block explorers + a decent list of nodes.

I'm done. Pretty sure you have absolutely no idea what you're doing, and this has been 24 hours of wasted mining time. Hell, at this point I have no idea if the coins in my wallet are even supposed to be there or not, or if I'd ever be able to send them to someone else.
Just lost ~550 coins from mingopool and ~300 coins from Xhash by sending them to my wallet, no received coins. On updated wallet, fully synced.  Angry

Pretty sure that multi-pool.eu is the right fork at the moment, it certainly matches up with the wallet. Sorry for your loss  Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
its a wrong chain
the right is on diff ~1
legendary
nvm. just went to out of synch. looking for 2 blocks...
legendary

Everywhere.

XHash reports block 4189 and diff 1.26495908
Multi-Pool reports block 4186 and diff 1.27534737
Wallet reports block 4186

I just synched the wallet and ran getmininginfo

Code:
{
"blocks" : 4127,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.02376771,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"netmhashps" : 3.40271832,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 10000000,
"testnet" : false
}

I'm mining solo blocks on it now and am getting rewarded 0.2 coins. This doesnt even feel worthwhile because of the hashrate reward structure.

same here.

solomining those blocks
Pages:
Jump to: