Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 26. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Here is another simple button...

Thank you so much for your submissions we are looking them over internally and will announce the winner shortly!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Here is another simple button...

OK, I finally have some stuff to show...
But the current logo look pretty good  Grin

So here are my contributions...

And these..

This one is animated...

I have the files saved with transparent backgrounds. I had a few others in the works.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hello DCM artists,

So far we are going to use eggroller's creation for the logo, if anyone has one done and not submitted you have 1 hour from this post to push one out. Otherwise eggroller is the winner of the 1000 DCM "accepted here" logo contest! Thank you to Merc for adding 500 DCM to the bounty:)

Hang on!! I got one in the works!

Ok please submit shortly so we can make a determination, if they are close maybe a second place prize will be awarded Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
If everything goes as planned, the video will be done in about 20 hours.

Nice job

GJ on the vid! Waiting on the release for sure  Grin
Activity: 56
Our web designer has been working through the weekend and has provided us with our first preliminary design for a product display for our marketplace list view.

Please head over to http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&id=22&tid=10&pid=14&urltitle=this-just-in-first-marketplace-design-template to view it in full detail.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Nice job
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 28

If this is the first 3 seconds, I'm completely excited to see the rest!! I love good surprises!
Activity: 56

Hello DCM artists,

So far we are going to use eggroller's creation for the logo, if anyone has one done and not submitted you have 1 hour from this post to push one out. Otherwise eggroller is the winner of the 1000 DCM "accepted here" logo contest! Thank you to Merc for adding 500 DCM to the bounty:)

Hang on!! I got one in the works!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
That's weird...I deposited in large amounts to my wallet, and I don't have a problem with staking. 

are we talking like xxxx or xxxxx  like i don't want to know how many coins u got ... just give me example or something ... i have a couple of xxxx and i still not staking
Activity: 41
So is the staking still random, like mining?    I see some post that say you do not have to have you wallet open, but if it is 'like' mining, then you would need it open.

Do the odds of 'hitting a stake' increase with quantity of the coins in the wallet?

Thanks
Activity: 245
Hey, can anyone help me with an issue I have with my wallet? Whenever I start it (a Windows wallet) it just hangs without being responsive. You know the Windows issue whenever a program is not being responsive? But it always happens, even when I restart the wallet or my PC. I'm not Windows 7 if that helps.

Thanks.

I've had this happen from time to time over the years, the way I fixed it was by first saving your wallet.dat file then delete all other files in the dcom folder and relaunch the wallet qt exe. It redownloads the wallet files, then close your Wallet after it fully syncs, then swap the saved wallet.dat (your original) back in the folder, open your wallet back up and it should be fine.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I still have the problem after doing this. The wallet just says "Not responding" in the title. I'd love to get staking Smiley
Attention mining community, please point your hashpower towards the DCM multipool this gives you the opportunity to "Grow DCM, while you earn DCM" it is important to help in this area!
Activity: 252
That's weird...I deposited in large amounts to my wallet, and I don't have a problem with staking. 
http://i.imgur.com/2BEyFnz.png

Hello DCM artists,

Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Ahh ok, thanks for that. Is there anyway to fix it once a large amount are there? Or should I just send them to another wallet in smaller chunks?

Stake will come anyway, but it will be delayed a bit.
Stake is minted in the blockchain, so it does not matter
The only problem is that you'll have delay
Activity: 7
Ahh ok, thanks for that. Is there anyway to fix it once a large amount are there? Or should I just send them to another wallet in smaller chunks?
Pages:
Jump to: