Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 27. (Read 82589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
still did not get my Stakes .....

the last deposit into wallet got 4100 confirms ...

should i wait like 10 hours straight opening my wallets or something .... is it diff than another POS coins ?

what i have to do to get my stakes LOL
Seems mine is broken too I have a weight of 70811 and not a single stake. Wallet has been open for days as well.

Just a tip for those staking coins or wishing to, when you pull your coins out pull them out in chunks. For example you want to withdraw 3,000 DCM, do it in 1k chunks. Seriouscoins who has a much deeper knowledge than myself of POS networks informed me of this....I just cannot seem to find our conversation right now to give more details as to why Sad Hopefully he or another more technically informed forum member can explain why.

looks like if u Deposit big amounts of DCM inside your wallet in one transaction it will be hard and slow to STAKE your coins ....

example don't deposits amounts bigger than 800 DCM into your wallets ... like don't deposit 3000 or 10000 DCM at one time

cut them into small parts 800-1000-700 and so on ...

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Seems mine is broken too I have a weight of 70811 and not a single stake. Wallet has been open for days as well.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
still did not get my Stakes .....

the last deposit into wallet got 4100 confirms ...

should i wait like 10 hours straight opening my wallets or something .... is it diff than another POS coins ?

what i have to do to get my stakes LOL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just a tip for those staking coins or wishing to, when you pull your coins out pull them out in chunks. For example you want to withdraw 3,000 DCM, do it in 1k chunks. Seriouscoins who has a much deeper knowledge than myself of POS networks informed me of this....I just cannot seem to find our conversation right now to give more details as to why Sad Hopefully he or another more technically informed forum member can explain why.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Merit: 101
How time is needed to have  a mature coins?
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Point the mouse on on the network status until it shows you the connections status, and move it to the left on the minting icon Wink

As weird as this sounds.. it actually works.. Smiley

It's one time only however! So still a bug  Shocked
legendary
minting is working, i notice however a minor inconvenience in the windows wallet:

Please adjust in future wallets.. because especially the missing part is the most interesting one!  Cool

I think I see 12 minutes  Wink

I think i see also 12 minutes, but i prefer to know exacly.. well its mainly bug report to help other users, I'll manage around this Smiley
NOT FUD! FACTS!
minting is working, i notice however a minor inconvenience in the windows wallet:

Please adjust in future wallets.. because especially the missing part is the most interesting one!  Cool

Point the mouse on on the network status until it shows you the connections status, and move it to the left on the minting icon Wink

I think I see 12 minutes  Wink
legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Well.....the MIL launch after IPO looks to be a complete failure.  DCM had a successful sellout, and an increase of up to 0.0004 (x4) before many started to take profits, and then settled in the 0.0002 range.  It hovered around this mark for a while before all the FUD tried to destroy this coin.  The difference between us and them?  We have less coins, all of ours were offered for IPO so we don't have to worry about mining dumps (which MIL will have to now since they are in the POw phase), we have a dedicated dev team of 5 members that are extremely active (they have 1), and we have a realistic game plan going forward.  They are down 70% from the IPO offer price within 20 minutes.  

So.....we should continue to be strong and work on building DCM, because it could definitely be worse.  

Mil was always a risky bet. I briefly considered it after they changed the proportional distribution, but after looking at the numbers, backed off. It would have had to done as good as or better than DCM, to make even a small profit, and that's with the new distribution. I didn't think polo hype could overcome that. And yeah, dumpers killed lcl too (although it was dying on its own to begin with)... it'd be nice if the Mil guy offered up a buy wall for those who invested, but expect he won't.

The way ipos have gone recently is setting a bad precedent though. Either it's an initial pump then dump below ipo prices, or in Mil's case, it doesn't look like it will reach ipo prices again. The only exception has been xbc, and perhaps simply because it was first using this model. And it's not exactly doing stellar lately either.

I have a feeling that the exchanges will run the ipo model into the ground if they keep up at this rate.
Well.....the MIL launch after IPO looks to be a complete failure.  DCM had a successful sellout, and an increase of up to 0.0004 (x4) before many started to take profits, and then settled in the 0.0002 range.  It hovered around this mark for a while before all the FUD tried to destroy this coin.  The difference between us and them?  We have less coins, all of ours were offered for IPO so we don't have to worry about mining dumps (which MIL will have to now since they are in the POw phase), we have a dedicated dev team of 5 members that are extremely active (they have 1), and we have a realistic game plan going forward.  They are down 70% from the IPO offer price within 20 minutes.  

So.....we should continue to be strong and work on building DCM, because it could definitely be worse.  
Received my first stake!  24 DCM
Activity: 56
i also Did not expect Serious coins interest will be divided into another coin including Wallenstain.
 this time to dump my XBC ! Good luck with your new coin. and try your luck as to be best of it. and update me
Lets just say that you are jumping to conclusions and that your fear is not warranted. We are both fully committed to both coins. There will be an announcement regarding this in the near future.
Activity: 56
i also Did not expect Serious coins interest will be divided into another coin including Wallenstain.
 this time to dump my XBC ! Good luck with your new coin. and try your luck as to be best of it. and update me
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
CryptoMart Auctions will be fully launched in 3 weeks
You will soon be able to use your DCM coins in real life, selling or buying stuff.

http://cryptomart.co

Thanks
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: