Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 30. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I can't believe it, every coin i buy is going down in the prizes  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

lol .... thats the total coins already sold ... or someone buy and sell them again
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Some facts...

Coin is still young...
Team is still there to support it...
More exchanges will come...
Coin is very cheap...
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Looking at the rich list, i dont see any change in the coins movement of the top 30 even when the price are dropping. Why is that? Smiley

lol, you looked very bad, I dumped 100+k DCM
ok, now GTFO
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looking at the rich list, i dont see any change in the coins movement of the top 30 even when the price are dropping. Why is that? Smiley

You mind to show ur address, so that u prove me wrong.  Wink
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Stop lying you shithead...
Activity: 778

Activity: 778
NOT FUD! FACTS!
ok bob, just admit, your 12 years old.
or else, youd have realized by now, theirs no more reason to try to keep doing whatever your doing since nobody is listening to you anymore...
read his posts guys, hes "threatened" us with SUPER HIGH HASHPOWER TO DUMP OR ELSE...this guy is big bad internet kid..watch out so scarry
all i hear is echo echo echo echo...GTFO goodbye  Kiss

Yes, he comes in here every night, must have nothing better to do since he's not associated with a coin anymore. We don't respond to him at this point. Not worth the time. No one listens to him anymore.

lol, that coin put 22 btc in my pocket Cheesy more in my pocket then I believe you raised in your whole IPO...

LMAO,,,hahahhaha

What a low life scammer...
Too bad that kid of his have to be raised by such a man...
Folks, this coin is dead - it's lost credibility with the market. Devs had promised (or at least suggested) a pleasant, stress-free, non-bagholding experience and (though for reasons at least partially out of their control) have failed miserably.

They failed nothing...Just because one member of the team is a retard? He got kicked out...
How is that a fail?

Are you serious? Cut the crap - this thing is down to 10% of its all time-high, and apparently a fraction of its IPO price. How would you define fail?
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
40 BTC to buy all coins with current price)
No one with brains will invest in this shit. 100% IPO lol. Dev's filled their pockets and won't do shit anymore. Yes the coin is owned by the community, a community of bagholders that will dump whenever price rise a little bit.

+1  
yep, it's another CINNI. Whatever happened, whomever is to blame, the small fry who got burned on this price drop will be looking to sell into every small attempt at a price increase (forget the whales, it's the average holder who will be eying the exits and swamping any attempt at a sustained price increase). At best, will take weeks to shake them all out - see the CINNI experience.

Its too early to comment. The result will be known only after 1 or 2 week.

Perhaps, but I have seen this kind of chart story before, and it is not pretty.
Activity: 226
Price going down but volume is going up?

Someone is hoarding these dirt priced coins for a reason?

All weak hands are dumping, then probably boom in price Grin

weak hands?i doubt that Smiley

Well, The team is still here...why should we care about some FUD from angry Bob? He's only a scammer after all, running with the IPO money.

For the rest of the team, I don't care as long as they are here to support the coin...

I trust the team, they are nice guys with long term plans for this coin. I had a nice talk with Wallenstein and he is very serious about this.

About bob, I knew from the start that he is trouble....

Now bob is out, anything is good, the rest of the team is solid.

Cheers

Didn't the team here promise some safeguards to keep devs from running away with the IPO money? If they didn't work with this bob guy, what's the assurance that they'll work in the future? I'm honestly curious if there is any way in which an IPO can be set up to really work. Doesnt look like it.
No one with brains will invest in this shit. 100% IPO lol. Dev's filled their pockets and won't do shit anymore. Yes the coin is owned by the community, a community of bagholders that will dump whenever price rise a little bit.

+1  
yep, it's another CINNI. Whatever happened, whomever is to blame, the small fry who got burned on this price drop will be looking to sell into every small attempt at a price increase (forget the whales, it's the average holder who will be eying the exits and swamping any attempt at a sustained price increase). At best, will take weeks to shake them all out - see the CINNI experience.

Its too early to comment. The result will be known only after 1 or 2 week.

+1  
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Well, The team is still here...why should we care about some FUD from angry Bob? He's only a scammer after all, running with the IPO money.

For the rest of the team, I don't care as long as they are here to support the coin...

I trust the team, they are nice guys with long term plans for this coin. I had a nice talk with Wallenstein and he is very serious about this.

About bob, I knew from the start that he is trouble....

Now bob is out, anything is good, the rest of the team is solid.

Cheers

All weak hands are dumping, then probably boom in price Grin
Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: