Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 34. (Read 82589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
LOL yall make it sound like your a team with plans and I just fucked it up... lmao.. Jeremy AMA Kreative.. where are my DCM? You stole my coins.. You must be really cheap to steel 900 DCM from me. Do you plan on paying me back, or you're just gonna keep my coins?

Kreative, Did you ever pay back coinbase for the 2000 USD you stole from them? If they got paid back I dont see why I cant get paid back.

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.

That should start in a few days or so.

Good luck to the investors and always remember greedy pigs get slaughtered.

if you saw 4x your investment but did not sell then you're just an idiot. I personally brought in over half of the investors and all are loving me for the 3-4x returns they saw on their money in just a few short hours. I guess some investors are smarter then others.

If you guys think you'll get back over 30K satoshi you're dreaming in technicolor.

Just search #DCM on titter and you'll see what I mean.

DCM is dead, All the smart original investors have already moved on, you guys can try to save it, but it wont work. Whos gonna get a 200 BTC pump going on here without me and my pumpers?? Maybe some of you can do it, but I've yet to see that

Also, I would like to point out that having a "team leader" like Jeremy who put his kids at risk to not eat because he wants to gamble on spaincoin is not a "team leader" I would invest in. I know there are some trolls out here who think I'm a crazy luntic and maybe you're right but I have a business mind that's sharper then the sharpest blade. I have made over 400K USD through bitcoin in the last 2 years and still have hundreds of BTC stacked up.

You wonder why I was on the team, its because I have money and I know the people on the forum that have money too.

Now down to business.. does anyone here want to purchase a little over 45000 DCM from me? I'll make you a fair offer. If so just PM me.

And for all the smart investors who got in and out in time. A big you're welcome from the "lunatic" BobSurplus.

So jeremy, care to post the address you are holding your coins in?
So jeremy, Care to pay me back my DCM you stole from me?
So jeremy, Care to tell us if you paid back coinbase from the 2k USD you stole from them?
So jeremy, Care to tell us your plan to get the price over 30K sat?

LMAO..

Guys dont be stupid, get out while you still can!

Now is off to the airport, papa got a brand new bag!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Finally Hubby made the Chinese ANN thread..I am delayed in doing blog post due to having a slow connection today and getting stressed as my original qiwoman account has been compromised and am waiting for Admin to get it back for me..

That was a long ANN lol My hubby was saying when ill it finish..hahaha

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dcomdcm-643961

Smiley

I sending a pm for bounty as well.. I got to pay him lol. Grin

Thank you Qi, bounty and PM sent!

Activity: 182
To summarise...

Mr Bob, who after he got kicked out from the DCM dev team, claims that in just 4 days after IPO ended he have already spent his 22BTC share for the DCM marketing, which according to his words, should begin in few days.

First of all, $14,000 (22BTC) should provide a fabulous marketing campaing for at least 1 month. Blackcoin community paid over $30,000 for 90 days Max Borges PR agency serive. But doing so, spending all the share almost in an instant right after the coin launches, is not a strategically smart move. If these money were wisely spend to further develop a decent infrastructure around the coin itself, which would support confidence in the coin, I'm sure the community would donate to any cause necessary. There would be no need to spend 1/6th of "developement funds" for a marketing.

So, either... Mr. Bob uses this claim as an excuse and he appropriated those money for his personal use and actually stole them from the dev team (and all the investors that hold their coins) as those funds were supposed to be used for further DCM developmenet alone. Not as salary for the developers. If this is the case, let Mr. Bob keep those 22BTC so he can choke on them...
Or... Well, this is hard to believe at this point, that Mr. Bob would actually deliver...

I will deliver, how good of a job will these guys do? who knows. But I did my part and I feel good about it.

A marketing worth 22BTC should have a positive impact on the price. Even if for a short time. So if you really know that you gonna deliver, you would not seek a buyer for 45k DCM, but rather hold them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
To summarise...

Mr Bob, who after he got kicked out from the DCM dev team, claims that in just 4 days after IPO ended he have already spent his 22BTC share for the DCM marketing, which according to his words, should begin in few days.

First of all, $14,000 (22BTC) should provide a fabulous marketing campaing for at least 1 month. Blackcoin community paid over $30,000 for 90 days Max Borges PR agency serive. But doing so, spending all the share almost in an instant right after the coin launches, is not a strategically smart move. If these money were wisely spend to further develop a decent infrastructure around the coin itself, which would support confidence in the coin, I'm sure the community would donate to any cause necessary. There would be no need to spend 1/6th of "developement funds" for a marketing.

So, either... Mr. Bob uses this claim as an excuse and he appropriated those money for his personal use and actually stole them from the dev team (and all the investors that hold their coins) as those funds were supposed to be used for further DCM developmenet alone. Not as salary for the developers. If this is the case, let Mr. Bob keep those 22BTC so he can choke on them...
Or... Well, this is hard to believe at this point, that Mr. Bob would actually deliver...

I will deliver, how good of a job will these guys do? who knows. But I did my part and I feel good about it.

Quoted for proof in the future.
legendary
To summarise...

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Finally Hubby made the Chinese ANN thread..I am delayed in doing blog post due to having a slow connection today and getting stressed as my original qiwoman account has been compromised and am waiting for Admin to get it back for me..

Smiley

You need to remove bobsurplus from the Chinese version. He is not part of the team anymore and has revealed himself to have some of the very worse traits in crypto.
To summarise...

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Smiley

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This looks like a bigger badder scam of bitcoinplus. This team is either XBCplus (probably more than one person) or they have gone the extra mile with this scam. At least I made 1000%+ on XBC.

Greedy devs (CHECK!)
No developments (CHECK!)
Coin is dead (CHECK!)
Investors out of pocket (CHECK!)

I encourage everyone in joining me to scam tag the lot of them.

legendary
You know what bob? The only one that ends up look like a smug here is you. Everyone can read how you went ballistic on the HMY thread, everyone can read your childish accusation here.

No, you don't have to teach me about investing. I don't go all in on one coin, i spread it to many different coin. Bagholding a coin is not a problem for me. But i feel the need to response cause you're so childish. I'm glad that the team kick you out, it's better to suffer in the beginning than having a ticking time bomb like you in the team.

LMAO.. I am the way I am dude, like it or not. Some people dig my style, others like yourself dont. I stood up for DCM like a man with balls when I posted all over they HMY thread unlike some others here who think its ok that HYM fucking copied and pasted the ANN from DCM.

Anyways.. Like I said before I have my friends here, I dont need to make more, all I got to worry about is stacking BTC and LTC and making money for me and my friends, which might I add, I do quite well.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You know what bob? The only one that ends up looking like a smug here is you. Everyone can read how you went ballistic on the HMY thread, everyone can read your childish accusation here.

No, you don't have to teach me about investing. I don't go all in on one coin, i spread it to many different coin. Bagholding a coin is not a problem for me. I've made good amount of profit from BC, DRK, and XC already. But i feel the need to response cause you're so childish. I'm glad that the team kick you out, it's better to suffer in the beginning than having a ticking time bomb like you in the team.
legendary
Activity: 896
LOL yall make it sound like your a team with plans and I just fucked it up... lmao.. Jeremy AMA Kreative.. where are my DCM? You stole my coins.. You must be really cheap to steel 900 DCM from me. Do you plan on paying me back, or you're just gonna keep my coins?

Kreative, Did you ever pay back coinbase for the 2000 USD you stole from them? If they got paid back I dont see why I cant get paid back.

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.

if you saw 4x your investment but did not sell then you're just an idiot. I personally brought in over half of the investors and all are loving me for the 3-4x returns they saw on their money in just a few short hours. I guess some investors are smarter then others.

If you guys think you'll get back over 30K satoshi you're dreaming in technicolor.

DCM is dead, All the smart original investors have already moved on, you guys can try to save it, but it wont work. Whos gonna get a 200 BTC pump going on here without me and my pumpers?? Maybe some of you can do it, but I've yet to see that

Also, I would like to point out that having a "team leader" like Jeremy who put his kids at risk to not eat because he wants to gamble on spaincoin is not a "team leader" I would invest in. I know there are some trolls out here who think I'm a crazy luntic and maybe you're right but I have a business mind that's sharper then the sharpest blade. I have made over 400K USD through bitcoin in the last 2 years and still have hundreds of BTC stacked up.

You wonder why I was on the team, its because I have money and I know the people on the forum that have money too.

Now down to business.. does anyone here want to purchase a little over 45000 DCM from me? I'll make you a fair offer. If so just PM me.

And for all the smart investors who got in and out in time. A big you're welcome from the "lunatic" BobSurplus.

So jeremy, Care to tell us if you paid back coinbase from the 2k USD you stole from them?

LMAO..

If you think half the investors could have sold at 3x to 4x their investment with the volume we had, you must have failed out of every math class you've ever taken.  Please leave the thread at this point.  Thanks.

Yes, I am saying just that. I probably single-handedly brought in half the investors,  (and the team know this) while most saw 3x some saw almost 4x returns, some did see 1.5x and 2x. None the less they have all taken the time to thank me privately for the heads up and the ability to make good money once again.

There was over 500 btc volume in the first 2 days and that's all they needed to see real nice profits.

Go back to math class!

Well, 1.5x is a different story, but you said 3x to 4x, which is not feasible.  All getting 1.5x is still extremely unlikely if a good part were getting 3x to 4x their money back.  A lot of that volume was traders going back and forth and, of course, the other half of investors.  Regardless, please stop wasting your time here and leave the thread.  Thanks.
legendary
lmao... I don't care what you think people care about.. Smart people care about a "team leader" who puts his kids at risk to not eat over a spaincoin gamble.

Any investor who understands that will be pulling money out of here.

Still trying to sell 45K coins...

Anyone buying??

Oh, so you are saying that "smart" people already cashed out for 3-400% profit. But you kept your coins? Not so smart then I guess  Roll Eyes

I cashed out some.. I got stuck with some and even one of my investors is still stuck with some. He played it wrong, cant win them all but its still no hard feelings.

You guys are all very new here.. let me let you in on a little secret.. The ONLY two coins to hold in the red or in the black are BTC and LTC.

Each and every other coin out here is just to make people more BTC and LTC.. Sure maybe one will squeak through and make it in the long run but the chances of that are not so great. So.. When you get into an alt and see 2-3-4x your money. GET OUT AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

Take this from information this old school bitcoiner is telling you and you'll do well in the crypto game. Dont listen and you'll keep stacking up losses.

Bob
lmao... I don't care what you think people care about.. Smart people care about a "team leader" who puts his kids at risk to not eat over a spaincoin gamble.

Anyone buying??

Oh, so you are saying that "smart" people already cashed out for 3-400% profit. But you kept your coins? Not so smart then I guess  Roll Eyes
legendary

LMAO..

If you think half the investors could have sold at 3x to 4x their investment with the volume we had, you must have failed out of every math class you've ever taken.  Please leave the thread at this point.  Thanks.

Yes, I am saying just that. I probably single-handedly brought in half the investors,  (and the team know this) while most saw 3x some saw almost 4x returns, some did see 1.5x and 2x. None the less they have all taken the time to thank me privately for the heads up and the ability to make good money once again.

There was over 500 btc volume in the first 2 days and that's all they needed to see real nice profits.

Go back to math class!

legendary
Activity: 896

LMAO..

legendary

Anyone buying??

Bobsurplus, you sir behave like a maniac!  Shocked And yeah, suuure... You already have spent all 22BTC for the marketing? So quickly? In just 4 days? BULL SHIT dude. You are a thief!!!

Besides, no one cares about Jeremys personal life, so quit bragging about it!
legendary
I would also like to say that the rest of the DCM team kicks ass, the webdev and coredevs are some of the best ive ever worked with, serious and ryan have became like my brothers, these guys are right on and wallen, well... that guys is awesome too.

Jeremy,

you're a poor man, who cant feed his kids or wife. She needs to go out and work to feed you while you do nothing, oups.. I mean run daddy day care.
Please learn how to live and feed yourself, learn to pay bills and maybe even take your wife on a vacation some time,

GROW SOME BALLS is what I mean, be a man and man up.

Peace!
legendary

LMAO..

Pages:
Jump to: