Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 38. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

+1

I would want to buy heaps if the funds are still there. please post the public btc address to attract more investors.

And I would buy heaps more myself.....
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Pretty disappointing to have to be linked to the fucking HMY thread to learn that one of DCM's members has been kicked from the team. Why wasn't there mention of that development here?

Team leader has a lot of explaining to do...
-tb-

OK guys, let me try to answer some of the concerns and allegations here (I'm part of the DCM team, check the ANN):

1) As for our supposed silence: please realize that it's a weekend and that most of have wives, children, etc. We can not monitor this tread 24/7.
2) DCM is not a scam. We started this venture as a serious coin development project and as far I am concerned, that still holds.
3) The situation w.r.t the very similar (copied?) initial Harmony announcement escalated beyond my wildest imagination. I can only say that I'm not proud (to say the least) of the unprofessional manner in which it was conducted. I understand that passions can run high, but there should be minimum standard of civility which unfortunately was not the case here.
4) As for the current coin price: either some big investors who bought into the IPO sold their shares or it's just a general 'weak hand' syndrome. The market does what it does and it's our job to move forward and rebuild confidence.

I'm sorry I can not say more right now, I need to touch base with KreativeKrypto (project leader) and the other devs. I'm sure we will release an official statement as soon as we can coordinate our views on the situation.

Hi Wallenstein,

Can you confirm that you're holding either 22.5 BTC (1/6) or 27 BTC (1/5) of the ipo funds?  Can you post the public address?

Thanks

+1

I would want to buy heaps if the funds are still there. please post the public btc address to attract more investors.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Pretty disappointing to have to be linked to the fucking HMY thread to learn that one of DCM's members has been kicked from the team. Why wasn't there mention of that development here?

-tb-

OK guys, let me try to answer some of the concerns and allegations here (I'm part of the DCM team, check the ANN):

1) As for our supposed silence: please realize that it's a weekend and that most of have wives, children, etc. We can not monitor this tread 24/7.
2) DCM is not a scam. We started this venture as a serious coin development project and as far I am concerned, that still holds.
3) The situation w.r.t the very similar (copied?) initial Harmony announcement escalated beyond my wildest imagination. I can only say that I'm not proud (to say the least) of the unprofessional manner in which it was conducted. I understand that passions can run high, but there should be minimum standard of civility which unfortunately was not the case here.
4) As for the current coin price: either some big investors who bought into the IPO sold their shares or it's just a general 'weak hand' syndrome. The market does what it does and it's our job to move forward and rebuild confidence.

I'm sorry I can not say more right now, I need to touch base with KreativeKrypto (project leader) and the other devs. I'm sure we will release an official statement as soon as we can coordinate our views on the situation.

Hi Wallenstein,

Can you confirm that you're holding either 22.5 BTC (1/6) or 27 BTC (1/5) of the ipo funds?  Can you post the public address?

Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 502

-tb-

I appreciate the response.  Thank you.  I'm holding everything since the beginning, and used these dumps to acquire more.  I'm heavily invested in DCM.
+1 it's only beginning

-tb-

I appreciate the response.  Thank you.  I'm holding everything since the beginning, and used these dumps to acquire more.  I'm heavily invested in DCM.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

-tb-

+1

Thank you
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
what did you expect? If a coin is 100% IPO, all the time the coin is above IPO price of 10k satoshi, there is a shitload of people sitting on a profit. Not much new investors will buy the coin above IPO price, because  then they will take all the risk and the IPO buyers sit on a risk free profit and can sell for profit at any time. All a new investor has to do is wait till all IPO investors sold out and price is back to or below IPO price.

let me point out a fact..no matter how much the price you bought..you already at a higher risk than zero risk. and who are those zero risk?only those 6 board members are.

Buy at IPO price, sell half at peak, remaining DCM is free. Any sell above 1 sat is a profit. There are people in risk free positions. That's why DCM is on very shaky ground atm.

yep..you are right,i didn`t mean bought with a price couldn`t make a profit..i mean when you bought from an IPO..you have to take a higher risk than who sold it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

-tb-

We need more exposure then Bittrex.  Not many people use it.  We need to make the next step up to a medium sized exchange like Polo.  Until that happens, I don't see much happening besides a tug of war between the IPO price or a little higher....and lower at this point.
Activity: 196
what did you expect? If a coin is 100% IPO, all the time the coin is above IPO price of 10k satoshi, there is a shitload of people sitting on a profit. Not much new investors will buy the coin above IPO price, because  then they will take all the risk and the IPO buyers sit on a risk free profit and can sell for profit at any time. All a new investor has to do is wait till all IPO investors sold out and price is back to or below IPO price.

let me point out a fact..no matter how much the price you bought..you already at a higher risk than zero risk. and who are those zero risk?only those 6 board members are.

Buy at IPO price, sell half at peak, remaining DCM is free. Any sell above 1 sat is a profit. There are people in risk free positions. That's why DCM is on very shaky ground atm.
NOT FUD! FACTS!
We should concentrate ourselves now to spread the word and try to get attention on the coin and get the coin listed on more exchanges.
Look at other communities, take XC for example now, they don't concentrate their full attention on the price.

What do you expect, buy an IPO coin, wait 3-4 days and get out 4x?

I hope more weak hand will be shacked out of this coin, because they damage the coin by doing absolutely nothing, only spreading FUD when the price drops a bit.

Cheers
Activity: 226

Buy more at these prices if you can, put your coins safely away in your wallet. Don't look at the price for a couple of weeks. Guaranteed happiness.

People forget patience in cryptoworld!

That's a very important point.
Activity: 196
Where are the public addresses for IPO funds?
Will the BTC (from IPO) allocated to the individual no longer a member of DCM be returned?
Why is the DCM development fund balance only 0.0011 DCM?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Buy more at these prices if you can, put your coins safely away in your wallet. Don't look at the price for a couple of weeks. Guaranteed happiness.

People forget patience in cryptoworld!
NOT FUD! FACTS!
The team is very solid, well, excluding that Bob guy, you could expect that from him, I at least expected him not to be serious guy when I saw his picture.
He even threatened the rest of the team to pay him half of the IPO.

I spoke with two important members of the team, and I can tell that they are good people and they are devoted to the project.
I myself will support this coin till the end, and this coin will be supported.

http://cryptomart.co will support this coin Wink

Cheers
Activity: 185

I will not say I always expect a profit from IPO. If this IPO came out at 10K satoshi with 1.35 BILLION coins with this dev team, I wouldn't have definitely invested and would have run away. For such a short coin supply, don't you think 10K is very undervalued?
Activity: 158
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-

I hear ya.  His name is off the team list on the ANN. But a statement would have been nice.  Unless all this transpired in the wee hours of the morning. 
Pages:
Jump to: