Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 37. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Where is the professionalism in this so called team , a team that sling mud at each other, cast aspersions on each others characters, and hide behind the fact that its the weekend when the people who actually pay the bills  i.e. the people who funded the IPO are sitting there wondering whether they are in the hands of a group of teenagers??

Kreativekrypto,  In the real world when someone levels an accusation at you about your credibility, i.e... immediately selling out 1/6 ipo dcm.  

"As 1/6 holder of the IPO Kreative will be using this to pay for multiple bounties for services to the community; including the multipool immediately implemented, vendors/merchants, marketing tools and info-graphics, and community based events."

Then as a professional you would immediately step in clarify the situation, and not just by saying so,, proof. If this has been sold, then for me it is clearly theft of DCM funds?

Is Bobsurplus involved in this or not, if not then why would a so called professional team split after only 3/4 days?

If my business was disintegrating I would pay immediate attention to my stakeholders/shareholders as would be my obligation.

I am angry at the quibbling thats going on and expect to get some pretty hefty assurances that DCM isn't anything more than a quick profit job for the dev team.  
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any chance of using 19 BTC to force us on mintpal?  We're still not on the voting list, but if we're added before Monday and 19 BTC is used, it would put us at the top.
You can't FORCE yourself onto mintpal. You can buy votes but there is no guarantee that they'll add us. Spending almost 1/6th of the IPO proceeds to something that ultimately we have no control over, seems like a bad deal to me. It's better to grow the coin organically and get the community involved in the voting list. This at least shows community involvement and a long-term mindset, which are the foundations to a strong coin and will eventually get Mintpas's notice.

Also, if Bobsurplus is taking the funds and will not deliver on vendors or whomever, will you be taking him to court?
I can't speak for the project as a whole, but I think the answer to this is "no" for 2 reasons:
1) No contracts were signed, we started this entire coin based on trust.
2) I don't think spending IPO money on lawyers is a good idea; that tends to get expensive really fast.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm still against an Anon function.  Serves a coin focused on Merchant adoption no good.  Anyway, when you use any crypto to purchase goods online to have shipped to you, all your information is acquired, so I don't see the point.  Anon is for drug deals, prostitution, and other shady blackmarket deals.  Not our coin. 

I see better uses of our development funds.  PERIOD!
+1. We are a merchant coin. The technical foundation of Bitcoin/blockchain already provides more anonymity than your bank or credit card ever will.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Nothing is ever boring in crypto-land, it seems.

Apparently they accidentally signed up a psychotic on their dev team. Not only does he troll their competitors, but trolls the coin he supposedly 'worked' on.

I have suggested getting MP voting going as soon as possible. I'm not sure it makes any sense to go super crazy with ipo funds and go right to the top yet, but a decent purchase of votes by the dev team may make sense. Normally I'd say wait a while, but the team should look to stabilize the price due to this recent weirdness. The way to stabilize it is make MP imminent, yet not too imminent, or people will simply dump before an infrastructure for the coin is in place.

Besides that, I believe Polo is in the works, so at least it's a larger exchange than Bittrex is. It could in theory stabilize things a bit, assuming polo doesn't take forever.

Anyway, that's what I would do.

Activity: 252
I'm still against an Anon function.  Serves a coin focused on Merchant adoption no good.  Anyway, when you use any crypto to purchase goods online to have shipped to you, all your information is acquired, so I don't see the point.  Anon is for drug deals, prostitution, and other shady blackmarket deals.  Not our coin. 

I see better uses of our development funds.  PERIOD!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Valued DCM community,

We appreciate all the support from our community, the issue with one of our team members is resolved. It is time to move forward with confidence and continue to create  a useful and investor focused currency. There are many coins who's sole purpose is to be a giant p&d. Many who bought the IPO simply took our hard work and flipped it into a 5 hour 200% profit. For our team, who has put over 400 hours in the past 3 weeks alone this was sad to watch. We are not new to cryptocurrency though, and this wasn't a complete shock so we drive on.

The internal team issue I take full responsibility for, I never in my wildest imagination thought that individual would lose professional control. I cannot force someone to do or present themselves in a certain way I had to make an executive decision to remove him.

Our team is still diligently working on improving DCM, we may see a wallet upgrade in the very near future that improves the code in Staking to be more efficient and hopefully sooner than block 15k.

We have released many updates over the past 4-5 days since launch and will continue to implement new services and benefits to using Digital Commerce as both a currency and a trading mechanism.

As I stated on the very first page of this post, I am a full time Marketing and Public Relations official. I'm very open to suggestions especially those where the majority vote rules. Let's work democratically together, both as a team, and community, as one unit to further this currency as a primary example of the reason digital money even exists.

Some of you stated Your concern over the IPO funds, I want to show show you an example of what we are coding from scratch: http://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor.html
This is not ours, this is an example of the cost of a finished product that has cost roughly 300,000 to develop. I hope you all understand the IPO was a means to get this project a strong foundation. Not a 5 day vacation in Hawaii.

Moving forward DCM will be manipulated by malicious trading tactics both positive in gains and negative. When the dust settles on both extremes our team will be here carrying the torch when many may have moved on to the next 100% flip sh*tcoin. We will make this into a real currency with proud vendors, no matter what.

Tell us what you want, do you want us to integrate this anon fad? Let me tell you all something you may not like me for but it is my personal opinion that is shared by members of the DCM team. Take a normal scenario such as sending DCM or bitcoin or any coin for that matter to another wallet. Let's say "Merk" sends "Qawzsx" 500 DCM because he bought a game or a tennis racket from him. Merk doesn't say who he is or any info about himself. The only way Qawzsx knows Meek sent him the money is because he said it was him and Qawzsx is now 500 DCM richer after seeing his wallet balance. Now let's say I send someone in the community 500DCM, but I don't say a word to anyone and I used a brand new address to send it from. Who sent that money? Anon did, because you don't and will not know.

You want a mixer in this wallet? You are asking us to add a smokescreen vaporware. Will it possibly generate hype and make us all some short term gains?? Yes, is that what you want in a digital currency that has professional and valid long term plans though? If the answer is yes than we will do it, because our community asks, not because it adds any real value at all to DCM. This goes back to the fact that we take every suggestion serious and if its doable we will. I just don't like the taste of false expectations in flawed theories.

Hold strong, if all goes well with the source code screening Poloniex should be adding us. I honestly do not know exactly when and I respect Busoni for not telling me because I like suprises, well, good ones anyway:) have a good weekend everyone, and thank you to those that defended me without hesitating.

Any chance of using 19 BTC to force us on mintpal?  We're still not on the voting list, but if we're added before Monday and 19 BTC is used, it would put us at the top.

Also, if Bobsurplus is taking the funds and will not deliver on vendors or whomever, will you be taking him to court?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bulltrap - then dump. Watch.
legendary
Jeremy, post the BTC address that you got your cut to. I'd like to see that the majority of the coins are still there and I believe the community wants to see it too!

legendary
You made the executive decision?? what are you talking about??? what position were you in to do that? Jeremy, you are a joke dude. I'll be on vacation for the next few weeks thanks to kreative. For any investors out there. Get your money out. I had all the vendors lined up and now they are all gone.. but wait.. you can buy a shitty game with DCM.. dam Jeremy, you are the man! LMAO.

Good luck Jeremy!

Viva Las Vegas!
Valued DCM community,

We appreciate all the support from our community, the issue with one of our team members is resolved. It is time to move forward with confidence and continue to create  a useful and investor focused currency. There are many coins who's sole purpose is to be a giant p&d. Many who bought the IPO simply took our hard work and flipped it into a 5 hour 200% profit. For our team, who has put over 400 hours in the past 3 weeks alone this was sad to watch. We are not new to cryptocurrency though, and this wasn't a complete shock so we drive on.

The internal team issue I take full responsibility for, I never in my wildest imagination thought that individual would lose professional control. I cannot force someone to do or present themselves in a certain way I had to make an executive decision to remove him.

Our team is still diligently working on improving DCM, we may see a wallet upgrade in the very near future that improves the code in Staking to be more efficient and hopefully sooner than block 15k.

We have released many updates over the past 4-5 days since launch and will continue to implement new services and benefits to using Digital Commerce as both a currency and a trading mechanism.

As I stated on the very first page of this post, I am a full time Marketing and Public Relations official. I'm very open to suggestions especially those where the majority vote rules. Let's work democratically together, both as a team, and community, as one unit to further this currency as a primary example of the reason digital money even exists.

Some of you stated Your concern over the IPO funds, I want to show you an example of what we are coding from scratch: http://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor.html
This is not ours, this is an example of the cost of a finished product that has cost roughly 300,000 to develop. I hope you all understand the IPO was a means to get this project a strong foundation. Not a 5 day vacation in Hawaii.

Moving forward DCM will be manipulated by malicious trading tactics both positive in gains and negative. When the dust settles on both extremes our team will be here carrying the torch when many may have moved on to the next 100% flip sh*tcoin. We will make this into a real currency with proud vendors, no matter what.

Tell us what you want, do you want us to integrate this anon fad? Let me tell you all something you may not like me for but it is my personal opinion that is shared by members of the DCM team. Take a normal scenario such as sending DCM or bitcoin or any coin for that matter to another wallet. Let's say "Merk" sends "Qawzsx" 500 DCM because he bought a game or a tennis racket from him. Merk doesn't say who he is or any info about himself. The only way Qawzsx knows Meek sent him the money is because he said it was him and Qawzsx is now 500 DCM richer after seeing his wallet balance. Now let's say I send someone in the community 500DCM, but I don't say a word to anyone and I used a brand new address to send it from. Who sent that money? Anon did, because you don't and will not know.

You want a mixer in this wallet? You are asking us to add a smokescreen vaporware. Will it possibly generate hype and make us all some short term gains?? Yes, is that what you want in a digital currency that has professional and valid long term plans though? If the answer is yes than we will do it, because our community asks, not because it adds any real value at all to DCM. This goes back to the fact that we take every suggestion serious and if its doable we will. I just don't like the taste of false expectations in flawed theories.

Hold strong, if all goes well with the source code screening Poloniex should be adding us. I honestly do not know exactly when and I respect Busoni for not telling me because I like suprises, well, good ones anyway:) have a good weekend everyone, and thank you to those that defended me without hesitating.

Edit: I'm taking the next 24 hours to spend time with my family, I believe 2 of the 4 other Devs are as well. We aren't disappearing just resting up after a long period of no rest. In fact i'm writing this post while watching my kids play on the playground, but after seeing all the worries hopefully this has helped ease that.
TBH, to any investor who bought into the IPO and has not sold, well I feel sorry for them. Greed is bad and only costs you. The coin has seen 4x in the first day.

People should know to take profit off the table.

I see some people here have done this, others were greedy!

Boght 3btc worth on IPO, sold 20k DCM for 3xIPO price, holding the rest as a "risk free investment".

Have filled up a bit on the way down, hoping for a reversal! Wink But my average buy in price is still below 0.

LOL. I'm sure that gives new investors great confidence. Especially given the internal bickering and accusations that some have made off with development funds.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
TBH, to any investor who bought into the IPO and has not sold, well I feel sorry for them. Greed is bad and only costs you. The coin has seen 4x in the first day.

Boght 3btc worth on IPO, sold 20k DCM for 3xIPO price, holding the rest as a "risk free investment".

Have filled up a bit on the way down, hoping for a reversal! Wink But my average buy in price is still below 0.
legendary

legendary
I can assure you all that the team still holds the coins. I do however believe that kreative sold all his coins. That was almost 15K USD or 5.5 years of income for kreative at his normal job.

Lol! More FUD please! Smiley I want lower prices, more coins for me!

What FUD?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I can assure you all that the team still holds the coins. I do however believe that kreative sold all his coins. That was almost 15K USD or 5.5 years of income for kreative at his normal job.

Lol! More FUD please! Smiley I want lower prices, more coins for me!
legendary

Were the IPO funds distributed equally to the 6 of you when the BTC were distributed?  If you are off the team, do you keep the 22.5 BTC from the IPO?  Or were all BTC funds received supposed to be used only for DCM development (minus the expenses to get the coin up and running)...because I remember reading that early on.

It was split 6 way, I have 1/6th which will be used to further this coin. I am also not off the team. Dont believe the lies and deceit.
Activity: 252

Were the IPO funds distributed equally to the 6 of you when the BTC were distributed?  If you are off the team, do you keep the 22.5 BTC from the IPO?  Or were all BTC funds received supposed to be used only for DCM development (minus the expenses to get the coin up and running)...because I remember reading that early on.
Activity: 185
Pretty disappointing to have to be linked to the fucking HMY thread to learn that one of DCM's members has been kicked from the team. Why wasn't there mention of that development here?

Team leader has a lot of explaining to do...
-tb-

OK guys, let me try to answer some of the concerns and allegations here (I'm part of the DCM team, check the ANN):

1) As for our supposed silence: please realize that it's a weekend and that most of have wives, children, etc. We can not monitor this tread 24/7.
2) DCM is not a scam. We started this venture as a serious coin development project and as far I am concerned, that still holds.
3) The situation w.r.t the very similar (copied?) initial Harmony announcement escalated beyond my wildest imagination. I can only say that I'm not proud (to say the least) of the unprofessional manner in which it was conducted. I understand that passions can run high, but there should be minimum standard of civility which unfortunately was not the case here.
4) As for the current coin price: either some big investors who bought into the IPO sold their shares or it's just a general 'weak hand' syndrome. The market does what it does and it's our job to move forward and rebuild confidence.

I'm sorry I can not say more right now, I need to touch base with KreativeKrypto (project leader) and the other devs. I'm sure we will release an official statement as soon as we can coordinate our views on the situation.

Thanks much for the response. Much appreciated. It brings a bit of confidence into this coin. For investors to get complete confidence, it would be great if the public adddress could be posted here. If done, I am sure this coin is going to be one of the best out there soon.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: