Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 45. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
The author of DCN has joined Talkcoin team.
Talkcoin is proved to a scam. Grin

So, according to your logic, DCN is a scam as Feathercoin since is the same dev.
You just want to denigrate Talkcoin. Your stupidity has no limits.
My point is that for his reputation, Bushstar should not get involed in a proved scam coin .
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

So, according to your logic, DCN is a scam as Feathercoin since is the same dev.
You just want to denigrate Talkcoin. Your stupidity has no limits.
Activity: 62
Activity: 108
This is a good coin.

Like Darkcoin, Feathercoin, Dogecoin, etc. Not shitty coin with a lot of defects.
Activity: 60
Hope in my eyes
Unrevealed
Dead Man's Chest
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Smiley
and then

No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Sad
and then

No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Cry
 Lips sealed

News are deeply hidden.
Plans are not revealed yet.
There are guys on the topic and some guys who don't say anything.
We have one active exchange and news will be here soon.
And the money will come.

Just hold and wait. This is a good coin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Smiley
and then

No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Sad
and then

No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Cry
 Lips sealed

Just read the thread and then consider what to write
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Smiley
and then

No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Sad
and then

No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Cry
 Lips sealed

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....what Huh Huh
Activity: 112
No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Smiley
and then

No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Sad
and then

No news!!!
No plans!!!
No body!!!
No exchange!
No money!!
 Cry
 Lips sealed

Activity: 48
i am against adding this coin to any exchange keep it under the radar, we dont want to turn this into another p&d coin.

... who are you? This is the first time I've ever seen you even post anything

i am nobody,  i just gave an opinion, which seems simple but hold a much Deeper meaning. New crypto currencies should be honest, are we here to stay or we're here to make btc? many here just wanna dump their bags. That's why i prefer keeping it under the radar, and developing the hell out it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Deepcoin is much better than the other alts on the market right now..
Activity: 381
Well said. Hoping that dev has another secret plan working on Wink

I hope so  Smiley

this coin is still under the radar now,but net hashrate has rised a lot

+1

____

Take a look at these buying orders.

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/DCN/BTC

YET these prices are cheap, and this is just the beginning  Wink
Activity: 8
this coin is still under the radar now,but net hashrate has rised a lot
Activity: 249
adding this coin without revealing neither its road map nor taking more steps/achievements with developing its specs.

What are your thoughts about these things? where should the road go? what are the achievements it should seek to fulfill, in your opinion?

I must admit, I don't mind that all information about the future development is not out there.  Road maps and such are, themselves, one of the larger factors that unscrupulous traders base their pumps and dumps around.  If they don't know what's coming, then they can't.  That is the other edge of that blade.  The value can rise on the merit of the things that are really happening, and not on hopeful (but uncertain) promises for the future.

Here we have many things already in our favour. Many laudable technical achievements and milestones, and a mature, stable community which is steadily growing. We have avoided the road of shallow hype and easy promises - a rare thing in this market!  I continue to be impressed.
adding this coin without revealing neither its road map nor taking more steps/achievements with developing its specs. will lead nothing but to a fail.

The coin will be dumped easily and lose its value at any big trade market rather than attracting more miners/investors.

Take coins like Minerals, BlackCoin, and of course the legendary DarkCoin as examples for coins which gained a huge momentum due its innovations, and lost its value (at least temporary, like Minerals) when nothing new had been done to support it.

So pick up your mind guys, either we cook this coin too fast and it will burn, or cook it slowly and earn for ourselves a great banquet  Grin

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
i am against adding this coin to any exchange keep it under the radar, we dont want to turn this into another p&d coin.

... who are you? This is the first time I've ever seen you even post anything

Seriously Shocked? It has been two months already Roll Eyes
Activity: 249

It's been under the radar for over two months already. How long do you suggest we stay there?

The value does need to go up. It would need to be over 1000sat (estimated) just to get to break-even point for the miners. Not every price rise is a "pump".

However we do need to be pushing on with development, and spreading the word, growing the popularity, else under the radar eventually becomes permanent zombie mode.
Pages:
Jump to: