Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 46. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i am against adding this coin to any exchange keep it under the radar, we dont want to turn this into another p&d coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Now the price is too low, if according to the amount of 100mil is only 100BTC, it is for a new algo is very cheap price!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Buy on Bleutrade 123k DCN at 100 & 110 sato. If someone want sell few.  Smiley

no thanks.
Activity: 47

Thats way to cheap

+1
Activity: 682
Merit: 540

Thats way to cheap
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

you will see soon
Activity: 53
According to the prices at bleutrade exchange, if the dev. will offer new specs. to the coin such as anon. etc.., then I can say this coin will go for 5000sat + in the future when it will be added to a Class-A trading market such as Bittrex/Mintpal and many miners and traders will eager to join the party.

This coin is way under the radar and many will get rich, so hold on to it Smiley

how many times did we hear about that ?  Roll Eyes

its true.. custom algo + anon = priceless
Activity: 29
According to the prices at bleutrade exchange, if the dev. will offer new specs. to the coin such as anon. etc.., then I can say this coin will go for 5000sat + in the future when it will be added to a Class-A trading market such as Bittrex/Mintpal and many miners and traders will eager to join the party.

This coin is way under the radar and many will get rich, so hold on to it Smiley

http://i58.tinypic.com/r26yww.jpg

how many times did we hear about that ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
OK guys I Just put us in the #1 spot on bleutrade and we should be added to the exchange any minute now.

#legend

Very cool.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
OK guys I Just put us in the #1 spot on bleutrade and we should be added to the exchange any minute now.
Does bleutrade add immediately at 100%? Or top coin on a certain date?

it's been added! Deepcoin trading is now live on bleutrade:
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/DCN/BTC

+1
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
We need to spread the hashrate around. I've requested the addition of DCN to a few pools, including http://dwarfpool.com/. Will keep everyone posted.

As brought up earlier too, the block explorer needs some minor adjustments, namely feature enhancements.

And then comes the obstacle of adoption. We need to provide an outlet for users to spend their DCN. I am looking into a way to integrate the coin into my hosting services (xwebhosting.org), to accept it directly.

Well, if someone can try mining on my pool - let me know if they get accepted shares.

Ignore the hashrate.. we should find blocks.

Right now, no one is there.
Just sent a request to add DCN at poloniex. Soon on voting list.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

Thanks man
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Thanks for the help guys on getting Deepcoin at Bleutrade, it was very awesome when i looked there today to see if someone voted and i saw it there for trading.
pool down?

Yes, can't connect to the website too.
Maybe pool tube, have no money to the server renewal. Grin Grin Grin

Will be back soon, Server has a Problem, noc Team is working on it

ye, I know, just kidding Cheesy

Online again!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
pool down?

Yes, can't connect to the website too.
Maybe pool tube, have no money to the server renewal. Grin Grin Grin

Will be back soon, Server has a Problem, noc Team is working on it

ye, I know, just kidding Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: