Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 47. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
OK guys I Just put us in the #1 spot on bleutrade and we should be added to the exchange any minute now.

I love you.  Grin

I would have really helped if I had money.
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
pool down?

Yes, can't connect to the website too.
Maybe pool tube, have no money to the server renewal. Grin Grin Grin

Will be back soon, Server has a Problem, noc Team is working on it

don't be hurry, I have very nice solo.  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
OK guys I Just put us in the #1 spot on bleutrade and we should be added to the exchange any minute now.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
pool down?

Will be back soon, Server has a Problem, noc Team is working on it
Guys we have been added for voting at Bleutrade.

Lets get it on a better exchange and from there take-off

Voting here> https://bleutrade.com/voting/DCN

You gotta pay a little BTC for the votes but it doesnt take much for getting there, first vote is mine.

Cannabiscoin took off from there and C-Cex

ill put us on bleutrade
jox
Activity: 681
Have anyone else same problem with new deepcoin sgminer like me? This new sgminer consuming 30-50% usage from my CPU. This is unacceptable, I think there is some bad coding in sgminer. Still don't get it, why deepcoin change algo from qubit to this. Qubit is less power hungry on GPU and no taking usage from CPU - less than 2%.

Can dev look at this problem, why is so high CPU usage when runing this new sgminer?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
pool down?

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 115
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Guys we have been added for voting at Bleutrade.

Lets get it on a better exchange and from there take-off

Voting here> https://bleutrade.com/voting/DCN

You gotta pay a little BTC for the votes but it doesnt take much for getting there, first vote is mine.

Cannabiscoin took off from there and C-Cex
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Availability on pools is a good step to further exposure. Good move. Can the community help at all there? (with a concerted effort - i.e. who shall we contact?)
And, not wishing to spin a broken record, but hand-in-hand with outlet adoption - or indeed, perhaps prior to it - is the (oft-repeated) need for an exchange where non-miners can obtain DCN, to be able to spend it at said places of adoption.
SuchPool, MN pool, Dedicated pool?

I suggest we relaunch Deepcoin. Not to sound discouraging  but I have been mining this coin since beginning, and I feel like we are mining within a small circle. More than 30%(?) of the coins have been mined, and the more coins we mined, the less possibility new people will have interest in Deepcoin.
Dev can contact an exchange to manage an old-coins-to-new-coins exchange with an exchange rate of, let's say, 1:0.25. In this way, we can keep the old miners while attracting new people to mine Deep.
Please share your thoughts Cheesy

Well..I guess everyone is just hoping some magic will happen then Undecided
Activity: 249
And then comes the obstacle of adoption. We need to provide an outlet for users to spend their DCN. I am looking into a way to integrate the coin into my hosting services (xwebhosting.org), to accept it directly.

Availability on pools is a good step to further exposure. Good move. Can the community help at all there? (with a concerted effort - i.e. who shall we contact?)

And, not wishing to spin a broken record, but hand-in-hand with outlet adoption - or indeed, perhaps prior to it - is the (oft-repeated) need for an exchange where non-miners can obtain DCN, to be able to spend it at said places of adoption.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Dev try to get your coin on a better exchange but easy to get on like Bleutrade, it helped a lot of coins
Activity: 60
So, dev, where this coin is going? It is so deep undercover...
Activity: 684
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
We need to spread the hashrate around. I've requested the addition of DCN to a few pools, including http://dwarfpool.com/. Will keep everyone posted.

As brought up earlier too, the block explorer needs some minor adjustments, namely feature enhancements.

And then comes the obstacle of adoption. We need to provide an outlet for users to spend their DCN. I am looking into a way to integrate the coin into my hosting services (xwebhosting.org), to accept it directly.
Activity: 249
My simple promotional signature, for anybody that wants it:

Code:
Deepcoin : [url=https://deepcoin.biz][Website][/url] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667470.0][ANN][/url]
no bounty?

If you hold Deepcoin, then promoting it is in your best interests. If you feel it isn't, that's fine. But popularity of a coin doesn't "just happen". Every bit helps.

Do I get a bounty for answering your question? Smiley  Come on man, that was 10 seconds of work that I did for you. Show me the money!, haha.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Is anyone selling DCN? The exchanges are crap but I am buying
I have quite a bit amount too. PM me...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
What's your price per 1k?? I may be in the market.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
I can't point out where is wrong.
but I can tell you fact that the current block is 88258,the block reward is still 256

And this is completely right according to what I have said.

First halving had place at block 43,200 from 512 to 256
and second halving will take place at block 129,600 from 256 to 128.

So we must have the reward of 256 DCN now.

Edit: fixed one my mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: