Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 71. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
I am starting a bounty for a better web site since the developer is inactive. I have 50,000 DCN for better website hopefully others can throw in.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Now have some questions to the DEVs team.
How is the development of the website?
Could you provide a forum?

The coin is technically very suitable for some purposes and it soon may become a rising star.
We need a place to create a community.

Site will be started in next few days , about a forum , if it is necessary, we will make.

haha, nice!     Cheesy
Dev should be active here and give the community an explaination Grin
Activity: 332

The coin is technically very suitable for some purposes and it soon may become a rising star.

Site will be started in next few days , about a forum , if it is necessary, we will make.

haha, nice!     Cheesy
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Some clones coming up, qubit algo is getting famous.

But we´re the real deal - No Premine

It is quite interesting how clones of some coins are doing better then the main one... We just need more serious exchange now.

indeed, people are mining the shitty pre-mine clone more than the real deal, we need promotion, i submited the coin at bleutrade but they havent added it yet, if you have an account do the same as a exchange with more movement can gather more attention from the miners

whenever I see that there is over 1% premine or an ipo I simply click the back button my browser and never think twice. I just made $800 profit from 'freshcoin'. All of the pools are exploitable with the fake hash trick and I basically stole over 30k fresh that way ;=)

smh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
 DEV,you're not as, watch your coin death? Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the alt2bit? Im not see the value of alt2bit? Is it new?
Any ideas about price at Alcurex?

It is new - We are adding coins and features daily.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693095.new;topicseen#new
Activity: 251
im trying to launch another computer to run SGminer but when I load up the .bat file the dos wimdow pops up omly for a moment then closes how do I fix this

What is your bat file?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
put pause at the end of your batch file so you can see what sgminer says is wrong.
Activity: 47
im trying to launch another computer to run SGminer but when I load up the .bat file the dos wimdow pops up omly for a moment then closes how do I fix this
Activity: 181

people lost patience? Roll Eyes
Activity: 185
Deepcoin is now listed on https://www.alt2bit.com

Excellent news...keep the solid, methodical growth coming. It will pay off...
Activity: 42
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

It is quite interesting how clones of some coins are doing better then the main one... We just need more serious exchange now.

indeed, people are mining the shitty pre-mine clone more than the real deal, we need promotion, i submited the coin at bleutrade but they havent added it yet, if you have an account do the same as a exchange with more movement can gather more attention from the miners

whenever I see that there is over 1% premine or an ipo I simply click the back button my browser and never think twice. I just made $800 profit from 'freshcoin'. All of the pools are exploitable with the fake hash trick and I basically stole over 30k fresh that way ;=)
Well I'm just happy plugging away solo mining right now...Lots of easily had solo blocks with a single 750ti...It will all come in due time.
Activity: 442

Don't get me wrong but this coin deserves to be added without "bribing", we just need more aggressive promotion. This is great coin but maybe we need some more features added... 

More like we need to know what the devs are working on now.. Undecided

And we need a bit more sophisticated web site.
www.deepcoin.biz
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

Activity: 181
We need bigger exchange

If someone would pay 0.2 BTC, Coin-Swap.net would list it: https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
Coin-Swap used to be more of an escrow service, but has since changed into a normal exchange with fairly medium volume. Really nice UI on there too!

Don't get me wrong but this coin deserves to be added without "bribing", we just need more aggressive promotion. This is great coin but maybe we need some more features added... 

More like we need to know what the devs are working on now.. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: