Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 73. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Of course! Smiley  Just saying, for the record.  Over the year+ I've been mining, this setup for my base machine has saved me much hassle, because the mining subsystem is separate and does it's own thing without affecting my everyday usage.

Some cards combined with some algos could make real harm to the system performance if used as main graphics adapter.
R9 270 is really graceful thought. Whatever algo I use the system performs perfect and mining performance decreases only very slightly.

I think more miners use the AMD chipsets though and only the higher price AMD chipsets have decent onboard graphics.

Not exactly. All the onboard AMD cards will not work with newest proprietary drivers and open drivers supporting both them and new cards are in the early stage of development. Higher priced AMD chipsets like 890FX/990FX don't have integrated graphics cards at all. FM2/FM2+ chipsets don't have onboard cards but you can use APU built-in card and it works well with the newest drivers combined with discrete GPU. It can also mine and the system performance looks unaffected. Of course you can't expect too much from your IGP.

So, if you must have a discrete GPU for serving your screen, but don't like to waste the slot and want to use it for mining - R9 270 seems to be a very good choice.
DEV,we need a stable trading platform. On the C-CEX is a good choice.

It's not a good idea.
You know, the price might skyrocket and the diff increase too high...
Someone may invent an ASIC...
Do we really need that?
Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I use -I 15 -g 2 anyway to keep the system more useable for other task. It is my base machine. Wink

I never understood why more miners don't use inbuilt Intel graphics for everyday usage.  The dedicated graphics cards can mine at full power and not affect the system performance for everyday tasks.  I have been doing that for a long time on my base machine.

I use my onboard intel accelerated graphics card for everyday use and have all of my GPU's dedicated to solely mining.

I think more miners use the AMD chipsets though and only the higher price AMD chipsets have decent onboard graphics.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
I use -I 15 -g 2 anyway to keep the system more useable for other task. It is my base machine. Wink

I never understood why more miners don't use inbuilt Intel graphics for everyday usage.  The dedicated graphics cards can mine at full power and not affect the system performance for everyday tasks.  I have been doing that for a long time on my base machine.

May because of having no integrated Intel graphics card?

Of course! Smiley  Just saying, for the record.  Over the year+ I've been mining, this setup for my base machine has saved me much hassle, because the mining subsystem is separate and does it's own thing without affecting my everyday usage.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
DEV,we need a stable trading platform. On the C-CEX is a good choice.

May because of having no integrated Intel graphics card?
The mining performance is reduced very slightly: 2.95 vs. 3.05.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100

My hardware performance:

Radeon 7950 Sapphire dual-xcore: 1100, memory: 1250, -g 1 -I 18   4,4 Mh/s
Radeon 7950 Sapphire dual-x   core: 1200, memory: 1500, -g 1, -I 18   4,6 Mh/s
Radeon 7950 Gigabyte core: 1100, memory: 1400, -g 1, -I 18   4,5 Mh/s
Radeon R9 270 Gigabyte   core: 1100, memory: 1100, -g 2, -I 15   2,9 Mh/s
Radeon 7790 Asus   core: 1200, memory: 1200, -g 1, -I 16   2,2 Mh/s
Radeon 5570 Sapphire   core: 880, memory: 800, -g 1, -I 16   0,5 Mh/s

The 7790 performance is surprisingly high. The card is very cool and takes about 85W.

It looks quite low, with my underclocked r9 280x (core:1000, memory: 1500) I have 5.05 MH/s. But it was lots of experiments.

my r9 270 gives 3.1 (according to what sgminer shows), the same settings except intensity (I have 17 or 18) and I like it...

I think the problem is qubitcoin algo not really optimized. I was trying to add the AES helper (used by SHAvite that is a cell of qubit algo chain) to sgminer code and kernel, but encountered some strange issues. I wish someone could help to optimize qubitcoin kernel usung the same trick used to optimize x11/x13. I mean the AES helper and the table of constants.

...but more hashrate is welcome Smiley

tomorrow there will be the launch of.......... oh no, I havn't said anything  Grin

Should have updated this table.
I can also get about 3.08 MH/s with R9 270 with -I 21, -g 1. Could get a bit more if it was the only card in the system.
jox
Activity: 681
tomorrow there will be the launch of.......... oh no, I havn't said anything  Grin

What? Whaaaat?, I am too excited. I want to know, hmmm, maybe website? Are you somehow connected to dev?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
My hardware performance:

The 7790 performance is surprisingly high. The card is very cool and takes about 85W.

It looks quite low, with my underclocked r9 280x (core:1000, memory: 1500) I have 5.05 MH/s. But it was lots of experiments.

my r9 270 gives 3.1 (according to what sgminer shows), the same settings except intensity (I have 17 or 18) and I like it...

I think the problem is qubitcoin algo not really optimized. I was trying to add the AES helper (used by SHAvite that is a cell of qubit algo chain) to sgminer code and kernel, but encountered some strange issues. I wish someone could help to optimize qubitcoin kernel usung the same trick used to optimize x11/x13. I mean the AES helper and the table of constants.

...but more hashrate is welcome Smiley

jox
My hardware performance:

Yes, this exchange is far from being perfect.
I am still having login issues.
I wish them the best, but they must work hard to get mature.  Grin
jox

https://alcurex.com

There seems to be a defect the trading platform.

I saw this, I bought some DCN , for last day I saw so many bugs here, so I'am done with that exchange, they need  mature.
Activity: 112

https://alcurex.com

There seems to be a defect the trading platform.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So the dev is still alive!  Grin

This is deepcoin. U have to be deep to know what is happening.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
So the dev is still alive!  Grin

Activity: 676
Hey I thought this coin is brand new?Huh?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I bet it wont be popular. and why the hashrate doubled in a couple of hours, did the dev logged in and went offline Smiley Jackpot diff decreased and good for mining now. Bitpopcoin can be mined its new too and dev cares about coin and he is not newbe user... I wasted too much time and lost Money in this kind of coins, meaningless hopes beacuse of low net hashrates. this coin gives nothing new, only coins name a bit good but this coin is orphan... I can try with one rig a few days later when net hashrate decrease below 500 mhs

for example I spent 15 days in ekrona coin and mined 10.000 coins. because of dev, after one week I stopped mining, I can mine 10.000 coins in 1 day. always same, if a dev inactive for one week and more, he never comes back and coin dies...

maybe , somewhere , but not in this case , but of course you can have your opinion.

I am really suprised to see your message, sorry... Because of experiences in few coins, I thought this will be same...

I am not surprise.
Activity: 73
I bet it wont be popular. and why the hashrate doubled in a couple of hours, did the dev logged in and went offline Smiley Jackpot diff decreased and good for mining now. Bitpopcoin can be mined its new too and dev cares about coin and he is not newbe user... I wasted too much time and lost Money in this kind of coins, meaningless hopes beacuse of low net hashrates. this coin gives nothing new, only coins name a bit good but this coin is orphan... I can try with one rig a few days later when net hashrate decrease below 500 mhs

for example I spent 15 days in ekrona coin and mined 10.000 coins. because of dev, after one week I stopped mining, I can mine 10.000 coins in 1 day. always same, if a dev inactive for one week and more, he never comes back and coin dies...

maybe , somewhere , but not in this case , but of course you can have your opinion.

I am really suprised to see your message, sorry... Because of experiences in few coins, I thought this will be same...
Pages:
Jump to: