Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 168. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
DCR is amazing, magnificent, significant, terrific coin. It is no.one of the most profitable coin in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

Retweeted. We need to get it to the Chinese exchanges as well - anyone has useful info? Is BTC38 still the top exchange?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
The pump this past week has brought Decred to my attention but I'm a little hesitant to buy some now because it happened so fast. Not only that but I don't know how it's better than the top cryptocurrencies we have right now.

Don't jump into in a hurry I have an advice for you better wait for some times if this train had left the station than let it go. Maybe this the peak price and you will have to wait for long time to make profit.

Man, people have been saying the same shit since .001.... give it a rest.  You don't know anything.

Agree mate! If you do enough research about this project, then you would understand how much undervalued it is still.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The pump this past week has brought Decred to my attention but I'm a little hesitant to buy some now because it happened so fast. Not only that but I don't know how it's better than the top cryptocurrencies we have right now.

Don't jump into in a hurry I have an advice for you better wait for some times if this train had left the station than let it go. Maybe this the peak price and you will have to wait for long time to make profit.

Man, people have been saying the same shit since .001.... give it a rest.  You don't know anything.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Decred's Coinbase presentation remastered and with slides!
Thanks gpusource.com and Charlie Lee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD7fKSCEHaI&t=48s

just popped in to say congrats to all of you,
Decred is solid

Decred team has always been fair from day 1 ( awesome airdrop) Smiley
then continued with extreme dedication and hard work, hats off guys  Smiley
and the community that has been from here since day1 ( and weeks before) and still here, well done all of you  Smiley

Nice to see you here Mrpumperitis Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1274
Decred is solid

and the community that has been from here since day1 ( and weeks before) and still here, well done all of you  Smiley

Thanks Pumperitis.  Keep up the good work Wink
Activity: 854
Activity: 409
What is the reason of huge pump? It is insane to see it pumped from 40k sat.  Shocked Shocked

Actually, what was insane is how low it had sunk until recently.
The coin had been steadily falling in price throughout last year for no real reason in spite of all the active development.

Half of this "pump" is actually a massive, long overdue correction. The other half is probably for real news or simply buyer frenzy from people trying to jump in the bandwagon.

No surprise if it corrects again (to around 0.01 perhaps) and people start crying dump and scam because they lost money in their gamble
Activity: 553
Merit: 509
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Decred is solid

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
We are updating high prices. 0.01 BTC!
Congratulations to all Decred users. Cheesy

However, I wanted to buy more, so I regret that ... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1206
Sooo.....ummm....anything going on with DCR? Haven't really heard much about it lately.

Oh wait.....maybe that's because I have total amnesia due to the severe concussion sustained when my cranium bounced off the headrest in the decred spaceship, which just passed the moon and is now hurtling toward Mars Shocked

most action can be seen on their own forum. forum.decred.org

Guess you missed my sarcasm lol. No worries, you must be on the same ship as I Wink

yeah I pretty much didn't read the second sentence. lol Just went into auto help mode.

Right on dude! Good lookin out!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 114
Merit: 20
Coinbase will add DCR soon.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Sooo.....ummm....anything going on with DCR? Haven't really heard much about it lately.

Oh wait.....maybe that's because I have total amnesia due to the severe concussion sustained when my cranium bounced off the headrest in the decred spaceship, which just passed the moon and is now hurtling toward Mars Shocked

Guess you missed my sarcasm lol. No worries, you must be on the same ship as I Wink

yeah I pretty much didn't read the second sentence. lol Just went into auto help mode.
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
does it make sense to add Dcr on a few new exchanges?
Activity: 546
The 24 hours rises is amazing...
legendary
Activity: 1206

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
What this pump is about??? Whales realized the potential?  Huh
Jump to: