Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 169. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Sooo.....ummm....anything going on with DCR? Haven't really heard much about it lately.

Oh wait.....maybe that's because I have total amnesia due to the severe concussion sustained when my cranium bounced off the headrest in the decred spaceship, which just passed the moon and is now hurtling toward Mars Shocked

most action can be seen on their own forum. forum.decred.org and slack.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Sooo.....ummm....anything going on with DCR? Haven't really heard much about it lately.

Oh wait.....maybe that's because I have total amnesia due to the severe concussion sustained when my cranium bounced off the headrest in the decred spaceship, which just passed the moon and is now hurtling toward Mars Shocked
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Decred made tons of millionaires, congratulations guys, I wanted buy it when it was 50k sat, but I had no btc, I missed the huge profit.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
if not any good news the coin will be come back very hard after these big pump

There is the NEWS feg! https://blog.decred.org/2017/01/09/2017-Decred-Roadmap/ - Decred is better then DASH!

People in poloniex spammed only DASH, XMR etc  Smiley. When Decred is in top 5 on Market Cap, they will realise what they missed.
<3<3
Sick pump, let's see if it is sustainable in the short term.
In the long run I am 100% positive it will be. Let's rock 'n roll.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
if not any good news the coin will be come back very hard after these big pump

Activity: 237
What is the reason of huge pump? It is insane to see it pumped from 40k sat.  Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1223
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

saturday night fever.....
Decred (DCR)
$9.72  (32.60%)

0.01006870 BTC (29.33%)

I love it, sold some of my remaining Dash yesterday and decided to put 75% into DCR and 25% into BTC.
I've been reading and reading about DCR during the last few weeks and was just suprised about Decreds possibilities and very bright looking future.
If Dashs price right now is justified, Decred is undervalued by factor 10x. Just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

saturday night fever.....
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Hi  Smiley

I read the getting started docs but dont understand the section on automatic purchasing of tickets hope someone could help me.

I registered at a pool and copied the api into the wallet and selected the right pool. so now is it says ticket difficulty 50+ decred. Does that mean it costs 50 decred to buy a ticket?

Also I can choose my ticket purchase, is the number I enter the number of tickets I give permission to the pool to buy on my behave?

the ticket fee is set to 00.1/kb is this a normal fee or should I put it higher?

If my decred are locked due to buying a ticket how long can it be locked?

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
hy

I am relatively new at Decred and I bought a decent amount of DCR a few weeks ago. I would like to store my DCR on a cold wallet somehow. I heard about Ledger Wallet but apparently it does not support DCR.
Does anybody have an idea how to store them in a cold storage?

If this question is in the wrong forum, please put it in the right topic area.
Thanks!

BR Harry  Grin

DECRED TO THE TOP!

Hi,

You can create your own paper wallet through copay. https://wallet.decred.org

1- Create a new wallet, take a pic of the seed (33 words) and print.
2- Generate an address and a qr code for it. Take a pic of them and print too.
3- Then close the browser and clean the cookies and all logs.

This wallet stores your information and keys in the browser.
Ready!
There would be no more record of your wallet other than the printed papers.
For deposit you use the qr code or address and to withdraw, just recreate the wallet with the seed

thank you very much for you prompt reply! It looks quite easy to set up, is it also safe? Do I need to run my computer 24/7?
Apparently there is also a version available for mac, is this the same like for windows?

BR Harry

Here is an easy tutorial from https://stake.decredbrasil.com
For mac will be released in april

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C13F0EDEFE78D147!1075&ithint=file%2cdocx&app=Word&authkey=!ANFwDcsdP1j3E9g
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
hy

I am relatively new at Decred and I bought a decent amount of DCR a few weeks ago. I would like to store my DCR on a cold wallet somehow. I heard about Ledger Wallet but apparently it does not support DCR.

Thanks!

BR Harry  Grin

DECRED TO THE TOP!

Do you have windows on your pc/laptop? I recommend paymetheus windows wallet. Very easy installation process. Don't forget to save seed words.

https://docs.decred.org/getting-started/user-guides/paymetheus/

thank you very much for you prompt reply! It looks quite easy to set up, is it also safe? Do I need to run my computer 24/7?
Apparently there is also a version available for mac, is this the same like for windows?

BR Harry
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
hy

Thanks!

BR Harry  Grin

DECRED TO THE TOP!

Do you have windows on your pc/laptop? I recommend paymetheus windows wallet. Very easy installation process. Don't forget to save seed words.

https://docs.decred.org/getting-started/user-guides/paymetheus/
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
With that lower coin supply dcr could go over 0.1 easily
Activity: 285
Decred is 16th on market cap - $8

Soon to be top 10 coin.  Cool Great to see this project gaining so much momentum. Very deserved.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
hy

Thanks!

BR Harry  Grin

DECRED TO THE TOP!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Hi guys
so how many coins now total  Huh

For now around 4,900,000
42% of them are out of the market, in the POS mining pools
About 300,000 were lost in the airdrop by users who lost or copied the seed wrongly.

Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Hi guys
so how many coins now total  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
1. inflation rate or inflation

inflation rate due emission, deCRED it's a deflationary currency like Bitcoin the distribution curve it's the same but better distributed over time:

So this is second year, right? What is the POS annual rate per year? Is POW and POS sharing the same rate?

yep it's the second year, the subdivision rate it's :

POW  60% + fees
POS   30%
Dev   10%
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
this is the inflation by year

1. inflation rate or inflation

2.1 Year -> 2013?

3. Coin supplies ->?

So this is second year, right? What is the POS annual rate per year? Is POW and POS sharing the same rate?

You can see better here https://dcrstats.com/subsidy
Jump to: