Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 176. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 330
I see that Decred has only 4 million coins in circulation. What is the maximum number of coins that can be circulated and what is the "rate of inflation"?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Decred = Dash time difference only. Do not be surprised if I see a decred $ 50 each

DCR isn't competition to DASH. It's a beast all its own, whose end value is well over any currency in the space today.

Andreas Antonopoulos said it best...
"If you measure bitcoin's success by the approval of the incumbent and obsolete industry it replaces, you're doing it wrong"
But he didn't know he was talking about Decred and not Bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Decred = Dash time difference only. Do not be surprised if I see a decred $ 50 each
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
What we see today on Dash can soon become a reality on Decred. Small number of coins and most of them are blocked in Pos mining creates deficit in the market and price increase is inevitable

Don't forget the 3-year accumulation by the pumper.

Lol you mean the 48-hour accumulation during the first 48 hours of existence? Tongue

That is not enough.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Here ya go!  Coinbase video presentation is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka098ny1gwY&feature=youtu.be

Great presentation! Decred is future. Best tech with best governance. This year will be interesting.

Decred is simply Perfect!!! Good and great presentation! Thanks for link!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Here ya go!  Coinbase video presentation is up!

Great presentation! Decred is future. Best tech with best governance. This year will be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
What we see today on Dash can soon become a reality on Decred. Small number of coins and most of them are blocked in Pos mining creates deficit in the market and price increase is inevitable

Lol you mean the 48-hour accumulation during the first 48 hours of existence? Tongue
Activity: 690

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Here ya go!  Coinbase video presentation is up!

Really good presentation, congratulation.

Yeah. The questions were great, too, I find. And the answers to the questions were even better than the questions.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
legendary
Activity: 1274
Activity: 358
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Yeah! Decred has been underestimated so far.
Dreaming of the day Decred becomes the key currency!
Activity: 248
One World
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Good job DCR Smiley
hi kabayan how much money did you earned riding with dcr, if happen that you ride since last week when price value .0017 btc for sure you are a happy man now, i just didn't see it coming that fast so i didn't go and joined but congrats DCR you really make something with your movement.
Activity: 544
how do you think to this day DCR .. IS DEATH  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
I like Decred.
The best Bitcoin successor.
no wonder the slogan decred - rethinking bitcoin, ie is better at least in everything!
Activity: 403
The Decred development team deserves respect. Only now began to appear the results of recognition of a coin on the market. Forward to new heights!
Jump to: