Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 193. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
any possibility to see dcr back over 300k? I've bought there

DCR will reach soon more than 100 millions marketcap.
Activity: 606

I dont think in the near future. Still alot of things to be worked out. I think it will settle at 180K Satoshi or under 200K Satoshi for sure, that is good buy in.

I think you're trying to remove buy pressure with your advice so you can get cheaper coins Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

I dont think in the near future. Still alot of things to be worked out. I think it will settle at 180K Satoshi or under 200K Satoshi for sure, that is good buy in.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 606
Hi all.
I tried to launch Paymetheus v.0.8 on 2 PC win10 and win7, but get error "Consensus server exited with code 1." What it's mean. Console wallet work fine. Early Paymetheus I don't use.
Thanks. Sorry for my bad English Smiley

Do you have dcrd.exe already running? I believe Paymetheus tries to launch it's own instance of dcrd when it opens. If dcrd is already running, it might give an error message (just a guess).
Not everyone is used to CLI. So for the UX experience the gui's functionality must be working properly too.

for those of us coming from xmr cli -- dcr cli is perfect!

https://medium.com/eeter/decred-developing-identity-and-design-system-for-a-digital-currency-17df76ab67c8
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Not everyone is used to CLI. So for the UX experience the gui's functionality must be working properly too.
Hi all.
I tried to launch Paymetheus v.0.8 on 2 PC win10 and win7, but get error "Consensus server exited with code 1." What it's mean. Console wallet work fine. Early Paymetheus I don't use.
Because this is not working.Yet working or maybe never

just use cli wallet its cooler
Activity: 157
Alright, things are good again. I was afraid of having lost some coins as they simply "disappeared" from the total amount of coins after I purchased a ticket.
I guess there were some rewards coming in at the same time which caused all this confusion. Now all balances are good and nothing is missing.

Anyway, thanks for the help Wink

I noticed the same thing. Bought a ticket and the amount spend disappeared from total balance. But after ticket was mined to immature, total balance was correct. So the amount was missing during "ownmempooltix--->immature" phase.
Activity: 112
Alright, things are good again. I was afraid of having lost some coins as they simply "disappeared" from the total amount of coins after I purchased a ticket.
I guess there were some rewards coming in at the same time which caused all this confusion. Now all balances are good and nothing is missing.

Anyway, thanks for the help Wink
Hi all.

Join Decred slack and i'm sure that you get help with GUI.
What's the correct command to check total balance (locked and spendable). Since in 0.8.0 it has changed slightly, I wonder if I use the right one because my balance does not show up correctly after ticket purchase. The balance was however shown correctly after 0.8.0 update.

Is this the correct command?
$ ./dcrctl --wallet getbalance "default"

With this as output:
{
  "balances": [
    {
      "accountname": "default",
      "immaturecoinbaserewards": x,
      "immaturestakegeneration": x,
      "lockedbytickets": x,
      "spendable": x,
      "total": x,
      "votingauthority": x
    }
  ],

Yes, that shows balance of "default" account.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hi all.
Because this is not working.Yet working or maybe never
Activity: 112
What's the correct command to check total balance (locked and spendable). Since in 0.8.0 it has changed slightly, I wonder if I use the right one because my balance does not show up correctly after ticket purchase. The balance was however shown correctly after 0.8.0 update.

Is this the correct command?
$ ./dcrctl --wallet getbalance "default"

With this as output:
{
  "balances": [
    {
      "accountname": "default",
      "immaturecoinbaserewards": x,
      "immaturestakegeneration": x,
      "lockedbytickets": x,
      "spendable": x,
      "total": x,
      "votingauthority": x
    }
  ],

Activity: 574
I'd say less than an hour.
Activity: 744
Nice update!

Still amazed at how fast a complete sync from scratch is.
Other coins with almost a year's worth of blocks take hours and hours.

And all my problems with balance were fixed as expected

Full ack.
When first installed, I was amazed about the speed it synced with. Still recall my last Bitcoin sync which took days to complete. Yes, days, and my computer runs at least 8-10 hours a day, usually even more.

Note to the market maker: if you don't completely dump the price to shit, you won't scare away potential new investors :-)

How long does it take to sync the whole chain?
Price should fall to 1.8 - 2 MILL Satoshi. Would be good area to accumulate more.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Nice update!

Still amazed at how fast a complete sync from scratch is.
Other coins with almost a year's worth of blocks take hours and hours.

And all my problems with balance were fixed as expected

Full ack.
When first installed, I was amazed about the speed it synced with. Still recall my last Bitcoin sync which took days to complete. Yes, days, and my computer runs at least 8-10 hours a day, usually even more.

Note to the market maker: if you don't completely dump the price to shit, you won't scare away potential new investors :-)
Activity: 11
Hi all.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Enjoy Wink The quality service is excellent here!
Jump to: