Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 27. (Read 1201096 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Already on testnet, LIGHTNING NETWORK running in Decrediton wallet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRUqQAPo0Zs

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
As soon as I open the wallet(SPV) sync block header, the network will automatically break within 15 seconds. What is going on? How to solve this problem? Thank you.

It doesn't connect? Or close the wallet? Which version?
First thing is to look at the logs if you have any error messages

It if continues reboot your PC.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
To be precise, the router will fail when the wallet is activated, so it cannot connect to the Internet.The router will recover after turning off the wallet.So, the reason may be that the router can not carry wallet synchronization traffic?
Thank you for your reply,my wallet is the latest version downloaded from decred.org,the internet reconnects when I close the wallet,How odd!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
As soon as I open the wallet(SPV) sync block header, the network will automatically break within 15 seconds. What is going on? How to solve this problem? Thank you.

It doesn't connect? Or close the wallet? Which version?
First thing is to look at the logs if you have any error messages
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Looking forward to finally meeting gembitz in person at the Meetup at Coinbase HQ tomorrow Cheesy

What is he doing there? Is that where he picks up his checks for shilling and trolling? Hahaha.

Decred's price now might also be something that's going to make him very happy. Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Gembitz still on his hateparade ?  Cheesy

Def one of the better coins out there.
Might start accumulating some for the next run.
Wow what a great project. This is project is worth it and probably we can think on accumulating more coins on this project. Bitcoin has also gone strong so.we can expect altcoins to go strong also just like bitcoin or can even surpass the increase in terms to market increase compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Jake Yocom-Piatt’s Keynote Speech - OKCoin + Decred San Francisco Crypto Event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Vu0JX7Xbc&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Gembitz still on his hateparade ?  Cheesy

Def one of the better coins out there.
Might start accumulating some for the next run.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Looking forward to finally meeting gembitz in person at the Meetup at Coinbase HQ tomorrow Cheesy

i left San Fran yesterday...~dodged the bullet Wink
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Ticket prices have gone up quite a bit, I am wondering if anyone has had luck with shared ticket purchasing and if so how was the experience? I am not sure if it is even a thing anymore, but I do remember seeing something about it in the forum a while back.
shared ticket purchasing sound's very good , ticketprices are indeed going up , would be good to share tickets

I just found a pool that is doing ticket split beta testing, but I have not tested it yet so I am not sure if its worth trying out.

https://stake.decredbrasil.com/

If anyone in the community has experience with this one let me know

Hundreds of splits have already been made in this pool without problems, was the first to do splits and the owner developed the version of the split app for OSX.
It's one of the first Decred pools, since 2016.

Thanks for the feedback, I just found a tutorial on their website with information and a link to a youtube video explaining how to setup for split tickets. Here is the video for anyone who has the same questions as I do https://youtu.be/3RGoUQK0g24
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Ticket prices have gone up quite a bit, I am wondering if anyone has had luck with shared ticket purchasing and if so how was the experience? I am not sure if it is even a thing anymore, but I do remember seeing something about it in the forum a while back.
shared ticket purchasing sound's very good , ticketprices are indeed going up , would be good to share tickets

I just found a pool that is doing ticket split beta testing, but I have not tested it yet so I am not sure if its worth trying out.

Hundreds of splits have already been made in this pool without problems, was the first to do splits and the owner developed the version of the split app for OSX.
It's one of the first Decred pools, since 2016.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

legendary

Activity: 437
Merit: 258
What's wrong with Decred? Half of the coins are already being staked, but the holders left that have coins that can be traded are selling them during rallies. Why?

There's still pretty large emission to miners, and there's just much less speculators in the market to create demand than there was 12-24 months ago.

Right, miners are selling as they have costs, and holders are happy getting POS rewards, so not buying as much. But not to worry the bull will be back some day, and this coin, more than others, will more quickly surpass it's ATH. Also consider this coin held up relatively well compared to most other top coins that were down 95%+
I agree. Although I'm not quite sure about quickly surpassing the ATH. You see, Decred being more stable than the other coins means that it's not so easily pumped either. There's never been a lot of hype around this project too. Maybe it will change sometime in the future, maybe not. Anyway, the project is solid and I'm pretty much convinced that we'll see a new ATH in the next bull run, just not sure when. So hodl tight and maybe someday you'll see the moon Smiley
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
What's wrong with Decred? Half of the coins are already being staked, but the holders left that have coins that can be traded are selling them during rallies. Why?

There's still pretty large emission to miners, and there's just much less speculators in the market to create demand than there was 12-24 months ago.

Right, miners are selling as they have costs, and holders are happy getting POS rewards, so not buying as much. But not to worry the bull will be back some day, and this coin, more than others, will more quickly surpass it's ATH. Also consider this coin held up relatively well compared to most other top coins that were down 95%+
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

Pages:
Jump to: