Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 26. (Read 1201096 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey people i upgrade my wallet to 14 version and something goes wong i cant understand how much tickets Live on pos, and my total balance is wrong. Like 70% of decred gone somewhere wtf is goin on
and on fuckin explorer it says that my wallets have ZERO dcr wtf
Where i can see real numbers, i hate stupid upgrades my gosh
previous upgrade of decred CANT sync i cant do shit and see real numbers on wallet

Probably you haven't yet downloaded the entire blockchain.
Have you checked if the block number in your wallet is the same as the blockchain? https://dcrstats.com
The update for version 1.4 is mandatory.
There was a fork per vote for implementation of the lightning network and you continued on the wrong fork. If it happens that it stuck on a block before reaching the last one, you will need to re-create the wallet using the seed.

same as on decrstats 345 472 curent tottally same
Before upgrade i was 90% all of dcr in POS, so this decr was locked, but now LOCKED is zero and i lost 70% of dcr somewhere
i cant understand why all ecplorers shows TOTAL zero on my wallets wtf, even broken dektop wallet shows something
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hey people i upgrade my wallet to 14 version and something goes wong i cant understand how much tickets Live on pos, and my total balance is wrong. Like 70% of decred gone somewhere wtf is goin on
previous upgrade of decred CANT sync i cant do shit and see real numbers on wallet

Probably you haven't yet downloaded the entire blockchain.
Have you checked if the block number in your wallet is the same as the blockchain? https://dcrstats.com
The update for version 1.4 is mandatory.
There was a fork per vote for implementation of the lightning network and you continued on the wrong fork. If it happens that it stuck on a block before reaching the last one, you will need to re-create the wallet using the seed.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

"@Poloniex just announced it's delisting @decredproject in the US due to regulatory uncertainty. The FUD is interesting because $DCR was just listed with a fiat pair on @OKCoin & @vertbase , passing their regulatory approvals. Other US listings imminent."

https://twitter.com/lefebvre_dustin/status/1129402915465105408?s=21

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
will the talk be uploaded on YT?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Jake Yocom-Piatt talking on consensus 2019

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
With the same supply as bitcoin, maybe it will be decided to try to rise in recent weeks, I also don't know why altcoin is mostly silent when bitcoin prices soar, maybe after this decides it will go up to simplify the existing market situation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
DCR by decredproject on HitBTC exchange. Trading pairs for DCR/BTC, DCR/ETH and DCR/USDTT are available in  terminal https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/1128226645280788480

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I changed my avatar and signature.
I support Decred! Wink

and now you are a supporter of a known scam!?  Roll Eyes  grrrrr i hope you conduct your own research.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
I support Decred! Wink

No Vote yet for a fairer PoW algorithm?

These days we can have a secure and oh gasp a fair distribution of coins, yet even with Politeia something like this isn't voted about?

(In before a smart ass tells us we have POS tickets).  Shocked

What's wrong with current algorithm? You are implying ASICs are not fair?
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I support Decred! Wink

No Vote yet for a fairer PoW algorithm?

These days we can have a secure and oh gasp a fair distribution of coins, yet even with Politeia something like this isn't voted about?

(In before a smart ass tells us we have POS tickets).  Shocked
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I support Decred! Wink
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Decred is my favorite coin I invested in this project as my retirement plan. There are some amazing things to keep believe in this dev team they are working without creating any kind of fake hype. I'm very confident this coin won't remain undervalue for long time sooner or later it will rock.

This is exactly my point why Decred is doing great, it's totally not built on fake hype as you said. I have faith that Decred will get its deserved value sooner or later.

The thing is that the development is still going rock steady, while others are just not reaching their goals (not trying to break down any other projects).

Just like the fact that Decred is being built and being perfected continuously
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Decred is my favorite coin I invested in this project as my retirement plan. There are some amazing things to keep believe in this dev team they are working without creating any kind of fake hype. I'm very confident this coin won't remain undervalue for long time sooner or later it will rock.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Won't Decred's Lightning Network compete with Decred's POS? To open channels, and provide liquidity in Lightning, coins must be staked/locked too. Won't this also stagnate the Decred market/economy because the coins are either held, or staked in POS/Lightning?

What do the developers envision Decred? As a medium of exchange or a store of value?

I don't think so, because the PoS system has its own 'economy'. The target ticket pool is 40960, if there's more tickets, the ticket price goes up; if less, ticket price goes down. This means the 'market' determines ticket price. If there's competing incentives for what to do with your coins, I'd imagine the most lucrative at any given time will win the majority of coins. If your scenario begins to play out, I'd expect to see a corresponding drop in ticket price, which ultimately raises the ROI on tickets - leveling out the incentives between open channels and tickets for PoS.

Decred devs were quite clever when they developed this PoS thing...shit's elegant af.  Cheesy Cool

The Decred devs are incredible clever yet humble. I expect great things for Decred in the future. HODL!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Won't Decred's Lightning Network compete with Decred's POS? To open channels, and provide liquidity in Lightning, coins must be staked/locked too. Won't this also stagnate the Decred market/economy because the coins are either held, or staked in POS/Lightning?

What do the developers envision Decred? As a medium of exchange or a store of value?

I don't think so, because the PoS system has its own 'economy'. The target ticket pool is 40960, if there's more tickets, the ticket price goes up; if less, ticket price goes down. This means the 'market' determines ticket price. If there's competing incentives for what to do with your coins, I'd imagine the most lucrative at any given time will win the majority of coins. If your scenario begins to play out, I'd expect to see a corresponding drop in ticket price, which ultimately raises the ROI on tickets - leveling out the incentives between open channels and tickets for PoS.

Decred devs were quite clever when they developed this PoS thing...shit's elegant af.  Cheesy Cool
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

I particularly see decred as a store of value, although when privacy is released it will also be an excellent medium of exchange.
But I'm not a dev  Grin
Devs are more involved on reddit and are always talking to investors in matrix.
An excellent AMA happened yesterday with jy-p aka behindtext aka Jake Yocom-Piatt. Maybe you clarify a lot of questions there https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bjubwv/ama_decred_project_lead_jake_yocompiatt/
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Be one of the first to test the DCR Lightning Network

Pages:
Jump to: