Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 24. (Read 1201096 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
i guess it's too much to ask for me to get my AIRDROP that was promised to me.  Roll Eyes  i'm not going away anytime soon.

The airdrop was years ago, you cannot get it now. You made some mistake when signing up or you were somehow disqualified.

i was ripped off to the tune of around $100K thanks to the help of you chumps .. you think i'm going away? :\ hmmm you must be thinking i'm going to let it ride? LOL

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
A new exchange called Beaxy goes live this Monday; apparently, they want to challenge Binance's supremacy and become a big player in the space.
You can go to their Discord and see in #listing-suggestions that someone has already suggested $DCR be listed there, you can give it a thumbs up.

legendary
i guess it's too much to ask for me to get my AIRDROP that was promised to me.  Roll Eyes  i'm not going away anytime soon.

The airdrop was years ago, you cannot get it now. You made some mistake when signing up or you were somehow disqualified.

LIGHTNING NETWORK HONEYPOT >>> THE CORPSE OF STEVE JOBS >>> TAX FREE FUNNY MONEY HELD BY A.I. >>> COLOMBIAN COCAINE *:-D WEEEEEEEE

I encourage you to consult a mental health professional about your online conduct.

i guess it's too much to ask for me to get my AIRDROP that was promised to me.  Roll Eyes  i'm not going away anytime soon.

LIGHTNING NETWORK HONEYPOT >>> THE CORPSE OF STEVE JOBS >>> TAX FREE FUNNY MONEY HELD BY A.I. >>> COLOMBIAN COCAINE *:-D WEEEEEEEE

The funny part of the Lightning network is, if government agencies want to track the users' transactions in it, they would need to stake some coins to open some channels, and provide liquidity in the network. Hahahaha.

a err like the federal reserve couldn't pull it off... muhahahah you suckers are such n00bs =) lol
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

I encourage you to consult a mental health professional about your online conduct.

Haha. His "insanity" doesn't match half the level of some of the other members' "insanity" in the forum. I have had some people telling me to ignore them, but the act of memefying them is too hard to ignore. Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decred Assembly: Deep Dive: DEX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBkLA8o8ds

In this segment of Decred Assembly, Dustin interviews Jake Yocom-Piatt, Project Lead & Co-Founder about his recently passed DEX proposal in Politeia.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

The funny part of the Lightning network is, if government agencies want to track the users' transactions in it, they would need to stake some coins to open some channels, and provide liquidity in the network. Hahahaha.
Decred Journal – May 2019

May's highlights:

- DCP4 activated. Decred's mainnet is now ready for Lightning Network.
- iOS wallet's first release candidate entered public testing.
- The first phase of 3 Treasury funded proposals (Ditto, Research and Bounty) are coming to an end, with recaps being published and proposals for further funding already opened for Ditto and the research program. A total of 6 proposals were submitted in May, with 4 open for voting in early June.
- Decred Assembly and Decred in Depth podcasts completed early production and released the first episodes. The Decred Distributed video features @elian, who later in May went on to cover 3 events in 7 days in Colombia and Uruguay, and provide detailed descriptions his experience at each.

https://decredcommunity.org/blog/decred-journal-may-2019

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Decred Journal – May 2019

May's highlights:

- DCP4 activated. Decred's mainnet is now ready for Lightning Network.
- iOS wallet's first release candidate entered public testing.
- The first phase of 3 Treasury funded proposals (Ditto, Research and Bounty) are coming to an end, with recaps being published and proposals for further funding already opened for Ditto and the research program. A total of 6 proposals were submitted in May, with 4 open for voting in early June.
- Decred Assembly and Decred in Depth podcasts completed early production and released the first episodes. The Decred Distributed video features @elian, who later in May went on to cover 3 events in 7 days in Colombia and Uruguay, and provide detailed descriptions his experience at each.

https://decredcommunity.org/blog/decred-journal-may-2019

Jake Yocom-Piatt speaks at Consensus 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-AfggMHVvE

^ "CON" ARTIST CONFERENCE 2019  Roll Eyes  PFFT ===> #BOOKEMDANO

have fun with your doxxing/phishing scam!  Tongue  >>>

https://support.okcoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004250072-KYC-Verification

bitcoin maximalists know better than you.  Cheesy  ~where my stolen airdrop n00ber?

seriously fuck off you scammers are going to get banned from America altogether see what happens when you do fraudulent airdrops? :\ hmmm

lol you've been saying that for nearly half a decade now. No bans have happened, none are coming, nothing fraudulent occurred. Do I need to post the link to where you admitted straight up your mistake in not following directions?
WTB mental health professional for ol' gemby...  Roll Eyes

YOU HAVE BEEN NUKED OFF POLONIEX >>> WHAT EXCHANGES STILL TRADE THIS DOGSHIT?  Cheesy Grin Cool #STARKFISTOFREMOVAL #YOUGOTSERVED

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

It's such a shame he doesn't care more about the principal of a fair distribution of coins through pow (nearly 5 million dcr by now are pow mined).
Why accept that these 5 million dcr went mostly to a few centralized entities (ASIC farms)?

It wasn't always asic. For a long time it was GPU mined. Unfortunately the algo it turned out was possible to dual mine along with eth. So many eth miners could also mine dcr at the same time with little performance loss.

exactly ...

Blake is a wonderful cryptographic algorithm in terms of security. = very important
But Blake as well as keccak or sha256 or any of these "pure/fast" cryptographic hash functions
have one big downfall for coins: VERY bad coin distribution = also very important

so for a coin dev:
the cryptographic hash function is very important (blake = very good)

but for the same coin dev:
shouldn't the "fair" distribution of their coin be a rather big concern (blake = very bad)

Which is why 2 things happened: airdrop of 50% of the premine, and PoS consensus (~2.5 million DCR PoS mined so far). It's all about trade-offs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252

It's such a shame he doesn't care more about the principal of a fair distribution of coins through pow (nearly 5 million dcr by now are pow mined).
Why accept that these 5 million dcr went mostly to a few centralized entities (ASIC farms)?

It wasn't always asic. For a long time it was GPU mined. Unfortunately the algo it turned out was possible to dual mine along with eth. So many eth miners could also mine dcr at the same time with little performance loss.

exactly ...

Blake is a wonderful cryptographic algorithm in terms of security. = very important
But Blake as well as keccak or sha256 or any of these "pure/fast" cryptographic hash functions
have one big downfall for coins: VERY bad coin distribution = also very important

so for a coin dev:
the cryptographic hash function is very important (blake = very good)

but for the same coin dev:
shouldn't the "fair" distribution of their coin be a rather big concern (blake = very bad)
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Awesome presentation, this guy has the right vision.

Excellent principals he is following and developing for.
(this is sooo good, thank you for that)

===============================

On the other hand:

DCR - Decred - DEcentralized Credits
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

bitcoin maximalists know better than you.  Cheesy  ~where my stolen airdrop n00ber?

seriously fuck off you scammers are going to get banned from America altogether see what happens when you do fraudulent airdrops? :\ hmmm

lol you've been saying that for nearly half a decade now. No bans have happened, none are coming, nothing fraudulent occurred. Do I need to post the link to where you admitted straight up your mistake in not following directions?
WTB mental health professional for ol' gemby...  Roll Eyes

bitcoin maximalists know better than you.  Cheesy  ~where my stolen airdrop n00ber?

Pages:
Jump to: