Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 248. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
how to catch a falling knife ? grab it by the handle  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The train is leaving the station.  Sell side has gotten thin. Most bullish candle in the last month.  Let's do this!
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
wow dcr, price up, good.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I already bought with this low price DCR and got in POS staking, thanks to dumpers.
My stash is getting larger and waiting for the news.
Activity: 248
One World
price UP ! 12 BTC exchanged in 4 hours !

It is still not high enough. There are consistent selling from the miners, especially the Claymore miners.
let see until when the support will handle this continuous dump still holding buying little by little.
oh , i dont think it will be 50 cent . to good price , people will sell cars to buy more decred .In some months price will go up again till 300k

How do you know... It could go up by 300% tomorrow. Just depends on investors
Activity: 294

It is still not high enough. There are consistent selling from the miners, especially the Claymore miners.
let see until when the support will handle this continuous dump still holding buying little by little.
oh , i dont think it will be 50 cent . to good price , people will sell cars to buy more decred .In some months price will go up again till 300k
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
A beautiful decred intro ;-) thanks to Author of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rin8cfA9wJI

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
i think this is a good opportunity for buy and buy and buy DCC  Kiss and go in POS staking... thanks to dumpers ;-)
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

first things first

That's what I'm betting on anyhow.

I think the incoming 0.5.0 version is last big part of the foundation part, because of big database improvement. After that starts more active building of the structure part, if think this situation like picture.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

first things first

That's what I'm betting on anyhow.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
New exchange live, supports DECRED,
Now you can buy Decred for more than 10 cryptocurrencies!
http://wolfchange.com/

Wolfchange.com - is a fast, direct cryptocurrency exchange with beautiful interface that provides the simplest way to exchange most interesting cryptocurrencies in just a few clicks!

Activity: 308
price will go up -if dcr will do something like eth ,new things ,but now it is only like a coin .We need revolution news to fly
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Just focus on the fundamentals. Ask yourselves: do I believe in the project? is the development consistent? is the idea behind it good?
In my life I always regretted rash decisions that were based on short-term indicators, such as this current Decred's price.
My opinion is rather extreme, but I recommend you to almost ignore the price and focus on the fundamentals.
I think you'll thank me later if you follow this advice...

(Except if you're a skilled trader, which I'm not.)

.....in my cryptolife i show until now ,good projects to go down ,only and just only for one reason : the wales and other fishes sees the potential of a good coin and they make EVERYTHING for the price to go down for to BUY MORE.......

Dont  Ever  Forget That

Allways Have Faith In A Good Project

PASSION , PATIENCE , PERSEVERANCE
--------------------------------------------------

I also think same, Decred is one of the best projects around. Active development, active community and great tech will push this forward. I think i buy little more and continue staking.
Activity: 294
I just can't wait for the day when this thread is booming, and we are all stoked on DCR.  It's like a group therapy session atm  Cheesy

Enjoy your heavy bags!
so should i cry now because ot is to low price , or be happy to buy it more .Will be decred forked or not ? and why is going down
Activity: 278
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I just can't wait for the day when this thread is booming, and we are all stoked on DCR.  It's like a group therapy session atm  Cheesy

Enjoy your heavy bags!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Jump to: