Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 252. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I see the tension is rising in here, haha. Guess we must be getting closer to a big move.....will it be up or down?

Well you see... there are these things called bagholders... and there are these things called investors...  the investors have insider knowledge and make the money... the bagholders don't make money (because bagholders != investors).  Makes sense right? lol

Bagholders just hold whatever they have rolling on hopium of the future profits. Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose. It's like a lottery for them. Investors (angels or whoever) participate in projects they invest into, watch the progress and correct it in the right direction. They are smart enough to be rich and make profits. Got it?

P.S. Enjoy the dump. There are more to come.

Go back to Yobit.  You're just making stuff up. 

p.s. we always enjoy the dumps Wink
now best time to buy more before it will be to late , at bittrex 650k dcr and it was not sold , silly dumpers , some big whale is buying more an more . Tongue

chart wise says there is no accumulation just distribution and distribution nonstop ... 200k will be resistance soon
legendary
Activity: 1274
I see the tension is rising in here, haha. Guess we must be getting closer to a big move.....will it be up or down?

Well you see... there are these things called bagholders... and there are these things called investors...  the investors have insider knowledge and make the money... the bagholders don't make money (because bagholders != investors).  Makes sense right? lol

Bagholders just hold whatever they have rolling on hopium of the future profits. Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose. It's like a lottery for them. Investors (angels or whoever) participate in projects they invest into, watch the progress and correct it in the right direction. They are smart enough to be rich and make profits. Got it?

now best time to buy more before it will be to late , at bittrex 650k dcr and it was not sold , silly dumpers , some big whale is buying more an more . Tongue
how much decred are at poloniex now ? interesting to know

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

how much decred are at poloniex now ? interesting to know
Activity: 279

legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

Activity: 279
just because there's a premine does not mean they throw it away for peanuts  Grin

bittrex still own the largest part of DCR over 675k and less than 1BTC was dumped till 170k satoshi no major movements for now

https://mainnet.decred.org/address/DskRYc2PAmLJwKxVpL2ofrJtf3RBRVzDZ1E

better to hold dcr it will grow for sure , time will show ,just wait for good news
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
just because there's a premine does not mean they throw it away for peanuts  Grin

bittrex still own the largest part of DCR over 675k and less than 1BTC was dumped till 170k satoshi no major movements for now

https://mainnet.decred.org/address/DskRYc2PAmLJwKxVpL2ofrJtf3RBRVzDZ1E

legendary
Activity: 1206

Down was apparently the resounding answer! Well, that sure didn't take long!

Glad I scooped some cheap coins......wish my order had been at 134 and not 144 though

Although, might get an opportunity to buy at 134; the long tail on the chart tells me dcr could very likely test that level again......see what happens Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
You think the premine is being sold?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Decred is a very active project, it actually surprises me that the price still is so low.

THe price is so low because of the large premine and the constant sell off. IMO
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Decred is a very active project, it actually surprises me that the price still is so low.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
serious question: what is the most important feature of decred ? and by that I mean 10 years from now will it survive ? (don't have decred but analyzing the space constant for the right moment to get in if to get in..)
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Activity: 882
Activity: 278
0.02 if dcr team this want.
Activity: 299

dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooown the drain she goes... where she stops nobody knows!
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Price dropped to 130k on Polo.  Like I thought once it broke 200k it was panic time.
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Jump to: