Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 250. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
terrible looking graph
yep.. it isnt good.
i've sold mine decreds and will buy again under 100k... time to make some profit and a bigger wallet for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
terrible looking graph
Activity: 248
One World
I wanted to compare Dash price with Decred. We only need 40 millions market cap for +-11Dollars

If we compare to Ethereum...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Just keep holding guys.  I know this sucks.  I understand your bags are feeling heavy.  But the fundamentals haven't changed.

Remember, eth was in a 6 month downtrend before it took off.  We are 9 months in!  It's depressing to watch the state of things, but I still feel strongly about the potential DCR has.  

Maybe October will be a good month for us; allow us to finally build this community.

To our maker:  You are fucking ruthless, but thanks for buying the dip like that. 
Activity: 248
One World
Activity: 278
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them."

Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
I feel sad because of the dump. There is nothing wrong with this coin, so why are people dumping?
I fear we will go down to under a dollar, if that's the case we might see a cascading effect into a sell off below 50 cents. I would like to see a statement from the devs here about progress, there is still lots of stuff to be released soon right?

Why do you need them to post here on the forum?

Just look at : https://github.com/decred/dcrd/milestone/10

Decred's dev team is the best in the crypto world, progress is constant

Devs don't have time to read the forum all day, they're busy with DEVELOPING.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I feel sad because of the dump. There is nothing wrong with this coin, so why are people dumping?
I fear we will go down to under a dollar, if that's the case we might see a cascading effect into a sell off below 50 cents. I would like to see a statement from the devs here about progress, there is still lots of stuff to be released soon right?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Not yet, wait until it goes down to 50 cents which I think is a good price to buy. I hope I'm right!

How
       l
         o
           w
              will
                   we
                        go, fellas?  Accumulation mode has been activated.  Hoping I didn't activate too early...... Undecided

From the looks of it DCR will go down further, my target price is 50 cents.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Now DCR is so cheap

Ya Cheesy  If it falls much lower, I'm gonna sale off a chunk of my Eth and grab some cheap dcr.  This coin has too much potential for it to be this cheap for long...
Activity: 399
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
+1 great forum / devs and developpment is progressing very fast.

Here since airdrop!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
What reasons would you consider to bring the profit in the future ?

Unique and innovative tech and very active development and community. We should remember that Decred was written from scratch and it's not fork of any other crypto, so imo the speed of development has been quite fast.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What reasons would you consider to bring the profit in the future ?
Activity: 350
well... i'm buying.
dont care about this dump, i'm here for the tech(future will bring profit).
Activity: 199
will rise by year end
Activity: 278
good news, will be pump, i'm in.
Activity: 171
o yeah? realy?
https://github.com/decred/dcrd/milestone/10
last update to V0.4.0. was 09/06/16
next update: October 3, 2016